Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

Kool_Kat   

Great pics...I see two of my aunts on the pics, wait till I tell them...LOL

Too bad I couldn't go, heard a lot of Torontonians went to the event...Hope one of his future tours includes a stop in Toronto...

Thnx Emperor...

Xoogsade   

They are from a single clan in their majority. Ther are no other somalis with decency in this shameful gathering. Don't lie about other somalis saxib, soomaalida isku caqli iyo dadnimo ma ahan, while these clanists celebrate their warlord's ignobility, miliions of somalis are suffering both emotional and physical losses.

Ciidamada Ethiopia oo galabta Masjidka Al,Hidaaya ku Gowracay ku dhawaad 20 Ruux oo rayid ah dad kalena ay haystaan Ciidamadasi.

Submitted by wararka on Sun, 04/20/2008 - 17:07.

Muqdisho. 20. April .2008. (Sh.M.Network)-

Ciidamada Ethiopia ayaa galabta Masjidka Al hidaaya oo ku yaala Xaafada Waxaracadde ay ku goraceen ku dhwaad 20 Ruux oo Rayid ah tiro intaasi ka badana ay haystaan ciidamadaasi iyadoo la tilmaamay in ciidamadaan ay kaabayaan kuwa dhawaan lagu soo tababaray dalka Ethiopia.

Ciidamadaan oo aad u fara badan ayaa gudaha u galay masjidka AL hidaaya waxaana la tilmaamay in si ka baxsan bina Aadnimada ay u gooraceen ku dhawaad 20 Ruux oo rayid ah tiro intaasi ka badana ay haystaan Ciidamada.

Mid ka mid ah haweynka deegaanka Waxaracade gaar ahaan Masjidka Al hidaaya ayaa Shabelle u sheegtay in ciidamada Ethiopia ay ugu hanjabeen in hadii Bari la Soo Weeraro ay gooracayaan haweynka islamarkaana ay sheegtay in horteeda lagu gowracay 20 Ruux tiro intaasi ka badan waa ay haystaan,waxaana gabadhaasi ay aheyd mid ka naxsan falka Ciidamada Ethiopia ay kula dhaqaaqeen dadaaasi radidka ah

Ciidamada Ethiopia ayaa waxaa kaabaya Ciidamada DFKM gaar ahaan kuwa lagu soo tababaray dalka Ethiopia waxaana jirin cid ka hadlaysa dilalka ay ciidamada Ethiopia u geysanayaan Shacabka Somaliyeed.

Falkaan Gowraca ah oo galabta ciidamada Ethiopia ay ugu geysteen inta u dhaxeysa Ex,contorol ilaa Xaafada SOS ayaa waxa ay ku soo beegmaysaa xili Saakay ciidamada Ethiopia ay gowraceen 6 Qof oo u badan Odayaal da'ah tiro intaasi ka badan ay toogteen.

Somali

Xoogsade   

I live in North America and am Somali, so don't include me in your propaganda. I am no part of of this clan meetings. Would be fair to characterize the meeting as A/Y supporters only.

At least, as reported, there was an honest A/Y fellow clanswoman who stood up to this insane warlord and suggested how things should be done correctly in the Soomalinimo way. There was another muslim from the reerka as well who reminded warlord Yusuf how he is responsible for whatever happened and will happen as long as he claims to be a Somali president.

Soomaalida waxba uma kala qarsoona, the good part.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

They are from a single clan in their majority. There are no other somalis with decency in this shameful gathering. Don't lie about other somalis saxib, soomaalida isku caqli iyo dadnimo ma ahan, while these clanists celebrate their warlord's ignobility, miliions of somalis are suffering both emotional and physical losses.

laughing%252520cutie.jpg

Xoogsade   

^ Bishaaro, magaceena ay rabaan inay ku qaraabtaan :D meesha tolkaa isugu yimid ee wax soomalinimo magaceeda ku socdo hal iyo labaa la sheegaayay.

Laakiin, nin baa si fiican u waaniyay odagaan waalan A/Y iyo islaan kale oo iyadana u sheegtay A/Y soomalida in walaalo tahay ee arrinkaan sida loo dhaamo.

Soomali shaqo kuma leh meeshaan, reerka meeting uu ahaa and it should be sold so. There will be no argument.

