Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Soldiers accused of looting the people they were supposed to protect

Now did u ever believed that Ethiopian tugs were in somali looking for peace or looking 4 loot!! lol

what a shame!! tugs all the way... :mad:

Some of the business people in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia are complaining about robbery acts by the security forces involving in the search operations in the city.

According to business owners, the soldiers who entered the city’s main Bakara market, the biggest business hub in southern Somalia, began justifying storming shops for searching weapons but intend to take away any valuable things like gold and cash.

“Two soldiers intruded my office and ordered me to go outside then broke my treasury taking away about $10,000. I asked them why but they threaten to kill me if I don’t stop murmuring, I took my breath back because of fear,” said Farah Abdalla who is among the business people in Bakara market. “Before they came into office they fired several shot which hit the front door of my store,”

Abdalla asked the government to repay his money and urged it to do matters in justice way.

“we expected that the government would bring sort of peace and security but I did not think that this will come, if the soldiers continue to harm the people, the government definitely will lose the public support and create hatred,” said Abdalla.

Juje   

^^

Rudy you are missing the point sxb, all this actions are necessary in order to prepare the city for the 'reconciliation' meeting for July 15.

Abdi2005   

This stuff will make the victory easier as they will support the mujahidin against this Amxaro Goverment the same way they supported them against the worlords.

Juje   

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

as they will support the mujahidin against this Amxaro Goverment the same way they supported them against the worlords.

Indeed, but could yu first ask the 'mujahidins' to set their priorities right - one good example is diffrentiating their targets from no-eesentials to essentials.

how on earth can u support some 1 who brings amxaaro to your country and kills women, kids and elderly innocent folks.

Thats absurd... these ppl should be hunted down no matter where they are!!

^lol, i personally know one dude in la who sent Odayga 10k...he was invited to xamar!

so homie kept asking me to find him a deal for air tickets. guess wat? he aint going, he changed his mind after he read about the bombs.

lool poor chap! i told him to sent the odaygo for collections!! lool yacks.

10k and 500,000 civilians died and so on. People just add things up.

Adeer people can not kill people and think it will be business as usual. There will be crackdowns arrests, execustions and prison sentences.

Its natural they cry and make up stories since thats the only way they can now fight back. Since most of their weapons have been removed. :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

quote:to go outside then broke my treasury taking away about
$10,000

Only 10K? He should've added one or more zeros. Waa xishoodi xooga odayga
:D
enjoying his misery are you?

Originally posted by Juje:

enjoying his misery are you?

Hey looks who's here, the voice of reason. What sort of aid worker are you pretending to be today, Hay'ada laanta cas or Lawyers without borders?

Your fake consideration for any would-be innocent victims is as obvious as your unsuccessful attempts to score political points.

Juje   

^^Ciridka dey..wale saas kaga ma haro.

GG thanx for the label 'voice of reason'...with that aside, am suprised to notice that there was a score board in place.