Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ms DD   

^^ lool..I always found the story of cilmi boodhari litle bit creepy. A bit like the song that used to come on Somali TV. It was a blind man singing "Hello, hello-hello". Now that i found a little bit traumatising.

Xalane..adiga muraqaani aa tahay. Gabar ma weyneysid smile.gif Just grunt urrgghh when she says hello.

Ms DD   

Everything is shaxshax...except that there arent enough hours in the day and working full time sucks big time.

Ms DD   

I was into this career woman malarkey before ,...but now I would like nothing better than to be a lady who does lunch and be waited on hand and foot. For this to be remotely possible, I would need to live in Somalia...and hubby aint too keen.

Thats exactly what i want my cajuuso to be doing.I'll either work and waits or she will work and i'll do the baby sitting thing.No rafaad for me and her at the same time,it wont be good for the kids. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Lucky cajuuso I'd say. So you'd be giving her monthly wages (that she'd get if she was working) for staying home?

Cambaro I'll give her ,her daily wifey wages plus a couple of kids to make herself busy with.Am definately not worried about my cajuuso,She will be just fine. smile.gif

But hey,if the family has enough economical resources,why should she work?She can get her shahaados and what have u but since all those stuff are basically intended for cash generation,she can generate cash and still be the house cajuuso,so long as she gets paid.And she is getting paid isn't she. :D

alaa wife being called cajuuuso lol... camabro dont worry just tell hubby lets go to somalia for holiday the jexjeex his basaboor. :rolleyes:

ps i would love me a housecusband just imagine coming home to a man who cooked for u clean'd and put the kids to bed..... mhhhh

I gotta go for da day now ,,,,,,,,,,,,, tired of a very long meeting which lasted 4 hours without even a single break ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, damn it