Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

LADIES !!!!!!!

Ok, we know men can theoretically have up to four wives at any one time.

But how would you ladies feel if hubby turned up on the doorstep with wife number 2, 3 or 4? Would you accept it gladly? Or would you kindly ask him for a divorce & clean him out?

I'd go for the latter option but I'd like to know what other people think!

looooool trying to start another war between the sexes ha :mad: :mad: :mad: it isn't like it's missing fire already. As for me, i am going to have a pre-nuptitual agreement with him. If he marries anyone beside me, he automatically divorces me. As to his money, if he got any to speak of, then he can keep it. He already took a lot out of me, i would be damned if he would turn me into a bitter or vendicative woman trying to collect money out of him.

That is my final 1 1/2 on this topic.

A7LA-SHU   

hahahah SCORPION_SISTA is being nice here lol.. but i like the idea clean him out... funny...

but i'll just say me agree with scropion sista here... let me have my divorce and ta ta.. see u later sucker lol.. with no hard feelings.... coz u know what they say. there is planty fish in the sea so move on....and say "NEXT PERSON" :P:D

underdog   

The "plenty of fish in the sea" scenario is long dead. Do a little research and you'll see that the world population is leaning towards 5:1 ratio between women and men. In most major cities it's closer to 6 women for every man. Now if you deduct all the married, gay and loser guys, the math is not looking too good for you.

As for cleaning the guy out, pre-nuptual agreements and so on. Most western courts of law don't recognize polygamy, so wife #2,3 and 4 are refered to as mistresses. For you to request for divorce and a settlement you have to take all that in to order and prove a lot of stuff ( legal fees...). You can't just decide you want out and get half, smile.gif it doesn't work like that. Besides, any guy who wants to have more than one wife and puts himself in a position where you can clean him out, deserves to get cleaned out.

But for all the fuss( positive and negative), isn't one more than enough?

No need to clean him out - just let him loose is my way. After all, he needs to know he had the best and his greed did not allow him to appreciate it :).... See the trick is my sisters, if your man wants wife #2 or 3, cut him loose, he obviously is too much for one and not enough for two...don't shed a tear, leave silent -making it apparent that you are looking out for number 1... ;) . As far as cleaning him out - well thats not for me - I rather mentally challenge him ;)

Hibaad   

I wld personally let him go without any hold backs even if there are kids involved i wld have to do what needs done if not than even better!!! If he ain’t satisfied being married to moi and moi only why on earth wld I waste my energy on him, life goes on.

Senora   

If he marries anyone beside me, he automatically divorces me. As to his money, if he got any to speak of, then he can keep it. He already took a lot out of me, i would be damned if he would turn me into a bitter or vendicative woman trying to collect money out of him

You took the words right out of my mouth. Well that saved me some time.... redface.gif

Xafsa   

If thats what he wants then i'll let him go...why go through all that trouble? all for a man? Hell no!!!!

If he can't see how good he had it...then someone out there will.

Of coarse thats assuming I didn't drive him crazy with my constant nagging and shoe throwing :rolleyes: ....or that I didn't beat him occasionally :D

peace

SuNsHyNe   

Why do we even need to stress here ladies, if he marries wifey #2 then all we need to do is chop that tiny d**k of there's off :D:D and off they go...see if they can go anywhere with that!! :D:D

First of all sisters ask urself wat would possess ur husband to seek a 2nd or 3rd or even a 4th wife... there must be something u ain't doin rite lol cuz if everything was peaches and cream he wouldn't even speak of a next woman. And my man would know better than to bring a next woman to my door step especially out of the blue. I wouldn't walk out silently or anything like that.

And clown.. brotha phuleeez... let me remind that u somali.. and if u sneaking and creepin wit a next chic.. word would be OUT..especially if she's somali... Especially if she's a wifey... damn boy wat u gon do have a private wedding... come on now. ANd howw bout 9 months lata when lil clown are running around town lool

SuNsHyNe   

"Lorena Bobbit", not at all!! I love men too much but if they cross the line... then they should be punished before they do the same to some other sister!!

why would my husband want another wife for. first of all, i gotta check what's making him, even think!, of getting another wife for.

some times men are being just (MEN), and there ain't anything wrong with the wife. in this case #@ck off!, i would divorce his ass, and get on with my life.