Scientist

Col.Cabdi Qaybdiid.... BUSTED.....

^^We understand brother what you going through, but you better wish same wrath for Abdullahi Yuusuf and Morgan, as well as the rest of other Qabqablayaal. That is only if we are serious about a real retribution for our miseries in the past fourteen years of the civil unrest.

Maskiin MM,

Saaxiib if you want to know the tribe of swedish government look at the predominant tribe of somalis in that country. We know for certain places in the west, tribe comes as a matter of majority. I am afraid some sort of tribal repercutions will take place some where in Somalia against the tribe of the people who led the arrest of Abdi Qeybdiid, because that is exactly the reaction of Somalis when they are acting on the tribal rules of engagements.

^^We understand brother what you going through, but you better wish same wrath for Abdullahi Yuusuf and Morgan, as well as the rest of other Qabqablayaal. That is only if we are serious about a real retribution for our miseries in the past fourteen years of the civil unrest

You misjudged me Alle Ubahne!

I dont care for A/yusuf/morgan or any other war lord.At the moment I want Justice and will support any other Fellow Somali who seeks Justice against any one even if it is my own FATHER!

Thank you indeed, my brother. You are more closer to the truth than I thought before. And indeed I am for the same means of eliminating the war-makers among our people, as long as our masses don't die for trivial causes of tribalism, (such as, I am better than you, and we're better than they).

Originally posted by haruun:

Next time i hope they catch the heavywheights not the
little ones

Little ones...? When Baydhabo earned the moniker "City of Death", who was in charge (representing Gen Aideed's USC)? None other than Md. Cabdi Qeybdiid. If you consider Baydhabo's tragic history in the '90s as a "little crime" then there's no reason to prosecute any of Somalia's war criminals.

Let's remember that Sweden is a respectable nation that wouldn't detain someone without a very good reason. And as XOOGSADE said, Col Yeey himself would've suffered the same fate had he gone to Sweden and had some citizens protested and provided evidence of his war crimes.

I like the guy because of his name, Qaybdiid, but without prejudice and after properly probing the accused, if the Swedish prosecutors find out that there is irrefutable evidence that he has at least murdered one third of a dozen of Somali youths for sport and not in self defense as the following articles theorizes, I think it is a victory for all of us Somalis including his immediate family members. This could be a well publicized case where a Somali warlord is brought to international justice to face the consequences of his actions.

I think it is appropriate for some individuals to restrain their emotional clannish outbursts and let the justice take its course. Needless to say, at the end of it, whatever they do or say, will have zero impact on the police investigation and the justice system of such advanced country like Sweden.

All of us should pray may all Somali warlords including the secessionists perish in a middle of deserted ocean.

Nayruus

-------------------------------------------------

Maxaa Loo Haystaa Coll Cabdi Xasan Xasan Cawaale Qaybdiid

Mawaxaan u Dhimanyaa Qabiilka Aan ka Dhashay oo Qudha

( Gottenberg}18.10-05 Marna Niyadiisa Ma'uu gelin 15 Sano Kadib ayaa lagugu Maxkamadaynayaa Cajal Xasuuq ah oo uu Isagu is lahaa Tolkaa ugu Faan Sidaa Waxaa Widhwidh Online u Sheegay............

Col Cabdi Xasan Cawale Qaybdiid Waxaa uu ka mid ahaa Horboodayaasha dagaalkii Sokeeye ee lagu Hoobtay, Waxaanu ka Qaybqaatay Isagoo Ku Dagaalamaya Magac Qabiil Waxna u laynaya.

Waxaase hada Kiiska Loo Haystaa ee laga hayo Ducment Maqal iyo Muuqaal leh uu Cadaynayaa Dagaalkii Sabadkii 1991 ay ku Qaadeen Isaga iyo Jeneral Caydiid Buundada Magaalada Kismaayo ee Araare.

Cajal Vedio ah ayaa laga Duubay Maalin Maalmaha ka mid ah Isagoo loo Keenay Afar Wiil oo Dhalinyaro ah oo laga Soo Qabtay Buundada Araare, Kornaylka ayaa Waraystay Wiilashii Waxaanay u Sheegeen in ay Yihiin Dhalinyaro Arday ah oo aanay Cidna dagaal kula jirin.

Coll Qaybiid Isagoo aad u Cadhaysan ayuu Wiilashii Waydiiyay qabiil kooda, waxaanay ugu Sheegeen Cida ay Ahaayeen Dhamaantoodna waxaa ay ka Dhasheen Qabiilka ******* ***** Sadex ka mid ah waxaa ay ahaayeen ********** Midka kalena *********** .

Cabdi qaybdiid waxaa uu Amar ku Bixiyay in Lagu Xidho Geed lana Toogto, Mid ka mid ah Dhalinyarii ayaa waxaa uu ku Qayliay (Mawaxaan u dhimanayaa Cida aan ka dhashay oo keliya) Hadalka oo Qof kasta oo ka Daawadaa Cajalkan uu Argagaxayo.

