Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

A die hard somali Republican !! A wonder hard to believe.

JIDAAWY   

Do you know that the western mentality of destruction is constantly blowing among us and regrettably was successful in undermining our morals !! of more recent times it has found new victims in young Somali immigrant men and women who appear to be voluntarily stepping into its evil path. And whilst this "tornado of the west" is leaving in its wake a continuous trail of crushed moral values amid our young brothers and sisters we never seem to recognize that we are openly and unashamedly displaying an attitude of incredible irresponsibility by aiding and abetting the those who don’t know better in their suicidal ventures.

2 months ago president Gorge Bush came to our school to campaign for Norm Coleman a Republican Jewish Minnesotan running for U.S. Senate. The campaign was scheduled to be held in our school’s gym, invitation cards were given to students to participate in this political rally. Fully aware of Bush’s destructive and bias policies favoring Jews in the middle east, and his many many assaults on Iraqi children and innocent Muslims in Afghanistan, our local MSA decided to arrange a demonstration with an anti war and Bush slogans. We were about 30 students mostly Somali’s. everybody was quite eager to participate in that protest, we wanted to let everyone in the school realize that the ongoing US bombing and search-and-destroy operations in Afghanistan and soon Iraq is only causing civilian casualties and has generated widespread hostility, anger and opposition to anything that is American. So in the blistring cold we lined up outside the gym with our anti-bush slogans, and just before he arrived, I noticed this Somali guy on the other side of the street with a group of republicans who were obviously pro-bush and war. For a whole minute I thought he was just standing there and had no business supporting the republicans, until he grabbed this slogan that read “War is the Answer” !! I was shocked to see a fellow Somali calling war on his fellow Muslims. It really disgusted me to see him support a politican who’s aiming a kill on our Muslim brothers and sisters, and try to destroy Islam. I knew that guy from school, he used to hang out with white kids and look down on Somali students. I remember his remarks on Somlai’s to be loud and uncivilized refugees in school, his remarks expressed how shallow and limited minded he was, and if anything it proofed to me that so many of us would do whatever it takes to blend in and become part of the American dream.

my beloved nomads, I have seen so many Somali’s stripping off their Islamic identity just so they can assimilate in the American society and it never amazed me, but this one did blow my heart and made me ask for Hidaahyah for this guys lost soul.

Now my question is, are you capable of adopting such unislamic mentality in the next 5 years ? are you aware of the conspiracy that was carefully plotted against us muslim “Somali” immigrant to adopt such state of mind ?

The topic is open for discussion.

Salaamz

JIDAAWY

[/b]

shyhem   

Jidaaway

I don't c any difference btw the republicans and the democrates.

The republicans think they care about the poor and the democrates think they are the poor.As U can c both parties just wanna use the poor as a stepping stone.

As for the guy,maybe he thought war was the answer to Somalia's problem.As far as i'm concerned he hasn't done anything wrong by joining the republican party excerpt for the part he looks down on fellow somalis,that i must admit is a pathetic one.

Sometimes black pple need to accept the reality that all men were born equal, but all men were not raised equally.

Macalin   

Bro Jidawwy..salaams..so u saying only republicans are against ISLAM?..wrong saxib!

If you rem well, all US presidents have one time or another bombed an islamic nation and has since been giving AID to Israel!..so no knew stuff here//.

Secondly, The democrats support Abortion and GAYS .now in islam yu know thats not a good thing!

Especially GAYS!..big big issue!..so bro if am to support anything am an GREEN PARTY man..anti-coprate,anti-rich-for the poor enviromentalist!...ya know!

Oh speaking of tha school, i rem seeing it on cross fire, a young beautiful somali sister, fully clad in a shirt, black goono, and the "famous jill scott" wrap(fasaleeti)..behind pres BUSH!!!..anyone seeen her? anyone know HER?..shes in MPLS!

