Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Why Somali people Stare at people?

Hibo   

I had to stop going anywhere that Somali people gather just because of their eyes.I don't mind being stared by a Somali Girl. But, What I can't understand is, why Somali men(The Khaad eating in particular) Stare at another Male? Or An old Grandmother Stare at a Young Man? I really can't understand the motive behind this dreadful attitude.......

Can somebody give a reasonable reason. And don't you eva say it's a culture thing please!

Mizz Ish   

pEaCe b uPoN u

dAmn i rEaLLy Feel u oN tHAT Was Up WiTh ThAt N Wuz ThE StOrY BeHiNd ThAt...

1 5:O told mE ThaT 1 soMaLi OlD WoMaN KiLLeD Him WiTh 1 looK 1000 TiMeZ.. LoOoL WaLlHi Am NoT PlaYiNg

anYwAyZ

PeAcE OuT

Its the Somali way to stare...**Tongue in cheeck*** Im sure even the player himself stares. The only difference here is for how long? Remember most of these people are still new to the New world. The question here tho. is ...what is it that they are staring at? earings XX on the back of ya head, the way you walk or is it just the dress sense? There has to be something that makes them stare otherwise what would be their interest in staring at afellow man?

Xaalomolicious, i feel ya...Somalis don´t look at me that much coz I don´t look like a somali BUT some look for the sake that i´m black too..

Ariadne   

Actaully somalis stare at me too but then they ask me if Im somali or ethiopian I dont know but they say something about me looks ethiopian (I find that funny) they are obviously staring because they are trying to determine where Im from. So I dont take it to heart.....after all whites and afro north americans do the same thing

u right playa older somalian women think its right to stare :eek: at people fo so damn long and then they think u cant see them while they are lookin and where im from they tend to stare and pick they damn nose...like ewwwww...i think to myself do u not have any manners or what damn!!!

besides the fact older somali men :rolleyes: think its their right to call u over when they know good and well their old enuff to be my father...well anyway im out

*1*