Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

have any of you ever got rejected?

Curly   

Oh but I couldn't reply I think the guy is a hacker!..lol

But thanks Nova...but I don't think I could go up to him I'll just wait till he tries it again, thats if he does.

Qac Qaac   

Try me, huh, maxaa ku tiraahdaa nimanka oo ka orod siiya, bisinka. maxaa ku akhrisaa.

pessimistic girl, iska daa ha ku taagnaatee.

girls keep rejecting guys, it makes u guys happy tricker... guys i would make u guys bring higher level of games...

Nuune, asbaxaa tahay cun, ten times kulahaa, waraa yaa waaye tan saas niyada kaaga jabisay. waaba soo dili ayada dhan. tan nuune ka jabisay. waa in lagaraaca.

girls one thing, if u reject the guy, don't try to be nice to him after, it only makes worse ok. advice.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

girls one thing, if u reject the guy, don't try to be nice to him after, it only makes worse ok. advice.

but im wondering why thou.. shouldn't that be sweet??

And best way to reject someone without being rude is.. always to start with how nice and kool they are. and then say BUT is just not gonna work out.. that way they don't feel bad.. plus u let them know they kool n all, and that there is nothing wrong with them ;):D

sallamat

Iffah   

@Nova, LOL..maskiinad. Don't tell me it was by that no-good-for-no'n-faarax, down @ meeshi xumeed. Ma ku soo goobanaa? :D

UD, jaceelka jiiska ah, sounded much better in Somali, waad ogtahay eh? :D

As for the Q at hand... rejection maxaa la dhihi jiray? icon_razz.gif

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Umm Mehdar, don't be naive, u reject the guy already. there is no place for sweetness. ok.

isn't about being naive. but im just saying who said u gotta be all rude to person even if u don't want them... personaly i like to be nice to ppl :Dicon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

Nyaa magnoonah , htha tra mo 9a7y mta7ajenah ....lol wallah 3ndah 3oqdah nfseyah ;)

any way how u doing , miss ya ;)

salam

JASMIINE   

'And best way to reject someone without being rude is.. always to start with how nice and kool they are. and then say BUT is just not gonna work out.. that way they don't feel bad.. plus u let them know they kool n all, and that there is nothing wrong with them ;):D '

i used to do that all the time. One time not too long ago when i got to the But part this guy said "But what if i am everything ur looking for?" such cocky ******* . As if i already didnt figure out whether he was what i was looking for or not :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

Zambac yahay, af carabi hanagu xaman, qashiin yahay. here we go again.

anyways Umm, sister as i said to u before, u rejected the guy, i don't see the need of u being nice to him. it doesn't matter how nice u talk to him, his heart is broken by u. so no need for sweetness in the bad times.

Thierry.   

You know for me the girl seems more attractive when she rejects, if ithappens to me i just play the Aaliyah track 'try again'. rejections has happened but i aint taking no for an answer

x_quizit   

Thierry, isnt that borderline stalking? contrary to popular myth, girls say NO for a reason, and they mean it, also persistence doesnt pay off, makes u look like a lunatic. So next time u hear it, dust urself off, and find other prey.

Salaan...

I see, few of you really answered the question at hand.

Let me join the few, to show how I was once "rejected," whatever it means.

It was in 94, back in Nairobi. There was this Soomaali girl in our neighbourhood of Southland, Langatta {I know, I am giving more information than needed, but heey...}

We used to go to this private school in the same xaafad. Anyway, after a couple weeks of not trying, not being a brave teen enough and regretting each night, I finally made a personal compromise for my dignity and for my infatuation.

I decided to write a note, instead of in-your-face style of telling her.

So I wrote a note with all the usual flattering remarks and praises, including, "Gabar waligaa sidaadoo kale ii cajibisay wali ma arkin...{I admit, the note was more about complimenting her beauty than her personality} I handed the note the next day after we finished class and hurried fast to reach home.

I passionately waited until the next day. She kindly wrote back and after class session, handed me a hidden note.

I quickly read it, and as expected it was kind enough with a few sympathetic and caring words, such as: "Aboowe waa aqriye waraaqdaa, waana ku mahadsantahay, laakiin waa iga yar tahay..." yada, yada, yada. Who needs in ee ii sharaxdo, yes or no would have been suffice.

I know it was only a pure teenage infatuation I used to crave in those days.

That same girl now lives in America and I had seen a video and picture of her, I swear I don't know if she is even that same person. Once again, what do they keep saying?

Beauty fades quickly? Or your style changes? She surely changed or it might be my taste changing.

A note to those who have never tried: un-rejected man never knows how cold or hot the water is, since he never even attempted to put a finger. So teens and soon-to-be teens, explore the world. Try the water. Put a toe or your whole feet, no problem. Don't resist. Don't be disappointed with rejection. Don't even give a second thought to that word. Life goes on. And you will surely gain sufficient experience when you finally past your teeny years. And would never regret, believe me. It is just like a hunting job, more rejection, the more it fills your experience on resumé. :D

And one further point: The more a Soomaali girl SANKA KUU TAAGTO, the more she interests you, honestly believe me. See a Soomaali girl at a street, upon seeing you and realizing you are a faarax, her shy face suddenly goes to like a French waiter, looking at heaven.

It is only a sign, their hint of expressing: tsk, tsk check on me... ;)

nuune   

MMA

The more a Soomaali girl SANKA KUU TAAGTO, the more she interests you, honestly believe me. See a Soomaali girl at a street, upon seeing you and realizing you are a faarax, her shy face suddenly goes to like a French waiter, looking at heaven

that is true sxb,

LuCkY   

^^^You aint got teLL me twice^^^

* Starts Looking For The SeLf-Defence Techniques Book and Some LethaL Weapons *