Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisaam

Sisters would you encourage....

Ibtisaam   

Assalmu Alaykum sisters,

Ok sisters I got a question for you all. Aight lets just say if Jihaad were to happen sometime in the future, and by that time you have a family of your own and everything and your lives are so perfect and all. Anyways my question is would you encourage your husband to go to jihad for the sake of Allah knowing that there is 50/50 chance that you won’t be seen him again?

Wa salaam

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum,

Yes, I will really really say to him go jihaad for the sake Of Allaah maasha waaw samira jaanis waayebee haduu ku soo dhintana Ilaah Dartiis ayaan ugu samri laha koleey aduunyada waa laba bari asagoo aan ka celiyey jihaadka ayaa waxaa laga yabaa in uu ga dhinto marka Janadu ayuuba galayaaye maxaan ku diidaa abaayo. lakiinse su'aal wanaagsan ayaad soo dhiibatay,

akhyaarta iga danbeeyso ayaan sugayaa waxeey ka dhiibtaan sis.

Wa bilaahi towfiiq

____________________Kamila_____________________

Ilaah aan ka baqno saad iyo caad.

OG Moti   

Samiira has a link to FBI and her first report will be as following:

A somali lady who lives in London called kamiila is willing to send her future husband to jihaad and after closely investigation and coopration with English authorities we conclude our report that she is a sleeping cell for Al Qaida and now we are preparing to move her to Cuba to join her terrerist friends, and the UK government has declaired to withdraw the paasport from her..

asalamu calykum

good q sis samira well here is my opinion.

what is better than knowing your husband died fighting for Allah, knowing that on the day of judgement he will intercade for you and could save you and many of your family members from the cadaab. i know it would be hard letting him go but the truth "INNA LILAH WA'INA ILAYHI RAAJICUUN" to allah we belong to him we return, and its better for us to return to him while we are on the right path.

ps: lool OG_Moti

wasalaam

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr WB

I agree with my sisters Xamdiya & kamila. As much as it is painful & heartbreaking to let him go, I would for Allah sake. what Is better than dying for Allah sake. This soul is given to us temporarily & any minute could be taken from us. So why hesitate to let him go, when u know he isn’t yours forever? Besides u get reward from Allah by encouraging him to go. Many sisters have done this over the years, some let go their fathers, brothers, sons & husbands in one jihad (Maansha Allah). Look at their braveness. May Allah make all the sisters the righteous wife’s to encourage their husbands to go jihad. & May Allah bless Muslim Ummah (Amin)

OG Moti looooooooooooooooooool icon_razz.gif:D Biiq waaxid :rolleyes:

Ibtisaam   

Assalmu Alaykum,

Kamila- walaal mashallah I love your positive attitude & thinking towards this subject, keep it up ;) . Mind you in the other hand walaal not all of our sisters think like you, let’s just say some sisters are not strong like your self to let go of their loved ones. As you know not everyone is a like and it’s easier for some than it is for the others.

OG_Moti- Samira & FBI?

LOL bro you know that I wouldn't do such a thing to my sister kamila now common smile.gif Hana isku keeyn dirin hee ;)

Xamdiya- Walaal spot on! You nailed. Thanx for your feedback I appreciated. BTW I thought you'd be at the table studying your brains out watsup? smile.gif Now get back to it, you know I am expecting high marks from you ;) . May Allah help you succeed in this world and hereafter. Aamiin yaa rab.

Buubto- Amiin sister thanx for the du'aa. Jazzakumu'llahu khyran for your feedback. BTW I love the illustration of bismillah rahmaani rahiim.

Wa Salaam

Xafsa   

I dont see how I have any say in this matter. It is a great sin not to go to jihaad..so I expect him to go ( assuming this is real jihaad and not some political probaganda). Nothing would make me prouder then to know that my husband and my sons have died for the sake of allah.

salaam

salamu calykum

samira darls i am trying beleive me, but don't warry u will get the high marks you looking for insha'allah. gotta get back

take care sis, amiin & thanx for the ducaa same to ya btw insha'allah

wasalaam

OG Moti   

Hayaay ala waxa dhicidoona waa tan kabaqayey

New York times & CNN

An American hero called samiira will be promoted in the FBI administration position she was able to find all the sleeping cells and who is behind those men who terrorise us, those females are the main reason of having mujaahidiin, she was able with her intelligence planning and modern interegation to find a few cells through somaliaonline, the FBI are on their way to collect the sleeping cells and the future mujaahidiin that few women are planing to send to us. She also discover that those women gave their husbands one of 2 choices either they become mujaahid or leave the house, and Agent Samiira thinks that those men will defenetly choose to be mujaahidiin because of their historic attachment with their wives. Routers

Somali women isilaaliya aniga sheekadan kama helin ... peace

Rahima   

I can say yes now, but i guess when push comes to shove, it will all depend on my iman at the time.

May Allah grant us all enough iman and sabr to not only yes but encourage our husbands.

Nice   

Masha Allah, am glad to see sisters releasing good thoughts, am really excited, keep on. And may God bless you

Ibtisaam   

Assalmu Alaykum,

OG_Moti

Now common aniga sheekada ha igu soo jeedinin, it obvious now that you are the real reporter, now common admit.

Xafsa, Mizz-HurriCane, Cushtic_Cutie, Rahiima_as-Somaali and nice thank you all for you replies.

Wa salaam