Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Soldiers accused of looting the people they were supposed to protect

Let's ask

Ayeeyo Wikipedia instead:

Pacification - the process or act of making peace or making someone or something quiet and peaceful

There was an odd anachrony in the above members post that made his quest of finding supportive data for his statements pretty amusing. Keyword here is the beginning of the Wiki quote of his that states: "In colonial times"...

The funny part is that the posters penchant for logical fallacies manage to present him as a case example of what could be closely described as Orwellian, thereby falling into his own well crafted trap:

Orwellian describes a situation, idea, or condition that George Orwell identified as being inimical to the welfare of a free-society. An attitude and a policy of control by propaganda,
misinformation, denial of truth, and manipulation
of the past (including the "unperson"--a person whose past existence is expunged) practiced by modern repressive governments

Kashafa   

^ Oh boy. Colonial, Imperial. Potatoe, Potater, Tomatoe, Tomater...Catch the pattern ? or does this call for another far waa weyn presentation(spare me please).

Imperial Ethiopia, coloniser of Somali Galbeed, Oromo-land, and Eritria(just recently)....is now occupying Somalia proper.

I know it's appealing to get stuck in semantics when you can't really say anything else. It's all good tho. I appreciate the gallant effort.

Colonial, Imperial. Potatoe, Potater... Oh I get it. Learning through repitition. Perpetuating the Orwellian qualities. Waan ku cel-celinaa and hopefully one day I too can become a 'waaqici' suicide bomber and scream "wadankii waa la haystaa" followed by "dabo-dhilif waaxid" and some blood splatter.

Wa billahi tawfiiq.

Kashafa   

Somebody's stuck, spinning wildly, casting mud, but stuck nevertheless.

Throw out a few more names while you continue to dodge the 'pacification' analogy.

Notice that even Duke ain't tryna defend his slip-of-tongue ? Pacification = shelling & shooting anything that moves, by Adeer Yey and Adeer Zenawi. He's cool with that description. You should be too. Now's not the time to grow a spine(among other things).

Wear the badge proudly, abti.