Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Farax's rejoice - Xaliimos no more lavish wedding

Ibtisam   

Yeah right, all you care about is your pocket .

Women like men oo gacan furan

Right there is the answer. Girl you have nailed it! Who wants a tight a*ss nigga, who counts pennies

Khayr   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

quote: Yeah right, all you care about is your pocket .

Women like men oo gacan furan

Right there is the answer. Girl you have nailed it! Who wants a tight a*ss nigga, who counts pennies
Wonder what you would do when the well runs dry....ya Bridezillaaaa! icon_razz.gif

^^^^ Are you suggesting we buying them???

Rahima and Ibtisam seriously, you want a responsible man for his expenditures, don't you? imagine if he bought you a diamond necklace from Tiffany's and yet can't buy a shelter or pay schooling fees for the kids?

Cheers

Zu man, those small, shifty eyes of yours have gotten smaller recently, have they? You can't read the article properly? It applies to white chicks...and as far as I'm concerned...nag matahid hadaada ninkaada diig indhaha ka keenin. :D

Pucca   

"Let the man of means spend according to his means: and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what Allah has given him. Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief." sura Al-talaq 65:7

guess that means you either go for the dude with the heavy pockets and make him spend 'according to his means' or marry the one with restricted resources...and pray allah grants you relief...

whatever floats your boat ladies..

Rahima   

Zu, i was not serious, but i do believe that a man should be generous. An intelligent woman would make good use of this generosity.

^ Ofcourse, who would want to be stuck with some Miser.

Zu obviously a guy who buys diamonds for his wife and forgets the neccesities would be how do we say it.. a few clowns short of a circus. This is certainly not what we ladies are talking about. But please continue your failing attempt to justify your cheapness.

Rea   

poor man *zu* got cornered :(

i think Pucca got this whole thing to the point... "whatever floats your boat ladies"

in my case, i have no boat and im sinking by the mintue :( ..

concern :: i feel bad for those people who r named; halimo or faraax :(

^^^ You think so?..More like they are slowly coming to their senses and joining my crusade! (Hate the word crusade but it will do for now) :D

As for you..Ilaahay Boat ha kuu sahlo!

Cheers

Khalaf   

listen-love changes everything….when u love a women u wish to give her the world even if u cant….and if she loves u it wouldn’t matter if the flower u give her you stold from a garden and its not from a boutique…..or you counting pennies and broke…..

like the Qabbani poem: if another gives you a ship I shall give you the journey.

peace out

^^^aaaw..how romantic!...NOW SNAP BACK TO reality.....love doesnt change EVERYTHING..just somethings...i honestly believe itz all about communication...if u n' ur guy/gurl know watz important in ur life and you get ur priorities str8...then the faraax knows wat he has to do n' the halimo knowz what she is/not happening.....dont get it twisted tho..i also believe xalimoS should do some overtime at the local chicken warshad too if thats wat it takez to get the so-called lavish wedding..