Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Grenade attack against children's hospital in Somalia

Sky   

did i say "blow with the wind"? man speak the truth for once! and arent there quite a number of ppl that call you a "village id.iot"? :D

windtalker, i would like to joke around with you and be "creative". but whats the deal, if you cant comprehend anyway. be successful in comprehending jumatatus jokes, than come back and ask me for a challenge. :D

Rokko   

Wind.Talker

Yeey is not from my sub-sub-clan na'mean and honestly Yeey is not from Sky's sub-sub clan either na'mean. I support the old man to do his job na'mean. sub-sub-clan rivalry is just a waste of time bro. To USC supporters like Juma who is enjoying every minute of it, this whole conversation looks like that to him na'mean.

word.

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

To USC supporters like Juma who is enjoying every minute of it

Oh, I get it! "We" should keep the circle tight, right? We should all support Col Yeey and not show differences because that'll be entertainment to the "enemy" - the same enemy, may I remind you, the man of your dreams - Col Yeey - invited to stay in Galkayo so your relatives back home can live in a virtual state of fear and apprehension. The same "enemy" who - instead of living peacefully in Galkayo - is allowed to make war within the city from time to time to remind its residents that they exist. Why call them an "enemy" when you're inviting them in to dine? Thank God I don't live under such harsh circumstances.

P.S. Count me out of that circle! And I could care less for JUMA or what he laughs at. This is called opinion-sharing. Did they not teach you guys that in the Galkayo School of Indoctrination?

Rokko   

^^^ Munaafaqnimo number one.

look at this dude. Galkacyo kulahaa. Galkacyona halkay ku taal adeer? All this babbling because you want to look "Yeey hater" which in your minds makes you "a nationalist". looooooool

Cuqdada iska saar saxib. You are giving the people of Garoowe, my beloved hometown, a bad name.

Let me quote you.

QORSHEL -

You should feel sorry for a lot of people, including poor kids all over Somalia - and not just Muqdisho. This is a tragedy but you shouldn't use it to forward a political argument. Like JUMA said, the solution can only come from within. Quit acting like the typical Puntland media and blowing this story out of proportions

Here I see you attacking Qorshel for just posting an article about an incident in Mogadishu, but I always see ya attack the South, Mogadishu and the USC at every chance ya get always belittling its people. Isn't that munaafaqnimo? I think many will agree with me that it is na'mean. :D

Juma uses every tragic incidnet as yet another example to showcase his ignorance and clan hatred. Does he know who threw the granades?

As for the boy Wind, well what does he stand for?

araboowe willka yar daaya asagoo yarbuu siyaasada ku soo biiray.

wind sxb are you confused. markeey dadka kahadlaayaan naxariis iyo current issue you came up cuqdada caloosha kuu gu jirto

Boosaaso, muqdisho, jowhar, baidabo, kismaayo imw waa iskumid waxaa looga wada naxaa isku si.

It is realy very sad to hear the death for those poor kids in muqdiasho as well as those who were efected the fighting in galkacyo.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

How come Duke, Qorshel, Sky always have the same lame lines

Damn and I always thought it was in me head and the only one who notices this similarity..!

Mobb_Deep

./QUOTE]

saxiib Mobb am not laughing..na'mean. Lakiin waxan ku warsadey why aad igu diide wax yar oo dhoolacadeys ah..na'mean..? :D Peace sxb..!

This one had me cracking..:

Duke:

Juma uses every tragic incidnet as yet another example to showcase his ignorance and clan hatred.

Looooool...! Coming from someone who blindly supports C/llahi Yusuf shows hypocrisy at work.Not mentioning that this same person is waliking around the streets of London with a letter signed by President Yeey appointing him as a Counselor to the Somali Embassy in London. Now tell me who is ignorant to the reality to the ground and led by the fantasy dictated by adeero... :D

Rokko   

Originally Posted by Jumatatu

saxiib Mobb am not laughing..na'mean. Lakiin waxan ku warsadey why aad igu diide wax yar oo dhoolacadeys ah..na'mean..?

Oh, I know you are enjoying every minute of it Juma. Enjoy it very well waryaa.

Is Duke selected as the next ambassador/counselor to the UK? Woow. Good news indeed. Well done bro if that is true na'mean. Represent us good bro.

Sky   

mobbdeep= All this babbling because you want to look "Yeey hater" which in your minds makes you "a nationalist". looooooool

mobb deep exactly bro! you really exposed this character. this is exactly what hes about!

jumatatu, if youre indeed enjoying this, i dont blame ya. im laughing myself at this windtalker. this dude is funny. :D:D:D:D

President Yeey appointing him as a Counselor to the Somali Embassy in London. Now tell me who is ignorant to the reality to the ground and led by the fantasy dictated by adeero

:D:D

Those with no conviction who lack basic aims and objectives and have no meaningful goals in life, always analyse and interpret the actions of others using their own narrow understanding of what they perceive to be reality.

Mobb, trust me it will be an honour to serve the motherland.

;)

Pacifist   

Boys will be boys Hush now go play with your toys

A hospital has been blasted with grenades and all you can do is this......How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awootodheyyyyyyyyyyyythi

Nephissa   

Ahhh! Nepotism. There's a cab driver in Washington DC who was appointed as the next Somali Ambassador to the United States. He was chosen out of the thousands of actually qualified folks. :rolleyes:

That's nice. Keeping it all in the family, so to speak. Koley somali waxa kama dhamaanayso, any other clan in power would have done the same! Enjoy while it lasts. :D

And Allah u naxariisto Caruuurtaa.

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

All this babbling because you want to look "Yeey hater" which in your minds makes you "a nationalist". looooooool

Is this the part I'm supposed to giggle like another Col Yeey cheerleader. Sug, let me put on my happy face... :D See! I can do it!