Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali Women Demand your women's rights!!

OG Moti   

man i feel sorry for the Somali ladies after all they are my sisters .. but the Somaliaonline admin. made their forum the last one after it was second place or so.. now where it is? second to the last, you can not even see it unless you scroll down, isnt that against women's rights? I dont know to me i dont mind i am a guy but i was just saying isnt it about time to demand your rights and reject this treatment you getting from the administration, make your voices up and demand some changes, let Somali men realize that you are here and you mean business... The world is changing i can not fight for you .. you should do it yourselves fight girls .... loooooool peace hey admin comeon there is freedom of speech i guess i mean u wont ban me or delete my post will you? looooool peace one love

OG Moti   

Naziha sis i am just trying to help the sisters to stand up for their rights, it breaks my heart to see the sisters been dempressed and bullied like this way, so i am trying to encourage them to stand for themselves and fight back, it is your rights you know, article 58 of Women's rights states clearly that under no circumstances should a women taken her given rights and change or take away what it has been given to her, and in this case that is what exactly happen here, so ofcourse it is up to you to fight back or just take it easy and allow further abusing.. loool peace

Senora   

I agree with Naziha...............

I dont think it's that big of a deal. Yeah the women's section is second to last on the list, but is it really our right to have a post where we want it( first second, etc). I could have sworn it was up to the administrators/moderators, or whatever. Come on now Og_Moti, it's not like were only allowed to post in the womens section. And it's not like only women/girls post in the womens section! We can post in any section/post we want, regardless of where the post/thread is. I could understand if this was a serious issue, but this if far from an issue linked with oppresion as your trying to mislead it to be...........

Blessed   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Naziha sis i am just trying to help the sisters to stand up for their rights, it breaks my heart to see the sisters been dempressed and bullied like this way, so i am trying to encourage them to stand for themselves and fight back, it is your rights you know, article 58 of Women's rights states clearly that under no circumstances should a women taken her given rights and change or take away what it has been given to her, and in this case that is what exactly happen here, so ofcourse it is up to you to fight back or just take it easy and allow further abusing.. loool peace

Oh Puh-lease :eek:

All this rights crap from the ultimate female basher :rolleyes: . Are you trying to be funny or have you run out of topics?

NoVa   

lol@@@@@@@@@@@@OG i swear waaka so dartay lol..."Somali women' demand ur rights " lool and i thought this was something big ah ...iga tag...for a second i was gonna get my dacas and see who'i'm beat 4 my rights...lol and here i came 2 find the damn right i was suppost to fight 4 was "why did the women' forum had to be removed to the second last one when it was the second one before" loooool...man ur helerious' i wouldn't care..neither alot of sista's up in here. After all we do check out other forums too.

But Good looking out there'loool...at least some1 cares about our rights after all :D:D

By the way, good 2 seing ya again'....how's the kaneecada in combodia??? maku jaftay wali? lol

-KIWI   

Salaam!

OG-moti,whats the point of fighting when there isnt any cause to fight for?

Rahima:

I have hope that matters will be settled promptly. :D

OG Moti   

My sister Ameenah your words broke my heart but as any caring and forgiving brother i forgive u, you called me an ultimate female basher ouch that is too much.. sister maybe you are one of those who misunderstood my previous topics which i apologized about and made peace with sisters, let forget the past sister.. in this topic i am just trying to support your cause and encourage you to fight back, but it seems my good intentions are slashed back to my face... it is life no problem, but the good news is i will never give up on my sisters and will always be there for them and help them to protect their given rights...

Sister Rahiima thanx very much it seems you are the only one who appriciates my concern for your affairs, and sister Nova 2003 has shown some appriciation, as for sisters Naziha and princess_sexy do you really think there is not cause to fight for? I am sorry to say this but you guys are missing the big picture which is what is next ban you from posting or remove women's forum at all. That could happen by the way if you let this pass without a fight...

I mean women forum was number 2 in the list now it is second to the last .. does not that shows you that the admin thinks this forum is not so important so it has to be at the end? please open your eyes sisters.. this is serious issue as far as i am concern, but ofcourse it is up to you to decide whether this deserve to fight for on not, i just felt bad for you guys cause i love you all..

sista Nova 2003 Cambodia is cool i just came back from kuwait and back to work, and there is not kaneeco here.. do u think this is north America or Europe where almost everyone has malaria.. this is Asia sister no such thing.. FIGHT FOR UR RIGHTS GUYS put your hands together and good luck... peace in Somalia, Palastine and IRAQ

-KIWI   

Og-moti yes i fervently beleive there is no cause to fight for,but iam compelled to say this whole issue you have brought up is simply too wicked to think about.But then again u can label this entire beleive of yours "Fight for your rights" that you seem to have in your mind the misunderstood phenomenon. :rolleyes:

Salaam

salaamz

hmm...interesting a male feminist

brother i think the main reason the sisters ain't making a fuss about the location of the womens thread is the fact that we dont feel the least be worried about it. we have enough confidence within ourselvs not 2 be bothered with something as simple as that. i mean people still come in here although they have 2 scroll down and find it. all in all its still the most sought after place so its all cool :cool:

p.s. naziha, lol, i never knew u 2 be so cruel

Blessed   

My sister Ameenah your words broke my heart

I'm sorry. Didn't intend to break your heart, I got this nasty habit of telling it as I feel, inconsiderate I know. But I am sorry, really. I guess I've missed the appology. Care to repeat it for me?

lol no need to repeat... kidding with ya. :D

And on sticking for our rights, if I do a bit of isku-dirid (like U) I'de say you the lads - somali men have something to shout about here. Admin (wink, wink) didn't even bother giving you a corner of your own. I mean you boys need a place where you can chill and throw tantrums with out being exposed to the ladies :D

Og Moti, I trust you as a civil rights activist to get all the brothers together and deal with this blatant exclusion of the male species.. you excist too, you have a right to a forum. Come on men, stand up for your rights

We have a forum ... no complaints... in fact we are rather glad to be so far away from politics and the debates section :D

Senora   

I am sorry to say this but you guys are missing the big picture which is what is next ban you from posting or remove women's forum at all. That could happen by the way if you let this pass without a fight...

LOL, what!And just how can that happen? I can come on here stating that I'm a man, and just how would you, or the adminstrators prove that I am not! U can't! Lets be a little realistic here...And as far as removing the womens forum goes, not only are there women's issues in this particular section, but there are relationship, advice, personality, etc issues as well. So it wont just hurt us, but it will affect others as well. Even if it is removed, topics that fall under this category can just go into the "General" section. You can talk about just anything in there, I mean it is General. What even led you to that conclusion, i think the term lighten up comes to mind. I mean are you doing this for attention?

I mean women forum was number 2 in the list now it is second to the last .. does not that shows you that the admin thinks this forum is not so important so it has to be at the end? please open your eyes sisters..

Did you even ask the administrators/moderators why the section was moved. Did that thought cross your mind? Did that "open your eyes"!!

And last but not least

as for sisters Naziha and princess_sexy do you really think there is not cause to fight for?

NO..........

gosh this is really silly

Iffah   

what is next ban you from posting or remove women's forum at all.

Lol..Mot. That's impossible! You know this place would be dead without the presence of your lovely sisters. ;)

hmm..I wonder what you guys would do if we (ladies) refrained from posting for even a week...! :D