^ well said Xoogsade .... there is close to half a million nomads in north America a paltry few hundred showed up to meet the senile old goat .. don't lump us in together

Kool_Kat   

Ee waaba yaabee maxaa la'isku qoroyaa, yaaba idinku darsaday? Who? Mafahmin! Ama hala'isku camiro, ama hala'isku beenguuro, ama hal qabiil ha yimaadaan, ama hal laf ha imaado, Soomaali badan (the few hundered :D that were there, and a few hundered more who couldn't make it - for whatever reason) bay wax latahay this event...Marka bal cabaadka iyo calaacalka halakala yareeyo... :D

The title states "North America Somalis mass show up for the !@#$%^&*"

relative to half a million a hundred or so is statistically insignificant it is Epsilon (small positive infinitesimal quantity) in comparison.

isnt that the textbook definition of camiraad ?

fadlan anaga tirada yaa nalagu buuxsan ... icon_razz.gif

Thankful   

They are from a single clan in their majority. Ther are no other somalis with decency in this shameful gathering.

What's that say about our people, regardless of what side they are on? Our people will always support the person that is their reer, but what I dont get is that eventually they will get the top job and maybe it'll be their precious Sheik Sharif that is named president. But because they refused to recognize this pres and government way way before Ethiopians came, I'm talking about from day one when he was still in nairobi, I guess people won't support there's. It's a never ending cycle. Even the so called Islamic Courts was a qabiil and refused to share leadership.

Regardless of how others think. I'll support Sheik Sharif as long as he sits with people from everywhere.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Great pics...I see two of my aunts on the pics, wait till I tell them...LOL

Too bad I couldn't go, heard a lot of Torontonians went to the event...Hope one of his future tours includes a stop in Toronto...

Thnx Emperor...

Beerlaawe Kanada waa laga ban gareeye, oo rooko uu ka yahay, ee Koronto asaga maa isku imaan karo hadduu nabadiis iyo beerkiisa oo intact ah ku rabo in uu ku noqdo to his Xabashi masters. Xataa hadduu imaado to Koronto, budkeyga iyo tooreeydeyda lasoo bixi lahaa, oo asagoo sidii qasac iyo koombe camal u buus buusan uu noqon lahaa, stoogenimo dambena ma laga maqli lahayn. :D

Should he ever haweysto to come here, let me know then. Aadaada aada.

Kool_Kat   

Booto.com...Banned from Koronto kuyeh...Aboow Washington meel dheer ma jirto ma ogidoo...Budkaaga iyo tooreydaada iyo faataadhugleyskaaga waala aadi kartay soo ma ogid...Marka yaree hee bootada...Adilee sidii Koronto nimay ku dhagtay ha u gariirin markaa aragtid Madaxweyneheena...

Madaxweynaheena? Kaas madaxa yar? Kaasna shimuu ii noqday madaxweyne. Maxaa Washington igu watay, intaa ku gaadaa; fortunately waa laga ban gareeye inta, fiiso ma helaayo hadduu indhaha dhiig ka keeno. Ani waaba rabi lahaa in uu yimaado, car, wir ha imaado. Wir nooh.

Booto.co.so lee iga dheh. :D:D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ well said Xoogsade .... there is close to half a million nomads in north America a paltry few hundred showed up to meet the senile old goat .. don't lump us in together

Saxib, Adiga iyo walaalaha kale oo kula midka ah aa iga iimaan fiican. I have more respect for your likes than I have or would have for someone like me whose anger can be explained away as justifiable. Yours is based on faith and somalinimo and no one can doubt it, mine is based on the same but can be challenged for the half percent of my different clan lineage, and even though this is not fair to me, still, I am not worried about the labeling and udnerstand why certain quarters question my my moral stance. I know why I take the stance. But yours is unquestionable and faith based, you have a higher status among somalis as long as you uphold the truth and come out against the worst tragedies somalis are going through.

My apologies saxib if I have offended your sensibilities. Now you know my position with regards to fellow brothers like you, as much contempt as I have for those who support A/Y with blind fervor, I have the utmost respect for those who come out against him and who happen to be his closest blood. I am in awe of such somalis saxib, it takes strong ethics and deep faith to do that if you are somali, marka, kuwan kalee nac nacda qabiilka meesha ka wado oo xishoodka la' markaan la hadlo ha iga xumaanin bro :D I am not aiming at you. And will follow your sugestion as to not lump you together.