Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Grenade attack against children's hospital in Somalia

Emperor   

Grenade attack against children's hospital in Somalia

Mogadishu (dpa) - Two people were injured, one of them seriously, when unidentified men threw a hand-grenade into a childrens hospital in Somali capital Mogadishu at midday on Tuesday, hospital staff said.

One of the injured, a doctor, who was taken to another hospital, said he did not know the attackers.

"I saw the grenade coming toward us, and then it exploded'', he said.

The hospital, managed by the Austrian SOS organization, is located near a kindergarten run by the same group. None of the more than 2,000 children were injured.

An employee at the hospital, Fadumo Hassan Hamud, told Deutsche Presse Agentur dpa that "we dont have another hospital (for children) in Mogadishu, if they ambush and close SOS our children will be without a hospital''.

The grenade attack follows a shooting Monday, in which a woman working for a Scandinavian aid group, IAS, was shot dead by gunmen after the organization had been accused of trying to "Christianize'' Somali youth.

The capital of Somalia remains highly unstable after 14 years of civil war, with warlords and their militias controlling various parts of the city.

A government formed last year after lengthy peace talks still meets in Kenya due to the persistent insecurity at home. dpa aa ve pmc

Source: Deutsche Presse Agentur (DPA)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

BLOODY MONKEYS

Who saxiib? The nutter who threw the grenade or the pretenders who call themselves government and are having a ball in Nairobi hotels...?

Ogy...! right behind you.. :D

OG_Girl   

^^ Jumatatu,the onces in Nairobi are scared to go Mogadisho dee. Your uncles still saying " wa ko eyreyey"...lol

Still some Eedos in Kuwait , when ever they want to say when civil war started they say " marke dolkeina horeysanay".. Horeysay from who bal ..

My self I am not even going close to South leave Mogadisho alone.. redface.gif

Let Adero A/Y go there . He will die there icon_razz.gif

Salam

Emperor   

LOL, As always Juma never misses to make a scapegoat, excuses can always be a simple gateway, but sxb that will not help the poor people of Mogadishu, Will it?

Another day another tragic story, It's unfortunate really, I feel sorry for the poor kids and the injured doctor fighting to stay alive, I hope he survives.

True Sxb, the government is in Nairobi and never set a foot in all of Somalia, but you know where these tragic stories are coming from daily, Yeah U know if U won't deny, No it ain't Hargeisa and Not Bosaaso, Well not even Hiiraan aka Bullet Weyne!

Blaming others makes us proad! huh

Instead of sympathising with the poor and showing your anger and sorrow against the barbarians in Mogadishu, you sound happy and not bothered at all, and even sometime going as far as glorifying this kind of actions.

Good for you, Old Chap.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Qorshel:

[QBWell not even Hiiraan aka Bullet Weyne! [/QB]

Bullet weyne...! I wonder who use to use this phrase.. I cant remember but am sure that person was banned sometime ago once or twice

:D

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

BLOODY MONKEYS

A monkey eats bananas. You chew grass. What's really the difference? I'd much rather eat bananas anyday ;)

QORSHEL -

You should feel sorry for a lot of people, including poor kids all over Somalia - and not just Muqdisho. This is a tragedy but you shouldn't use it to forward a political argument. Like JUMA said, the solution can only come from within. Quit acting like the typical Puntland media and blowing this story out of proportions.

Emperor   

:D:D

What is that got to do with the topic at hand, Sxb?

Are we in it again? No wonder you will find another way out excuse in my writing.

Good for you is all I can say!

Insha'alah, Duke Aamin to that bro

Emperor   

Another, one lost brother in SOL, Wind blower Sxb what's wrong. Had I said I was sorry for the poor people of Bosaaso, was there ganna be any fuss?

Feeling sorry for the poor kids of Mog made me act like Puntlad Media! waw thou a hint there says U don't like Puntland Media, So do many other SOLers, Soon u will say, you either don't like SL & Mog Media as well :D

But It's Amazing that the name of yours says it all, No apparent position at all, blowing to wherever the wind goes. Lost as ever. What does politising mean to you, These kind of tragedies are man made not natural one's like tsunami.

Sky   

loool this dude should be banned, if it only were for his dangerous posts. reading his posts, it confuses you, affects your skin and destroys a significant amount of braincells.

we need to evacuate this site. icon_razz.gif

nah just kiddin, windtalker, boowe haa ooyin dee! qorsheel com'on man, that nick was inspired by a hollywood movie. :D windtalkers starring nicholas cage?

pdBKWTK0001.jpg

yankees used navajos and their language as a code language against the japs, since no other than navajos spoke navajo. pretty interesting tho.

^^

Whatever I am and whichever I way my wind blows, at least I ain't on the cheer squad of a bloody murderer aka Col Yeey. I suppose I should be banned for always telling the truth, shouldn't I? Yes - in the land of Col Yeey, the truth is such a bad thing.

How come Duke, Qorshel, Sky always have the same lame lines: I blow with the wind, blah blah. Get creative.