Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

that is your problem now ,,, but i'm telling u the truth dee :D

Anyhow , don't be disappointed ,,, may be i'm from 1920s or even earlier :D:D

"Leave my detol alone. Add little bit of ginger and qorfo iyo hayl..viola! we have a great cup of drink." Thats why cambaro i dont come at ure house for shaax :rolleyes:

ohhhh jacl and camabro are so cute 2gether let me get the online shiek for u 2.....

JB ,ninyohow my services are very fast and stable ee ma ila aragtay?

Geez,waraa while i was gone,waa iga faaideysatay,eedo cambaro anaa ugooba goobenayay,ofcourse u know me and cynical broke up. :(

Horta hore bal aniga waala gartay waxa aan kumaqnahay ee kii Hunguri ahaa hasheego waxa uu kumaqanyahay. :D

waar baal hayaay since when did captain become online sheik? and jacl waar beenta skadaa cambaro told me that u cried outside her ganchelo last night and she still said no 2 ure faraax *** :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha.Cynical remember when u and hunguri were about to do the maher thing?Who do u think he called?Yeah thats right,he called me and remember that was when i saw u for the first time then instead of doing the maher thing,i double crossed the poor hunguri ,but hey,it wasn't my fault,it was his fault and JB's fault coz JB told me to go on with my mission.

Ms DD   

Salaam

Waa maxay meeshani? It is like soap opera. Qof baa dadka oo dhan maraya. Dont forget to get tested boys :D . Murqaha yar aad moodo liin dhanaan, soo weyniya then. Then you may have a chance.

CL is not fussy though smile.gif

Hunguri   
:D Cambaro. Hadii aadan maanta reer lahayn. Tabtii Cilmi Boodhari inantii Hodon u caashaqqay ayaan kuu caashaqi lahaa smile.gif .