Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

naah ibti qarxiis.com naah me and captain broke up now...

ps me trash alaaa naa take that back :( cajuuuso naah just coz am tramp dont mean am trash i think it was spill error smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ Qarxiis.com aah, i was just guessing, you went out with Captian :eek: thats nasty :D sorry, looooooool

Jac he is fuulie, baal haadaba haa yimaado? lool:D

camabaro naah i dont want val making her way to me with dacas plz iskuxishood..... and am not rudy like... :mad:

wht can i say ibti captain made me sumbuuus that was my achilles heel... i blame that on moment of insanity... lets move on now, so how is ure thing with hunguri and camabro with jacl shall i start buying diracs ?

"CL..You realise inaan dhali karo JaclB? Saqiir suujis aint my thing " hahahahahaha waar jacl just got killed off right there maskinka lol hahahahahahaahh.... dont worry lakiin dawo baa jiro cambaro.

ps ibti hunguri is older than u by 20yrs so iska caadi waaye for u.

Ms DD   

yup yup Ibti ..I also forgot to mention inaan meeleysannahay. My bread is buttered smile.gif

CL..you and rudy on the other hand fit like a glove!

Hunguri   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

ps ibti hunguri is older than u by 20yrs so iska caadi waaye for u.

So, you mean the time she turns her 45th birthday page, Hunguri would still be 65, who will hardly pass his Romantic Computer DOS shell commands on the screen :D . Well, this big age difference scares me. Ibti xabiibi sidaa uma wayni. Dont get scared. Its only 10 years difference :D .

PS:-

There was a Somali Stage Drama, (Makki,Oday Cabdulle and Awkuuke) were acting. There was a big aged woman in the Drama her name was "KUTUBEEY", and she wanted to marry "Makki". She always used to hid her age and conceal it :D . So, this was what asked!!!

Kutubeeyeey waala murmee

Horta meeqa sanaa jirtaa :D

CL waala murmee

Horta meeqa sanaa jirtaa ( Kindly answer )

Originally posted by Cambarro:

CL..You realise inaan dhali karo JaclB? Saqiir suujis aint my thing
smile.gif

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Don't worry Cambaro ,,,, i can make your entire world into a heaven ,,, siqiir is the best believe me ,,,, i promise you'll never think of another man :D:D:D

CL with Rudy ,, ???? ,,,,,,,,,,,, how nice :D

Ms DD   

Leave my detol alone. Add little bit of ginger and qorfo iyo hayl..viola! we have a great cup of drink.

Besides, Jaceylb..tell me you and whose army "can make my entire world into a heaven"..loool

War ninyahow..you have high opinion of oneself. It is better that you come recommended by someone who tried the saqiir.