Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Audio interviews :Mayoow Teesiyoow: + Mukhtar+Adan Madobe Battle for Baidoa

Mayoow.

He said that the RRA have withdrawn but will regroup.

Major support of the people is for the government.

Xabsade lacks support and that is why he required the support of Inda Cade and Mogadishu.

He is in the camp of those who oppose peace which is led by Osman Ato..

We will take the battle to Inda Cade and Marka..

^^^Thanks for the advice.However its Bank Holiday tommorrow and I am of work. Cheers anyway..

Next time add something relevent to the thread or keep quite..

Sheekh Indha Cadde oo Baydhabo ka qabsaday Sheekh Madoobe

Burtinle-Online

Axad, March 27 2005 2200 GMT

Maliishiyooyin uu horkacayo hogaamiye-kooxeedka Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad "Indha Cadde" ayaa la sheegay in ay gacanta ku dhigeen magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Baay.

Inda Cade takes Baidoa

Fyr   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

^^^Thanks for the advice.However its Bank Holiday tommorrow and I am of work. Cheers anyway..

Next time add something relevent to the thread or keep quite..

All I mean is that I wouldn’t want Yeey number one “PR†consultant to be sick-listed in times like this when I need high-quality entertainment.

^^^ lol as I said before when making a comment add to the thread...

Indhacadde oo la wareeray magaalada Baydhabo, guddiigii loo diray Xamar si fiican loosoo dhaweeyay iyo Somalilanda iyo Puntland dagaal ka dhaxqarxaday. Ruunkinet 27/03/05

Fyr   

Mine advice was sole for my entertainment supplier wellbeing. As for adding comment to the thread I say “I don’t give a rat***†to what these warlords do today or tomorrow, all I care about is seeing you cry over sh1t like this and get a good laugh once in a while.

Sky   

fyr kanten who paid you to design that flag and how much extra are you paid to have it as a sig? iska aamus, if you got nothing to say. theres a lady here who you can take as an example of how to behave like a worthy man.

^^^^Fyr-Kanten- lol, brother I must be important to you some how. Yet I dont know you, never met you and if you are sad or happy it bothers me not.

As for me I am indeed saddened for my people are fighting in Hobyo, Baidoa and other parts. I am sad for the loss of life in my country, for indeed it is my country its called Somalia from Zaylac to Ras Kamboni its symbolthat beautiful blue flag, its eternal captal the once wonderful Mogadishu.

Insha Allah it shall come back again...

Fyr   

Actually my payment was in a form of a grad few years back. Sky.african or WD or what ever you call yourself these days, if I were you I would worry about when SOL banns public proxy servers.

DUKE!

Grown and educated man whom constantly boasts about how nationalistic he is can’t even take the higher road and leave the nonsense clan debates with juma.

Instead of trying to show us the brotherly love of Somaliweyn and all the beauty that comes with it, you show us the very thing we hate.

LoL we are your brothers when thinks go your way isn’t? One day you praise the capital city and its people, another day you call them savages. You praise Warlords when they follow your uncle and denounce them when they don’t.

You say you are saddened by the loss life and the fighting in hobyo, it was not too long ago when you were advocating for war in Jubba. Your double standards are crystal clear Duke

LoL we are your brothers when thinks go your way isn’t? One day you praise the capital city and its people, another day you call them savages. You praise Warlords when they follow your uncle and denounce them when they don’t.

Interesting but false, the people of Mogadishu are not savages and I never said that. I have family in Mogadishu and Hobyo who I love, I know I said that.How you forget..

As for calling a war in Juba, no sorry I was reporting on the battles going on between Morgan and Hiiraale, me and Horn took sides but neither of us created those battles and I dont remember advocating that war be made on the people of Juba.

I am opposed to warlords, people who hide behind clans and those who oppress my Somali people.

Fyr   

Interesting but false, the people of Mogadishu are not savages and I never said that. I have family in Mogadishu and Hobyo who I love, I know I said that.How you forget..

As for calling a war in Juba, no sorry I was reporting on the battles going on between Morgan and Hiiraale, me and Horn took sides but neither of us created those battles and I dont remember advocating that war be made on the people of Juba.

I am opposed to warlords, people who hide behind clans and those who oppress my Somali people.

I which you could see what you write when juma gets on your nerves Duke :D

Reporting is one thing but with good intentions isn’t something neither of you did Duke.