Scientist

Col.Cabdi Qaybdiid.... BUSTED.....

OLOL   

Unlike others, I always hated and despised all warlords regardless of their clan. Qaybdiid was and still is a war criminal. I read my post at the time and was just pointing the hypocrisy of some people siding with their warlords who they call presidents and ministers and opposing the warlords of the other camps. Again as you said, as the tables are turned over and the ICU winners came into the scene, Somalis everywhere are excited we are about to have the end of warlordism. Two bad ones are left. Qaybdiid and Yeey. Both are from Mudugh like Aideed and even Siad Barre. I wonder why that region produces such hardheaded mujirmiin ? Is it the water?

Khadafi   
On 7/14/2022 at 3:03 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

And now 17 years later, the alleged mass killer Cabdi Qeybdiid claims to be a victim od his own. Waa adduunyo xaalkeeda. 

As your eedaadada  aun used to say "nin aan YAABIN AYAA YAABAY!. A warlord who taped his own warlordism in 1991 using the victim card.