Scientist

Col.Cabdi Qaybdiid.... BUSTED.....

He is lucky he is being put on trial if that is what happens by a country with no death penalty!.I wish this was Somalia and i could get my uncle the father of one those he murdered to do the execution!

Xoogsade   

How about mentioning to UNCLE SAM that he participated in the war against the Americans so they can bring him here? They might take him to GITMO. Omar Jamal might have done it already.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

How about mentioning to UNCLE SAM that he participated in the war against the Americans so they can bring him here? They might take him to GITMO. Omar Jamal might have done it already.

hmmmmmmmmmmXogsade that is a thought! indeed!

hmmm

I applaud the steps taken by the relevant authorities in Sweden to bring "Qeybdiid" and the likes of him to justice for their crimes against humanity.

The arrest is a symbolic gesture but what is needed is a criminal conviction so that Qaybdiid may become an example for the rest of the war criminals still roaming the streets of the capital and surrounding areas.

May the rest follow adn I also sincerely hope that these criminal will remember the many crimes he has committed whilst he is in the gutter.

However the most amzing thing is the "warlord media" who wants to portray the heroic act taken by the Swedish government as a sign of siding with one of the clans in Somalia how absurd.

I believe that the government of Sweden should take appriopriate precautions because their country is at risk at this time of the moment.

Sweden can indeed expect reprisals, not an invasion of the Warlords of the south of Somalia (I guess never say never) but in other ways.

Terrorist activites such as suicide's in public places and bombs left in the transportation system is a reality now in Sweden.

You never know what to expect from the supporters of the Criminal who is presently in prison.

So my advice to Sweden is expect the worse because the warlords in Moqadisho ain't joking when they say that if Sweden doesn't realise "Qeybdiid" that they will send out their suicide bombers and explosives expertes.

The swedish government has been warned!

Xoogsade   

Yoonis

Why don't you accuse everyone from Qebdiid's tribe in sweden to be a potential terrorist? That can prevent any such events taking place in Sweden since you sound convinced they have the potential. Orodoo jaajuus cid walboo aad ka taqaan meesha oo reerahaas ka dhashay.

Orgilaqe.

Well, I think that might get you the sort of punishment you are looking for. American barbarism are preferable than the swedish liberal courtesies :D

Why do I have to accuse all of his clansmen?

May I add that also embassy personnel in Nairobi, Ethiopia and the rest of East Africa are in danger of being kidnapped.

I'd also advice all the people expats living in those countries of swedish origin to take precautions.

All the swedisho NGO's and workers for the UN and NGO's have to immediately leave the south of Somalia from south Gaalkacyo to Moqadisho and from Moqadisho to Jilib because of fear of being abducted by gunmen.

Xoogsade leave me alone brother Iam only talking about the nature of certain folks. Sxb iska tag orodoo soo xamaalo that's all I have to say to you.

Xoogsade   

Few hours left for Xamali inshallah, will go soon, however saxib, as the concerned individuals you are, you can do more, so fire away faxes and e-mails to all potential targets hehehehe.

On a serious note, you are right, all these things could happen as retaliatory but only in Somalia. In fact, A/Y waa u dhammaatey dowladiisa considering the political setbacks this already brought.

Sometimes waiting is wiser. It is also imperative to have a better person in charge who is not iffy himself. Justice will remain elusive always.

OLOL   

aqiyaarta qaarna waxaa haaya ooy la farxayaan caadifad qabiil qaarna waxaa haaya ooy la buuqayaan caadifad qabiil. OK Qaybdiid waxuu ka qayb qaatay burburkii qabiileed ee Soomaaliya ka dhacay? Yaan ka qayb gelin? Morgan ? Yeey? gabyoow? waxaa yaab leh Gabyoow (AUN) inuu u tagay booqoasho Stockholm hadda ka hor, iyadoo la ogaa inuu ahaa Wasiirkii difaaca ee Afweyne.. meeshuu tagayna ee Stockhol waxaa ku badan sidaan la socono Qaybdiid tolkiis laakiin lama dacweeyn, reer waqooyina ilaah wuu ka indhasaabay. Gabyoow waxuu ahaa gacan ku dhiigle weyn.

Ninkan hadda farxaya oo CNN ku leh waan ku faraxnay ee ah Cumar Jamaal, waxuu ahaa midkii Cali Samatar oon ognahay inuu ahaa criminaalkii labaad ee ugu weynaa Soomaaliya ayuu u abaabulay shirkii lagu daafacayay ee ka dhacay Minneapolis.

Marka taas waxeey dad badan tuseeysaa munaafaqnimadda iyo heer cadaawad ee qabiilka ku saleeysan ee dad badan la bukaan. wax sumcad leh maanta ninkaas waalan kuma laha MN oo dadkoo dhan ayaa hadal haya munaafaqnimadiisa. Asagoo garab taagan ilma Cali Samatar oo u qudbeeynaayo reer Cedar ayaa comminty Channelka la soo saaray mar kale.

Calaa kuli xaal, jaajuusnimaddan iyo caadifadda qabiil waxeey sii fogeeyneeysaa rajaddii laga qabay in Soomaali isku soo dhowaato.

Markii mujrikaaga aa muumin ka dhigto, Mujrimka kalena aa mujrimnimadiisa la soo maqiiqan tahay taas macnaheedu waa adna waxaa tahay mujrim munaafaq ah oo meeli eey bukto. Min-guurshuhu muxuu qalad madoobaad ah qorayaa.... maxaa laba mataana is maciinsan doonaan ..maxaa geedka miraha leh murugadda loo magdaayaa!!!

Duufaan   

I have been stocholm that time. Gobyow was ambushed in Rinkeby. His car was damaged by group of people and there were attampt to arrest him but the police could not find him any evidendence. Your other imformation is also wrong. There are more poeple from Kismaanyo alone than entire central Somalia. I do agree they are very loud in every where, even Minneasata with 2% of Somali population. Even Moqdisho the percentage is not great.

^^^

Good News let's all celebrate.

Where's the popcorn.

I wonder what is on your plate today.

Digirtii Mudugey?

What about Qahwa?

or cambuulo with shaah?

mixed with macsaro.

Do you like bananas as well?

Wish you a nice feast?

This news may be good for Abdullahi Yuusuf, because he knows if Qeybdiid is jailed for good, then his fate to escape from crime accusations or imprisonments will will very slim

This news may be good for Abdullahi Yuusuf, because he knows if Qeybdiid is jailed for good, then his fate to escape from crime accusations or imprisonments will will very slim, the rift between the two families will always remain the same, or worser.

What does this year-old thread remind you?

The old reluctant defenders of Nusdiid are sworn enemies of his now.

The yesteryear's accusers are fighting along side with him, and virtually defending him on the net.

:D:D:D

Eebboow siyaasada qabyaaladeed Soomaalida qaabdaranaa, maraxsanaa.