Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

The ceasefire is holding so far

Paragon for me you're what I would term a 'simple' man that's why you rather ask simple questions. I'm certainly not bothered to much with you brother. Read my post and try to get a few wisdoms out of it inshallah. I know you will not be able to understand all of it but I made it simple extra for you.

Pi lol walaal, I believe you walked straight into that trap because of your daacadnimo but if you would know, the person who is asking this questions, you wouldn't want to engage yourself in such shambolic questions. Shame on you Pi for even giving it a try. :D

Lol@ 'And do you consider them muslims'? I didn't even know whether to laugh at it or not. Even my seven year old cousin would be able to ask more effective questions but then again I believe it is because of him sharing blood ties with me. :D

You should start rating people into categories, I have my own such as 'silly category, semi-silly, beyond silly, average, somewhat intelligent, intelligent (established), intellectual and there's another category but so far I haven't seen anyone who could fit in it and that is the genious category and Paragon I would say belongs to a certain category I shall not tell the crowd right now because for obvious reasons. Remember Pi back at school, when the teacher used to scream out 'If you want your grade/mark said out loud say yes after hearing your name, if you don't want your grade to be made public say 'no'. When the teacher used to go around his book where he keeps all the scores and grades usually when he asked for the student to know his grade they would say 'if it's a good mark then you can say it out loudly but if not, then pls don't embarrass me'.

So Paragon it's not a good rating or mark for that matter, so what do you want to be told in private (I can arrange for someone to deliver it to you or your doorstep :D ) or are you generally that disinterested and you couldn't be actually bothered if your bad rating and grade were to be revealed and made public?

The choice is with you. :D

Sakhar.

Paragon   

Lol, any hope of you answering the questions I asked? :D

EDIT: On a second note, OK, waan kaa qaleena nooh! Ii baashaal :D .

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Sakhar, Violet, Xalane, and Taako Man,

1- Let's get a few things out of the way first: You stand with the Ethiopian army, I promise you, you will fall down with it. In this conflict, there are two sides, The Tikrey/TFG alliance and Everybody Else.

U are wrong.U are wrong coz u are trying to make it an Ethio thing when its infact the clan clowns and the peacekeepers in general and anything that has to do with peace.Ur folks do not want peace and thus resorted to anarchy (we all know the benefits they get out of it) whilst the poor folks are the ones suffering.The clowns claimed that they stabilized the nation and etc.Tell me,who were the warlords destroying Xamar and who are the ones that say they stabilized?Cousins?U got that one right.However,Xamar was stabilized and the following were the the techiniques used.

1.The warlord's POWS and armament were put to use and thus became the ICU's militray wing.(this promoted the m-o-ri-ya-ns from what they were to well versed sheikhs)

2.The cousins together with their warlord allies(u know who)declared a religious rule.[This promoted some from warlords to again well versed sheikhs]

3.They Challenged the TFG and refused anything that had to do with peace (in that they speak peace in words and wage war at the same time and the two can't go hand in hand).

So kashafa,what are u telling me?That the folks of xamar are more religious than the rest of somalis?Am from Xamar,why can't i be more religious than the other folks,or what makes u think u are more religious than any other person ?That aside,the Islam that was being ignored for 16 years comes to light when the clan clowns heard that there was a Government in place and thus the colonel was the president?Who are u kidding?

If u are truelly genuine and out of the qabiil thing,u would know better,that its not about the Ethiopians,its not about who the President is and its not about anything else but its simply the rejection of any Government whatsoever.And that my friend is impossible.

Time for diplomacy has ended and the TFG is making a mistake.Why is it making a mistake?

1.Its not the whole of xamar but particular xaafado and sub sub clans who are waging the fight.Why not completely annihilate the involved areas plus the involved subs subs and bring them down to their knees?

Again sxb,this is no time for Diplomacy ,and if one is still crying the famous crier aka '' the war is btw muslims and gaalo'',Well,the Gaal wouldn't be there if the one was a muslim to begin with(for one wouldn't have done what Xamar has witnessed),and this new found Islam of the involved pple is nothing but wax lagu qoslo.All the same,u forced me to go further than i previously intended to,but the truth sxb,got to be told and again,the rest is all un important but,the pple down there and any where else in the nation got to be tamed and must be united willingly or unwillingly.The drill is on sxb,and its official.

Sakhar if what u are saying is true regarding the peace deal;

1.The Defence secretary should resign.

