Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Ciidamo Itobiyaan ah oo ku soo fool leh Somaliya (can't be true)

Paragon   

Ciidamo Itobiyaan ah oo ku soo fool leh Somaliya

(Posted: 15/06/06) Warar isa soo taraya oo aanu ka helnay ilo lagu kalso-on yahay ayaa...

Sheegaya in Ciidamadii ugu badnaa ee ka socda dalka Itoobiya ay ku soo wajahan yihiin gobolka Sh/dh-exe, iyadoo la sheegay in ciidamadani ay wataan Gawaari-da gaashaaman, Dabaabado iyo Gawaari u sida saadka, waxaana tirada ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ah lagu sheegay in-ay gaarayaan in ka badan 9000 Askari oo ka tirsan Gaa-shaandhigga Itoobiya.

Guddoomiyaha guddiga siyasadda gobolka Sh/dhexe Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb (M/Dheere) oo maalmahan ku sugnaa dalka Itoobiya, ayay xaqiijiyeen wararku in Ciidam-adaasi u soo hor kacayo gobo-lka Sh/dhexe, iyagoo ka soo dhaqaajiyay degaanka Qurac Joome.

Xigasho/Xidigta Panorama

^We are ready, insha-Allah. With the support of Allah on our side, no one can defeat us, even if the world's power is combined against us, except what Allah had decreed for us. Historically, our religion has proofed that quality in the fear of Allah matters in dealing with significant number of armies who are determined to crash head on to the light of Allah.

This is their last time, and its going to be the begining of Ethiopia's last doom in the Horn of Africa. We have nothing to lose but to gain, and very fortunate are those who take Shahiid in the upcoming battles against the enemy that dares to destroy our people and country.

There’s too much at stake here for Ethiopia and I very much doubt that it will bet on Mr. Dheere and give him another support. The most it could do is to give military support to the TFG in Baydhabo. But again, it has been very difficult to predict Somali politics as of late. Events are happening faster than we can catch up with.

Abdi2005   

If this is true and it happens then i will prepare myself for jihad, i pray to Allah that i fulfill this promise inshallah. And i will let the xabashis know that this will be end of ethiopian federation(colonization).

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

If this is true and it happens then i will prepare myself for jihad, i pray to Allah that i fulfill this promise inshallah. And i will let the xabashis know that this will be end of ethiopian federation(colonization).

lol@Jihad. Ok?

Paragon   

One thing that has been verified by local people in Godey is that M.Dheere was hidding in a military camp as of late. I am not sure how significant this would be, but it would be plausible to say that his presence in the military camp may have had something to do with the planning and the movement of the invading Ethiopians. What makes this even more credible is the fact that M.Dheere remained in Ethiopia even when his powerbase was invaded. Unless Ethiopia has promised him something better than loosing Jowhar, I am sure he would have come back to protect his base. So, I think as unpredictable as Somali Politics has become for the last few months, the prospect of Ethiopian intervention cannot be ruled out altogether, atleast not for now. I hope this news is untrue because if it isn't true, this would give the courts a time to re-organize and strengthen their grip on the places they rule. If the news is true, however, it may be nipping the flourishing power of the courts at its bud. This is not good.

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Reality Check:

quote:Originally posted by Abdi2005:

lol@Jihad. Ok?
What do you mean lol? this is series staff. You probably cannot understand, imagine yourself that the place etobians planing to invide is your city would that be also lol@Jihad?

Originally posted by Reality Check:

quote:Originally posted by Abdi2005:

lol@Jihad. Ok?
Instead of cooking a nice meal for him to kick the stinking Ethiopians from our country, you are laughing at him! Shame on you! :mad:

There is no need for them [Ethiopia] to attack the Middle Shabbele. The news makes no sense.

If they do they will not be successful and will unite the Somali people every where. So far this is an internal dispute. And the men who have won are from the local area...Insha Allah they will not be successful.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Insha Allah they will not be successful.

Who, the Ethipians or the local men who gained their local area?

me   

Xarago you are very happy with the sitation i see. your kind loves to see somalis suffer.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Reality Check:

quote:

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

lol@Jihad. Ok?
Instead of cooking a nice meal for him to kick the stinking Ethiopians from our country, you are laughing at him! Shame on you! :mad:
I don't get what Jihad..or Islam for that matter has anything to do with border disputes? lol

me   

Reality check border dispute? The annexetion of Somalia being a border dispute? smile.gif thank you for showing us how smart you are.

Xarago: Its ok bro I can see you enjoying the likes of you have been praying for this for a long time. Now you can suffer with us. The betrayal of the Somali cause will never be forgotten.

Xarago   

Originally posted by me:

Xarago: Its ok bro I can see you enjoying the likes of you have been praying for this for a long time. Now you can suffer with us. The betrayal of the Somali cause will never be forgotten.

War ileen anaga yaag aragney..! Huuno marka hore..sho waxan uu maleyn agtiina raga aya la baxaa Xarago..lakiin fadlan mar dambe abiga ha igu odhan 'bro'. Tan labaad the betrayal of the Somali cause where was it when on daily basis and for months innocent civilians were bombarded , killed, maimed and humilated by the very government that was supposed to protect them. So zip up this Soomaliniimo of yours huuno.

The fact though is we specially me were hurt by the situation in the south of the border, but Alxamdullilah the wrecklessness and atrocities of Warlords seems to becoming to an end at the moment except for few more of them that are holed up in Baydhabo. Thanx to the emergence of the new force Islamic Courts Union. And with that we are happy and we wish they prevail.