Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Aha,so while hunguri and i are busy doing those stuff,u will be busy flirting with the girls eh.Majirto,u will stand next to us and say nacam to whatever we say and some times say stuff like '' sheekha waa runtii''. :D:D:D

Ms DD   

lool@nacam

Aniguna faatixa ayaan ku xiri. No shukaansi when muxaadarro is being read. See Alle kuu galey? Miyaadan xishoonin!

Hunguri   

Captain, JB is doing lots of job. Cant you let him handle the virtual shukkaansi :D that will eventualy make him melt on his little chair looool. The guy is already melting and any thing happens to him will be held against CC looool. JB, how are you feeling lately bro ? lol

Ms DD   

Jacy is stalking CC. Every thread he posts, it is guaranteed a reference is made to CC. Itis either that CC is sixorooleey or it could be that he is just creepy.

Aha ,,, so that is how u evaluate huh ??

Waar give the muxaadaro and i'll do the necessary arrangements in the other side :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,, badow baaad u eg tihiin niyow :D:D

Hunguri   

Ahahahahahaha. Dabshid,In fact, its Ibti and CL that are hiding for fear :D . I feel sorry for Xalane. He was a good mate and a key player in the Team :D . Jacaylbro joined the Somali land reinforcement troops and will be missing the coming weeks. He was last seeing dressing a militery uniform and heading to Sanaag :D .

Greetings from Sanaag bari ,,,,, :D:D:D ,,,,,,, it is my pleasure to send this post on top of a Military tank :D

been wondering since yesterday where the girls are gone ,,,,, who is fearing what horta ???

I'll miss C-Xalane in this section ,,,,,, now who is the widow ?? :D:D