Sign in to follow this  
Yeniceri

Cadde announces new PL Cabinet

Yeniceri   

Yeah, the much-anticipated announcement finally came. But the question is: What changed? SBC Online also reported it.

Gaagaab, Xaabsade and Faroole (Col Yeey's men) are back to head finance, interior and planning ministries, respectively.

Cadde: Once a maqaarsaar politician, always a maqaarsaar politician. He should resign and return to Toronto, I say!

Thankful   

Felt like posting again, even though it's always the same outcome, my question are never answered. But lets look at Canada and their new Prime minister Stephen Harper and what is being written about him.

web page

some quotes

Canadian newspapers heralded Prime Minister Stephen Harper's new cabinet as "bold" and "pragmatic," but despaired over his backtracking on a pledge to clean up government.

and

"Is this how Harper ushers in a new era?" quipped The Globe and Mail in an editorial, adding his first day in office was "marred by two deplorable decisions" -- the appointments of Public Works Minister Michael Fortier and Trade Minister David Emerson.

Fortier is a party organizer in Quebec who is now responsible for billions of dollars in government spending, despite not being elected to Parliament.

Look at the link, it's interesting, even leaders from developed countries are being accused of picking the same corrupt people, (atleast they are being accused by people living in the country and not half way around the world).

Maybe Stephen Harper should go back to Alberta to, huh?

Even though you won't answer my question, i'll ask anyways. WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED, PLEASE GIVE NAMES.

And remember, they have to hold power within their respected areas; i.e amoung the elders and population.

Yeniceri   

^^

Still defending the imaginary Boqortooyo at any cost, I see. I suppose Puntland has two curses: Beerlaawe iyo Kelyolaawe.

Let's see where they take us.

Pi   

^^^And you just made it to the maskax-laawe category. I'd rather be a beer-laawe or kilyolaawe, than be a maskax-laawe. You see, maskax-laawes attack the health conditions of an elected leader. What has it got to do with anything? Criticize his policy, not his body!

Thankful   

Still defending the imaginary Boqortooyo at any cost, I see. I suppose Puntland has two curses: Beerlaawe iyo Kelyolaawe.

Mentioning the Boqortooyo and making low blow insults, only show that there is a hate and jealousy that goes deeper then politics with some people. That is why some resort to showing no class and insulting someone's health.

I am not sure if they realize that there ignorance and lack of education is clearly shown by the messages they write.

Baashi   

Ever heard the phrase: "Kud ka guur oo qanjo u guur" or something along these lines. Yeah that's what happened. Cadde is no dictator. He is not a power hungry man ready to trump the regional interest for his personal gains. He is not like that. In my humble opinion he is deeply clannish person. He is also a weakling with "pasta" backbone.

What Puntland needs is Financial Czar. Folks around Cadde are stashing the cash collected from business class in their four big pockets. That must stop ASAP or else iyagga (corrupt leaders) dhexdooda yaa isku leyn doona.

Yeniceri   

Q: What's worse than a proxy leader?

A: Those who cheer him on!

Smile kids, you're on camera. :D

In my humble opinion he is deeply clannish person.

You don't have to be so humble about it, sxb: after all, Cadde is the same guy who left a peaceful home in Canada to lead his sub-clan militia to war! Of course, the irony is that the same people he fought against are still in power (Gaagaab, any one? ;) ).

Cadde is a failure indeed. Not only is he deeply clannish, but even worse he is a sham with a false appearance of virtue; a hypocrite. If he was brave to lead his militia then what makes him sheepish now to embrace the reforms that Puntland needs is not a mystery any more. He is in it to benefit his ilk.

In short, he is a disappointment

Thankful   

Uneasy Lies the Head that wears a CROWN. icon_razz.gif

Wait a minute Boqor and Crown......no pun intended. :cool:

Even though I dont see what would be uneasy about having control of a state at peace on all fronts and no opposition. Things are definitely looking good.

