Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Morning.Damn am having a wicked day.

yaaqayo i went to this kurdi dude to give me a hair cut and he leveled everything to the ground.Complete destruction.Now my bidaar is as wide as any known air field just like those lance corporals. :(

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum Mr Liquidator

You should have eliminated the Kurd smile.gif

How are you today?

At our end, the weather is lovely. I have awful flu though.

Naah,actually he made me a big favour.Now i can always say,jeegada kurdiga baa ii jaray.Am doing great as always,thanks for asking.Its sunny and the weather sucks.Can't go out with sun glasses,its that damn sunny.Wow,u have the flu.U know what,eat lots of eggs,eat cambuulo,eat anything on ur way and u will be fine. :cool:

Good day yaa reer banii Aadam ,,,,,,,,,, perfect weather ,,, raining ,,,,, woooooow ,, i'm loving it

Xalane, you look good in that jeego xiir ,,, you can put a cement on that dhako :D

CL, Dhucdhuc,,,,, Hello ladies ,,,,, we gonna have a perty tonite ,,,, you're invited if you want or get lost if you don't :D

JB loooool...sxb koofiyad iga weyn baan xirnahay.

Dhuc,u look more than alright to me maanta,see ya at the party gabaryahey.And yes,Sheikh xalane will be starting with the first muxaadaro,ofcourse muxaadaro is like a briefing of the here after innit?so how about me telling u to remember death and die as a good muslim and then after that say whatever i wanna say :D

Waryee JB ninyohow i aint gonna nothing,wanna finish up cuntada party ga. :cool:

it is Ok with me to finish up the cuntada as long as you have some dibirodhacsi later :D:D

Ok then ,, Deal ,, Xalane will start with the Muxaadaro and Hunguri will chant after him as usual :D:D

then i'll be leading the rest ,,,, :D