Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali Women Demand your women's rights!!

OG Moti   

I was worried for the sisters now i am sad .. it seems sisters gave up and admit the male dominance... what can i say i tried to help, nothing else i can do, this is serious deep inside ur hearts u know it but u choose to ignore or pretent moving ur forum to the bottom is normal..I think u guys are scared to even ask ur right when u suppose to shout and show some anger.. Naziha sister u are a fighter when it comes to me the maskiin who wants ur well fair and cat or even chicken when it comes to the Admin the lion the waraabe who took ur rights from u.. But i have hopes one day you will direct ur anger to the right place the man who took ur rights

Aameenah sis i forgive ya, and sis the one who moved ur forum is a man they own the whole thing so u know they dont need to put title since they can move anything...sister fight i know u can do tht...

intuition did u say something as simple as that? sister if someone took ur place which was in the front seats for Awkombe show and tht person ask u to sit at the back will u accept ofcourse not.. it is the same sis... exactly the same...and it is not about confidence .. it is about rights.. so sister think again...

simple women u laughing sis .. u should be sad and angry and try to do somethin about this tragedy...

princess sexy sister to be honest i like u and ur smartnes but sista it is not being here by carring a male nick it is about disrespecting ur rights and underminding u.. i hate that to happen to u..and u asking me to ask why the forum was moved.. sister u telling me open my eyes.. comeon for god sake i know why cause i know how man think cause i m one myself.. they think it is not important simple as that...sister ask ur female friend if this is silly.. sister all the major problems and abuses started with something we thought it was silly.. so sister i just want what is best for u and tht is ur forum to come back where it was..simple as tht.. but u have to fight, dont give up that easy....

Ilhaam it would not matter to those guys but it would mean a tragedy to me .. those guys if they really cared about ur issues and ideas they would move ur forum to the bottom so that u have to scroll down and new internet users wont even know that it exist cause simply they dont know u have to scroll down.. this is a major problem... and none of the sisters aside by Rahiima seem to care about this unfortunate incident... this is sad .. i never thought i will see this day where my sisters can not even fight for their simple and basic rights... i thought education will help u to realize that u have rights, but it seems it made thing worse, it made u give up ur rights.. good luck sisters... God know how hard i tried to help nothing else left in my hands i rest my case.. and if i see women forum desappeared i wont be surprised... peace

OG Moti   

Bad news i tried to tell admin to give ur rights back, but no reply mean women's forum has no importance here.. so sad, i am truelly sorry sisters.. it is life.. but u will survive, be strong and leave it to God ... peace

Ariadne   

lol

poor og_moti is getting all huffy for no good reason. It dosn't really mater where the womens forum is as long as its there :D .

waraa og moti why is so improtand for you

to fight our rights...

hmmmmmmmmm that is so intersting really..

Long Live Women's Universal Rights!!

Nazra   

Lovely me, the brotha is showing some changes. Walahi i was complaining about this, unitl Moti beat me to it. I myself want those changes back.

OG Moti   

Nasra and lovely me then put your hands together and fight for your rights.. seriously send personal messages to all admins and present your case in a good manner cause i think this matter is serious and it is about time that you need to be taken seriously.. if you need a consultation to fight back you could always send me a privet message and ask iman55's help she seems the only one who cares about ur rights guys.. my heart is with u and dont give up send as much messages as u can till the forum is back to its place.. good luck from the heart dears..... this is unbeleiveble what the admin did here.. god help you sisters... peace

OG Moti   

Hoddaan

is Banned, I consider that against Women's rights.. so what her sisters are doing to change that.. or you will all be chickens and wait till the knife comes to your neck... I think Somali women were known of being strong and united but the new generation are not so united.. I am your brother and i care for your cause .. but i dont want to be in the line of fire for you always. you have to do things for yourselves.. ACT now or admit to be chickens.... peace

OG...

I believe Hodann got banned for a reason and she will stay banned for that very same reason until Admin sees fit to let her return. Those are the rules. smile.gif