There is nothing wrong with supporting republicans becuz when it comes to foreign policy towards muslim nations, they share the same method with the democrats. Both party support Isreal and both party will have attacked afghanistan becuz of 9/11.

Politician will go against any policy or law that they didnt think of 1st and they will oppose any idea or ruling brought up by the other party.

JIDAAWY   

Brother Lakad and Shaym, who said i am Democrate ?? i re-read my post and didnt find anything remotly hinting to any democratic affiliation nor support on my part. as far as i m concerned i think they are both the same, infact senator Paul Wellstone is another Yahuud !! so why would favour one Yahood over another. what rather disgusted me was the fact that this brother was supportive of the idea of war with Iraq !! that has really ticked me off. how could you want your fellow Muslim kids be bombed ?? what interest or security will the blood of iraqi muslims provide you ?!!. and for your records me and the fellow somali student were NOT out in the cold holding Welsotne for Senate solgans, hell most of us including me are fresh nomads who are not even allowed to vote :D .

Salaam

Republicans usually have "US AGAINST THEM" mentality regardless of who they are trying to demonize.

But don't forget that Isreal is mostly supported by the Jewish lobby: a lobby that is heavily democratic. Jews in America mostly vote democratic also. The ten JEWISH senators in the US senate are democrats.

Also remember that it was Goerge Bush senior (a republican) who pissed off the Isrealis when he said "Negotiate with the Palestinians or ELSE". For the first time in its history Isreal was "forced" by an American president to give land back.

Republican policies don't favour IMMIGRANTS, BLACKS, JEWS, GAYS, MUSLIMS or ANY OTHER ETHNIC group.

Thunder   

As said the two (dem and Rep) are the same period.

That "poor" Somali is not the only Somali/Muslim that supports Bush, he has the support of ISNA, ICNA, MSA and the likes.

When afraid of prey certain animals change color to blend into the back ground so the prey will not see them, "moderate" muslims appear to have adapted this evolutionary advantage over other Muslims who adhere to the fundamental principles of Al-Islam. Don't hide too long you may loose yourself. :D

JIDAAWY   

Brother libaax, thunder, President and Cutie. First and foremost thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about this important topic.

As I said in my second post, Democrats and Republicans are tow faces of one coin, they are both eager to destroy and obliterate our Muslim nation, therefore I wouldn’t waste my time in voting for either party. The point I am trying to convey is are we aware of the conspiracy that have been orchestrate for us Somali Muslim immigrants in the US ? a true victim of that plot is that young Somali guy I saw supporting war with Iraq. I was not questioning his support for the republican party, I was rather wondering how many of us are fooled with what we see on CNN or MSNBC ? and why would we trade our Diin, principals and culture for the inclination of the American society ??!!

Fighting from within is better than not having any mandate. Your causes can be politicised and ofcouse one could probably end up being amouthpiece of the oppressed moslems around the world. One of the reasons why moslems are dying all over the world, is because they themselves are not united for a cause. And most damage comes not from the Americans or Western countries but the many hypociritical Islamic states. I wouldnt mind having atleast someone who stands for the Somalis ideals who happens to be in aposition of power. Charity is said to begin from home. One can show solidarity by working from within than from without.

Shaqsi go to the mosque and pray and form halaqas and unite with muslims that way no need to join parties that r out to get u

In Islam the end never justifies the means.

peace

Think tank -- Politics and prayers are two different things bro. Try to differentiate them. Oh by the way you can do both without selling your soul. And yes I do pray too thank u very much.

N.O.R.F   

The Kafur have succeeded over the years in changing the attitudes of both muslims and non muslims.

For example Turkey is a 'moderate' Islamic state, Iran is a 'radical/fundamentalist/extream' Islamic. Therefore, i am not very surprised to read a young somali has been influenced but their currupt ways.

It is not for us to criticise those who have been mislead but to offer an alternative. Jidaawy, have u spoken to the brother and told him the real deal? If not why not? and if he distances himself away from u then try harder!!!!