Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

Living with mother in laws

Qac Qaac   

Walle gabdhooy, niman badan naarta madax madax waad ugalindoontaan, sababta ah, waxaa ka soo fogayneesaan hooyadiis.

Nin hooyadiis naag ka raacana nin wanaagsan maba aha. well if i was in that situation i would try to make the situation better to make u 2 understand each other, i wouldn't take one side, coz i love my wife and mother both of them but in different way, and if that does't work, i would devorce my wife, coz i could get another wife, but not another man...

p.s. mother in laws, know the lazy things girls do, they used to be girls, and now they want the best thing for their sons, that is not a problem, i think,u shouldn't be calling her a witch, i think this relationship is in bad ice, u and ur husband the mother should sit soon, before this goes to something else.

To original poster, reading your topic quiet honestly leaves me with some questions...First of all, before marrying your husband had you not met your mother-in-law to be at all? Had you never attempted before moving in with her to interact or get to know her any better? Why didn't you just postpone your wedding until your husband and yourself were in better financial situtions?...Personally i feel that you posting such a topic about your own mother-in-law regardless of your feeling or her action shows bad taste and bad manner on your part...Keep your personal family business just that and Personal..if you felt you had to let some steam out there are multiple of ways to do so and would not be disrespectful to someone older than yourself regardless of their behavior....I think you owed it to your husband to not disrespect his mother publicly in a website...Bee bye

Wiilo   

Bismillaah:

I'm not married yet, but i can understand and i have seen so many mother-in-laws, yeah they are very difficult to live with. I think that the best way is to live apart, and if that is not possible then one has to suffer until things get better i mean she or the girl moves to somewhere else. Yeah, mother-in-laws deserve to be respacted, and the girls also deserves to be respacted as well, but the idea of living same place is very difficult and what makes the girls hate their mother-in-laws. Insha allaah sis it will be over soon, and before that take it easy no matter what. Jizaakal laah sis, it is serious issue and sometimes it needs to be discussed, and for posting and kind of seeing everyone's opinion on this matter. Although, I'm not in a postion to say or talk about this issue but than i felt to respond your posting here sis, and if my comment is way outo line, i apologize to you sis and to all the sisters who know and experienced this kind of sittuation. Jizaakal laah to all.

SubxanAllah, I couldn't imagine my sister in-laws calling my mother witch, old bag and such a disrespectful names. Walaahi intaan guriga utu tagaan soo rifi lahaa, no joke.

S_H,you moved into the woman's house, married her ONLY son, whom she obviously loves dearly; it's only fair she tries to bully you around little. lol Somalida waxay dhahaan "mukulaal minikaada joogto, miciyo libaaxas laadahay" I'm sure mother in-laws can be difficult to deal with, lakiin u dulqaado and have some patience walaal. Don't nitpick and let her behaviors bother you too much, waa qof waayeel ah. I'm sure she only has good intentions at heart for you and her son. But if you continue complaining about her, it will only create frictions between you and your husband, I'm sure he won't abandon his mother for some Xalimo(no offence).

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

p.s. mother in laws, know the lazy things girls do, they used to be girls, and now they want the best thing for their sons, that is not a problem, i think,u shouldn't be calling her a witch, i think this relationship is in bad ice, u and ur husband the mother should sit soon, before this goes to something else.

Im not lazy and More women enter Hell because they are ungrateful to their husbands. not to their mother in laws,

and I'm not Lazy and if i was it would non of her business. smile.gif

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

To original poster, reading your topic quiet honestly leaves me with some questions...First of all, before marrying your husband had you not met your mother-in-law to be at all? Had you never attempted before moving in with her to interact or get to know her any better? Why didn't you just postpone your wedding until your husband and yourself were in better financial situtions?...Personally i feel that you posting such a topic about your own mother-in-law regardless of your feeling or her action shows bad taste and bad manner on your part...Keep your personal family business just that and Personal..if you felt you had to let some steam out there are multiple of ways to do so and would not be disrespectful to someone older than yourself regardless of their behavior....I think you owed it to your husband to not disrespect his mother publicly in a website...Bee bye

Your right it is Quiet personal, But i havn't mention her name or anything and i just wanted to hear the nomads opinions and experiences, i mean no Dis respect to her and i've said that earlier, and Al hamdulillah i DON'T HAVE BAD MANNERS!

by the way people are not the same when you meet them outside home and when you actually live with them, and being her daughter in law doesn't make the situation easier!

Originally posted by GlassEyeGirl:

SubxanAllah, I couldn't imagine my sister in-laws calling my mother witch, old bag and such a disrespectful names. Walaahi intaan guriga utu tagaan soo rifi lahaa, no joke.

Haa ii soo mariin in that case, she's only 46 yrs old, she should know how it feels she was a daughter in law once upon a time right?

we were going to live at my parents house plenty of space there but she wouldn't let him she said what would people think?

she wanted me to move in with them so she could harrass me (lol)

Bess.   

sensual sis there is no need 4 u to explain urself to these ppl...it is true u were asking for our opinion...but nobody has the right to critisize u ...cause truly they don't know u....and they shouldn't compare any given situation to urs....not any are the same.....good luck in ur life.....be happy... ;)

"I'm sure he won't abandon his mother for some Xalimo(no offence)".....glasseyegirl...

oh plz r u married?

regardless of being his mother....she should not punish her for being to her son.....instead of welcoming her new daughter, as a grown woman she ought to know better....i mean really give the girl a break...grow up (mother in law) let go of the apron strings to ur son....she has no right to interfer in their lives..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

respect

Qac Qaac   

Sensual not u, but ur husband, u would put your husband in a bad situation, u gonna make him choose either u or his mom, and men always go with their wives, which then u would drag him to hell fire... so don't drag your husband to hell, and try to make things better sister.. i am not saying u r lazy, but i assume u can't be perfect all the time u r human, and mother in laws usually forgot when they were in that position, and they expect u, to be perfect just tell her in adab way...

Besbaaso looooool, yes u r right, she doesn't have to explain herself to us..

Mujahida   

Asalamalaykum

InshaAllah Sister don't call her a witch, she's already earning enough bad deeds by making your difficult as you "claim". Don't join her and become like her. Sometimes when things go wrong it's best not go with the wrong. Be Patient, Allah is with those who have patience. This might as well just be a test from Allah testing your Imaan and sabr.

Honour her as you would honour your own mother.

Be kind to her and humble Who knows this might soften her heart, and you two might become friends.

Remember also that she'll be the grandmother of your dear child one day inshaAllah.

I'm sorry if I just keep rambling but sometimes harshness and meaness are best defeated with mery and not competecy. smile.gif

ps: check your pm

Your Sister in Islam

FeeAmanaAllah