Ugu Danbayn Sidaas ayaa lagu Qaarajinayaa Wiilashaa, Sidaa Waxaa Widhwidh u Cadeeyay Mas'uul Daawaday Cajalka.

Hadaba waxaa wax lagu Farxo ah in ay Maanta Umadda Soomaaliyeed ay Heshay Yididiilo ah in Arki Doonaan Cidii Dunuubta ka gashay oo mar uun maxkamad la saarayo, Qabilkuu doono iyo Weliba Darajaduu Doono ha watee.

Widhwidh Online News Center

Gabbal   

Cabdi qaybdiid waxaa uu Amar ku Bixiyay in Lagu Xidho Geed lana Toogto,
Mid ka mid ah Dhalinyarii ayaa waxaa uu ku Qayliay (Mawaxaan u dhimanayaa Cida aan ka dhashay oo keliya
) Hadalka oo Qof kasta oo ka Daawadaa Cajalkan uu Argagaxayo.

Alaah-Ubaahne waxaad u qaylinaysi baan garanayn, the man deserves to be tried under international court and given a befitting punishment.

Jabhad   

We all know the guy is a criminal and needs the worst bunishment he can get. I also know, Warlord turned president abdulahi yusuf has the same criminal and violent background as C/qaybdiid or even worse.

" hubaysane.JPGYurubtu munaafaqsanaa, qab qablayaasha qaarna ma soo dhaweynayaan qaarna ma qaqabanayaan, kaliya waxaan u baahanahay in qofkii dambiile ah iyo qofkaan dambiile ahayn isku si loo cinqaabo, aaway qoraalkii Golaha Amaanka ee cunaqabateynt.

!ii…!!!…!!!…!!!…!!!.!!!…!!! "

I was suprised by the parliament speaker taday at the BBC when he said Quote "Shirkii Kenya ayaa lagu heshiiyay oo waa la is cafiyay, marka in Qarastii hore la soo fago ma aha, waa in la iska iloobo wixii dhacay"

Hellooo Mr Shariif wake up, since when did the victims forgave and reconciled with their killers, this is insult upon injury.

Has the Shariif became the spokesman of bloodthirsty warlords, or is he just a naive fool, who was not touched by the barbarity of them.

Yes there is time when we have to forgive, but that comes in two conditions

1) When warlords admit infront of courts, what they done, and ask forgivness. or

2) Infront of truth and reconciliation panel, like the model of post aparthite south africa.

When the Shariif was challenged by the BBC interviewer that the only people who reconciled in Kenya, and forgave each other were the warlords not the mass population, he answered " Nimankaas dadkooda ayay matalayeen, dakooda ayaana soo xushay" I don't think we elected those criminals, they came to Nairobi by the gun, and no one are they representing other than them selves.

Xoogsade   

It is good criminals are targetted, and I hope every community targets the criminals they have a case against, if not in the West, in SOMALIA. They should follow the example in Europe and no forgiveness. This way, we will end up free of every criminal including A/Y. I hope this sets a precedent where all warlords and dictators are shot or brought to justice. Qofkii wax tirsanaayaba haku dhaqaaqo siduu i dili lahaa kii wax ka diley reerihiisa.

Xoogsade   

LOL@CAMEL MILK, Odaga waa dambiile kalee you better expect people challenge him as a head of state. If cleaning our society starts with men who have iffy and questionable characters, A/Y doesn't stand a chance and the evidence is what he said about himself. Other criminal activities he engaged in during his tenure in Puntland, his participation in civil wars are enough to discredit him as president. If you can't see that, soomaali baad ahayd awalba soo maaha?

These accusations will start weakening the already shaky government. Others will see no incentive in punishing their own criminals when there is another criminal leading the country as they think, shall say and believe. It was better to wait for some other opportunities inside the country and after a time when the reaction wouldn't be as emotional as it is right now. They already held demonstrations and some more are planned in Xamar. Other men who have something attached to their record will have good reason to be more Anti government. This can basically be the burial of government the way I see it. The finger is already pointed at A/Y for masterminding this, so you can expect what the result will be. I am not saying this to deny anyone to seek retribution/revenge for they should, but the outcome of it may be far reaching setbacks. Somalis are not ready accepting the truth unless its their own version.

PS: The reason I support this, is the fear it puts in everyone in the goverment including A/Y and the outcome it will bring about(the dismantling of a criminal enterprise). Waayo, accountability haddii la yiraahdo halagu dhaqaaqo, everyone of them WILL GO and must go. Mar marsiinyaa awalba loo la'aa. They are all dirty except few civilians in them who are corrupted themselves but at least have no blood record attached to their resume.