2.The Ethios are operating on their own and not under the Government so they got to pack.

3.Government officials must have undermined the TFG and this raises the question of a conspiracy involvement.

In conclusion;

Yesterday the drill was on,today nothing is happening though there is a huge military standby thats on.In short,its impossible,the Ethios can make no deal with any one and thus are under the authority of the TFG.

Brother yesterday there was still a ceasefire at place but it has been reversed late this evening Mogadishu time and the talks have collapsed.

Exactly the points you mentioned were the same things that made me angry yesterday but the Ethios had their own objectives and thus made a ceasefire with the clown clan movement.

I predicted that today there would be no fighting and conflict and I was right on that. However I did not gurantee any fighting from happening tommorrow come sunday that is.

The truce and ceasefire deal for me was unworkable because that would mean leaving south Mogadishu to govern itself. The ceasefire for me defied logic brother because you can have cease fire and start negotitations and talks as they did today but there came no solutions from it because I said without either the clan movement making a big compromise the truce would become a very shambolic thing and no the paper that it is written on wouldn't be worth it.

That's why as I predicted yesterday the talks collapsed and thus the ethios reversed the ceasefire, that was put on place on thursday.

This dealings have complex political ramifications to it and that's why I couldn't believe what was happening when I first heard about that unworkable cease-fire.

Anyhow it has been reversed the the clown clan movement saying they will defend themselves till they all die.

Let's hope for the best and a rather quick solution inshallah. The final solution to our problems inshallah is here. I sincerely hope that is the case because if this folks are not tamed, the chaos, civil unrest and mooraaynic savagery behaviour will continue and Somalia will be held hostage by that group for another many more years to come.

But let's hope the solution and resolution to our problems is finally here.

Sakhar.

Pi   

Sakhar, duqa, you know, sometimes I'm deluded because I convince myself that ppl want to discuss something, and are not out to make a sarcastic point. That question about being happy with Ethiopian troops was the paragon of petty questions. :D If only I saw the second question, I'd be more contemptous and less daacad in my remarks. Note to self: every question is a loaded question, even if it does not appear to be loaded, you should read between the lines and percieve it as being loaded. LOL

Generaalka, the government will definately prevail I'A. Let the games of hide and seek begin. How good will hooligans be able to hide? Their chances are slim to none.

Kashafa   

Nice try, Pi. You came to Sakhars rescue, but it was too weak an effort(your answer is fulla holes) and too late. This evasive maneuvering is becoming something of a trademark amongst the TFG camp. I had to chase down Khalaf for 12 pages in the other thread and still didn't get an answer. What's the question that caused his panic attack ? Very simple: Are you happy, sad, or indifferent about the killing(not the burning) of the Ethiopian(not the TFG militia) soldiers ?

The routine is now getting pathetic to a point that it’s not amusing anymore. And I, and everybody else here, can clearly see whats causing you to run around, scared $hitless, about getting pinned down: It's simply impossible to reconcile your pro-Ethiopian stance with Islam. 'Cuz if you buy whatever Cabdullahi Amxaar is selling, you also get Meles Zenawi and the Tikray boys thrown in. Talk about a Catch-22. No wonder they're sweating hard and ducking down.

Here’s their formula to respond to any deserved and withering criticism

A) Shout out Clan Courts/Clown Courts and hope for the best from the chorus line(All together now: CLAN COURTS, INDOCADE, CLAN COURTS INDOCADE)

B) If that doesn’t work, yell:SECESSIONIST even harder. Discount any legitimate viewpoint as 'Secessionistic', ie since you're from the North, you cannot speak about Yey/Gheedi, Inc's war crimes and wholesale treachery.

C) When all else fails, claim that the question is ‘loaded’ and duck under the thinly-vieiled guise of daacidnimo.

What a farce. Who do they take us for ? Insult me all you want, but do not insult my intelligence with such brazen intellectual dishonesty.

Xalane,

You are one confused soul, my noble would-be destroyer-of-Hargeisa-and-Mogadisho-if-he-had-a chance comrade. Just for you, I'm preparing a series of posts that will shut you and your packet of lies up for good. For too long have you and your fellow hacks peddeled your ware of fabrications, distortions, and reigonal politics here on SOL, backed up by the group-thinking chorus line. No more. The jig is up. You will be held accountable to every word you say and every unspoken idea you imply.