Sign in to follow this  
Devilish_Princess

GENTLEMEN WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST IN A LADY

I M JUST CURIOUS HERE I KNOW THERE IS THIS TOPIC ALREADY FOR GIRLS AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW THE SAME FOR THE MEN ...SO GUYS LET US KNOW WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN A WOMEN THAT U WANT TO HAVE A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH OR WHAT ATTRACTS YOU MOST ABOUT "THE PERFECT LADY"

me! just personality! if u aint that, ce la vie!

remember beauty is skin deep! in la what u ce 90% of the time, aint real! just look around who u with when u wakeup in the morning! damn where is you ass! eye borrows and your lips! oh! they r by the chest drawer!! :confused:

BIG BOOTTYYYYYYYYYYY!

BIG BOOBS THA STAND BY THEM SELF(WITH NO HELP)!

TIGTH *****YYYYYYYYY!!!!!

NICE FACE-AND LIPSSSSSSS!

AND SOME BRAIN!!!

AIGTHHHHHHHH------IS THAT CLEAR AND SIMPLE!

THANK U!

2!

lol @ Pledge hey @ least your honest i suppose. But u shouldnt really expose your'self like that your have now branded yourself a simpliton....hey dont worry your in the majority ;) .

rudy,,,i love that lil kid on your picture,,,,

i sat here mezmorized, for like 5minutes, watching that lil kid shake it (nikii) (lol)

..its funny!,,,

looks like some somali lady i seen at a wedding!(lol)

Well thanks sil-sistah! actually, i need to give a thank you shout-out to Pixie! she helped me do it! even though i didnt expect u be reading this section!lol... smile.gif , i meant 4 real! thks. mali weddings! i havent been any in this century! its just i dont no invitation no more!

THE_PLEDGE

To be more precise...i meant what kind of traits would u want her to have ...like little stuff that make you happy and miss her all the time...we all know men love big boobs and all the package that comes with it