Sign in to follow this  
Mindstate

What ways do u show ur bf/gf u love them without actually saying it?

Aiyyo sup nomads?

I have always thought that action speaks more than words and if u say u love some one u should show 'em

I was wondering what lil things do you do for ur bf/gf to show him/her that u luv him/her

Holla nomads

Some ways that you can show the person you love that you do love them:

* Speak to them in a kind way

* Getting them something lovely for their birthday

* Taking them out to a place where you havent taken your ex's.

* Take her out to dinner. (Not much Somalia people do that)

* Buy her a pink top...lol

* & pink shoes to match...Heheheh

* Buying her something very expersive making sure she knows how much it is.

* How about a panic? :confused:

Hmmm...looks like someone is afraid to say "I Love You"...Lol.

This is what I do when it comes to hinting it out that I love him...I simply just hug/kiss him alot. I tell him that he's important. I help him out when he needs me. I listen to his stories or problems or whatever it is. I just chill with him. Put nice slow tunes on so we can sit and reminise. When I'm out with him and his friends and my friends I try to just have fun. I try not to crowd his space. I give him eye-contact. I whisper in his ears. I agrue with him :D you prolly thinking that ain't showing love, but people who know me know that when I argue bout the lil things I care for the person. If I didnt I just walk away. Anywayz hope that gives you some ideas.

.:peace n luv:.

Thankz alot for those nice touching words

exceptional_by_nature but the guys wants to know how to show his love to his girlfriend, wink ;) (Hints). He believes that act is louder then words.

I think that the way u treat them will convey the message, being nice to them, supportive, passionate and always there for them in good and hard times will make them know that u love them..

Ofcourse gifts, cards, poems and loving words also do it but i think that the way u treat them is the best way and with the help of the other things they will even feel even more loved.

Mizz Lexus, That is showing love...without spending a dime ;):D . But if he likes maxing out his credit card then he should buy her gifts, take her out to expensive resturants, send her flowers and chocolates...but HEY! if you don't like spending money (or you just cheap) a simple I LOVE YOU would do.

CLOWN, why is it every topic Mizz Lexus says something, you reply about Shyhem and OG_Moti?...Just wondering. If I was her I'd get annoyed by now.

.:peace n luv:.