Sign in to follow this  
WarsameYare

Somaliland Political Parties what a funny names!!!

salam. so what if the names is like that can u check the others parties in somalia .i belive in 1 of those parties call ucid so anywas i wanna say to mogadisho or somalia weyen lean somthing call parties and freedom to the people bye

Gabbal   

"Somalia is not perfect

Neither is Somaliland" :confused:

Can you tell me where in the god-damn world is a nation called Somaliland? I look at the atlas and I c Somalia ONLY. Aight? Somaliland doesn't exist in the eyes of most Somalis, African Union, Arab League, Igad, U.N, and the rest of the international community. Get over this denial of the truth. "Somaliland" better participate in the reconciliation talks in Eldoret, because they better not whine when a Somali government is made with out their consent, and they have to be forced back in a a reunion with the rest of Somalia. I was reading in the English newspaper the Financial Times on the web, saying the UN, US, and EU would put smart snactions on anyone who stages a roadblock on the peace process.

Here we are trying to incorporate the Ogaden and our other Somali speaking, Islam practicing, same culture and history Somali brothers and Sisters in a united greater Somalia, and ppl talking about Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland. We don't need all that **** . I swear I'm god-damn fed with these ignorant Somalis. We should atleast be thinking about peace and developement, if not modern technology and defense!

Na'amean?

While at it, we should also *incorporate* Djibouti into the Union. That will create the ultimate Somali Speaking Race. Currently, 20 million people speak somali in the horn of Africa. And thats really big numbers. Big enuff to challenge Amhari or Swahili (the dominant lang in the region).

Bachelor   

Warsame do you have any better name so we can compare instead of laughing at it. I mean it would be great if you give them ur feed back. And lets see what you got.

Baashi   

Oh boy!

There is nothing wrong to discuss an issue...and this one is not different than any other thread. So all the alarmist who are so sensitive or perhaps think that every1 sees things through their lens should stay away!!!!!!!!!!! Leave admin/mod to sort things out.

A nomad is wondering what these names mean...thats all

Kownayn,

I agree what u wrote there...amin