Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ms DD   

looool @ caano suusac

Waraa..waayo waayo ayaad i soo xasuusisay :D

Saakay waan soo aalamiinteeyey xoogaa, aniga oo dhan ayaa jajaban. I was supposrting my boss preparing for the marathon. Next time i will drive alongside her. Cant be asked this jogging malarkey. I am qaxooti for crying out loud. I need to reserve all my energy.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool You jogged with her, MAn lool you are funny, seriously consider doing the marathon, I did the children one years ago, i would love to do it again!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,, i know what u mean ,,, caano baraawe is such delicious thing ,,, remember my school days ,,, caano baraawe and malashaan ,,,, yumyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

waar baal hayaaay... captain and jacl fgt it u lot ibti is taken while u ppl where busy bantaring here she and hunguri were exchanging suugo in luuq :rolleyes: so unless u improve ure shukansi i say ure at lost

ps the shukansi book volume 7 is on sale... at £5.99 only make haste and buy ure copy Now!

Ibtisam   

^^I hope you did not write it: otherwise Maskeen will be slapped too many times :D You are hopless :D loool, i seen your shukanis in action, :D loool,

Ms DD   

I always knew Hunguri to be fariid :D

I personally love caano baraawe..But in this country, you have to wait for days before caanaha uu baqo. Then the pans just burns after a while. Can someone explain how it allw orks?

Ibtisam   

^^^ WHat you believe CL trash, how would she know anyway? unless she and Capitan was there if i'm going down i'm bring everyone with me! :D

Jac Congrats kulaah, for what, the man did a runner as soon as Capitan arrived, fullagi ciigal shiddad :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^ WHat you believe CL trash, how would she know anyway? unless she and Capitan was there
if i'm going down i'm bring everyone with me!
:D

Jac Congrats kulaah, for what, the man did a runner as soon as Capitan arrived, fullagi ciigal shiddad
:D

loooooooooooooooooool@fuleygii cigaal shiidaad :D:D

No he aint fuley odaygu ,,,, he just want to respect the other oday and give him a chance hadii kele wuu waalanayaa :D

naah ibti my shukansi is tight u only have to see how many shukansi books with my name on them are in waterstones :rolleyes:

ps jacl ibti is not pulling u int lakiin cambaro waa inaan ficaaan ooh dacaan haysato ( excuse my crap somali) so i say make haste and read my book and start u thing... u know ure 30yrs ure bio clock is running yaroow tick tok tick tock.....

hahahahahaha@CL ,,,,,,,,, now u are pulling me too into cambaro ??? ,, i thought she is my Ayeeyo dee :D

Lemme see bal inay wax iska celin karayso ,,, :D