Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

A die hard somali Republican !! A wonder hard to believe.

JIDAAWY   

Brother Shaqsi you are severely mistaken by considering Polotics and Prayers are tow different issues, as a matter of fact, that’s the mindset the western society want us to deem. . brother Shaqsi we have Qur’an, the book in which Allah has expounded His law, and the authoritative interpretation and exemplification of that Book by the Prophet Muhammad (blessings of Allah and peace be upon him), through word and deed, in his capacity as the representative of Allah. The Qur’an laid down the broad principles on which human life should be based and the Prophet of Allah, in accordance with these principles, established a model system of Islamic life. The combination of these two elements is called the shari’a (law). So you will be dishonoring the law of allah (subaxanah) by not acknowledging it as divined law that governs our state and politics.

Northerner.. I am not criticizing that brother by all means, in-fact his behavior made me more determined in acquainting with him so I can alter his blurred outlook to Islaam in particular and the US politics in general. And I am still working on opening his mind and soul to perceive the real causes of the delima the muslim nation is enduring. Let it be clear that my intentions of posting this topic are to give a heads up to my beloved nomads from acquiring such destructive mentality.

Libaax, Thank you so much brother, I deeply appreciate your compliment.

Salaamz

JIDAAWY

Bro Jid I do agree with you whole heartedly however, Since it is the divine duty of the Ummah to spread Islam to all of mankind, then it is an absolute must for the Muslims to be attentive on the world arena; with awareness of the world situation and problems, knowing the motives and incentives of the nations and following closely the political events of the world. It is equally important for the Muslims to observe the political plans of other countries and to comprehend how they are implemented. Similarly, it is important to keep a close watch over the relations between those countries and the political manoeuvres they exercise. To draw a successful and feasible plan to establish the Islamic State and hence spread Islam, it is necessary for the Muslims to understand the reality of the situation in the Muslim world in the light of the international situation (world order). For all of these reasons and more, it should be apparent how important it is that the Muslims understand perfectly the international situation, knowing all the details related to it and comprehend the situation of each country that has an influence on the general situation of the world.

It is necessary for Moslems to give Dawah of Islam to those who either hold some sort of power or influence in the society as well as the general Muslim population.

In order to meet with the changing requirements of the human life at social and global levels, Islam provides a process of dynamics and evolution. A developmental and re-constructive process in its teachings. This is technically known as "Ijtihad" and "Ijmah". Ijtihad is a deductive and re-constructive process of reasoning and interpretation. Ijmah is the collective aspect of the deductive and interpretative process. So through Ijmah and Ijtihad the dynamics of Islam is regulated. This is how it competes with the developmental requirements of contemporary eras and meets with the changing contemporary situations of the world.

Plato argued that religions were noble lies, constructed to run the masses. Religion, in Somali our way of life, the way we lived far from belief. However, American society neglects religion and we are its subjects. You cannot expect much from the youth of today. The little imperfections are no longer stressed. But the major sins are of concern. It starts with the parents to discipline their children into religion. Nonetheless, when they come of age, no one can tell them what to do. Religion and politics, secondly, are linked closely. Political beliefs are usually made in the backdrop of religion, thus religion being the way of life. If change is to happen, Somali’s need to participate in politics. For that matter all Muslims need to do similar things. Recognizing religion is of importance to change. Muslims need to make their way of life (religion) to become of a norm. In a sense make it hip to be religious.

JIDAAWY   

Last friday i was running to a class at school, when I passed by a punch of white kids who were rallying in gratitude for the “brave” men and women invading iraq killing innocent women and children..there, and int the middle of them.. stood our fella! yup it was the very same somali guy i told you all about..he was basicaly giving away free handouts of bumper stickers that read “Libarate Iraq” and “Rally For Your Troops”… when i saw him.. i thought i was going to be pissed.. rather i found myself cracking up with laughter :D:D:D ... he simply reminded me of a proverb that goes like.. "Only a Fool Feels Secure in a Fool's Paradise"... i thought supporting a republican senator calling for war with Iraq was the stupidest thing he could do, turned out he has more sh!t up in his head ......