Stay tuned though, from what i'm hearing there is HUGE NEWS COMING.

BoiBoi   

Somalipride,

Things are definitely looking good.

Stay tuned though, from what i'm hearing there is
HUGE NEWS COMING.

How huge? Any hints?

Sayyid   

Dadow haku degdegina! Wax walbe waxaa uu ubaahan yahay samir iyo in wakhti la siiyo.

I believe that this was a delibarate and calculated move by the president and vice president to get rid of some "trouble-makers", who would never leave even if they were sacked!

They see it as a "humiliation" and failure on their part, therefore in order to avoid "humiliating" them, they will be brought before the parliamentarians to approve or not to approve their ministerial appointments!

Already Xaabsade and Xaaji Bakiin lost their vote and Faroole did a runner after he saw what is going to happen, even if he would pay them he realised that his time was up as a Pl minister!

I didn't get "frustrated" or angry when I saw the "initial" appointments because I knew this was a face-saving excercise for Faroole and likes to be not making it into their respective ministerial office but rather that they were dismissed and not approved by the parliament of Puntland!

We will see how the rest tommorrow goes, although the approval of Gaagaab was a major disappointment!

SOO MAAL   

Although, Punland democracy still is relatively new, but heavy weight ministers like Haabsade fail to gain parliament confidence, is positive sign toward a more hopeful future

Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade Iyo Xaaji Bakiin Oo Kalsooni Ka waayey golaha wakiilada, Faroole oo Ka Baxsaday Golaha INtaan Codka Loo Qaadin.

Feb 26, 2006 By:Radiossc.net

Laascaanood(Radiossc.net):-Wararka naga soo gaadhay magaalada Garoowe ayaa waxa ay sheegayaan inay waayeen Codkii kalosooniyada ee Golaha wakiilada Puntland Wasiiradda Arimaha Gudaha iyo Amniga iyo wasiir ku xigeenkiisii Xaaji Bikiin,iyadoo la sheegay in C/raxmaan Max’ed Faroole oo ka baxay Golaha intaan isgana codka kalsoonida loo qaadin..

Wasiirka Arimaha gudaha iyo amniga Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade ayaa isaga la sheegay helay 41 cod iyadoo 14 kalena ay diideen in ay ansixiyaan Wasiirka,waxaana maanta Kalfadhigii aad caadi ahayn ee Golaha wakiilada joogey 56 xubnood.

Wasiirka Xidhiidhka caalamiga ah ee Puntland C/raxmaan Faroole oo isaga la sheegay inuu ka baxsadey codayntii ayaa sheegay in uu maanta ama bari qaban doono shir Jaraa’id oo uu kaga hadlayo xaalada Golaha wakiilada iyo ansixinta Xukuumada cusub ee Cadde.

Dhinaca kale waxaa iyagu helay codka kalsooniyada ee Golaha wakiilada Wasiirada Dawlada hoose iyo Horumarinta reer Miyiga Cali Cabdi Awaare,Wasiirka Maaliyada Max’ed Cali Yuusuuf (Gaagaab), Wasiirka Awqaafta Geesood,iyo xubno kale.

Radiossc.net

^^^ I think some here spoke too soon. Xabsade is out, Faroole is out [with guns blazing], Xaji Bakin and some others are out more subdued. and things are changing slowly. Cade has many difficulties and inherited a corrupt system where certian men have carved out their own personal power basis [ministries] he has today gained the support of parliment and declared a state of emergency,stating that he will deal with all those who want to harm the stability of the state.

Those who insult him for being a "Boqor" or having a sickness, only highlight their own clanish and deep sense of insecurity. As I know of, the old man is no more clanish then the rest of the clowns in our country.

There is change in the air. we hope its all for the best.

Sayyid   

Cade's speech to the joint sitting of the combined legislative parliament of the Puntland State of Somalia of the TFG, today 28-02-2006.

Listen to it here: