Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

have any of you ever got rejected?

Tuujiye   

Yo I know all the guy who pull a move to a girl have rejected because that’s the only way you going to be successful with the girls. Every success there was a downfall at the start unless is an Indian movie lol..

Hey I admit I have got rejected before by on older girl.. She was hot dammmn it!! So I had nothing to loose. Can't explain how she rejected me because is little rated R :D:D

So if you want to know pm me..

I know some guys here like QAC'QAC, Nuune, Rudy, Xidig, the nomad guy himself. And the rest have been rejected many manyyyyyy times

I want to hear it from the girls too Have you girls ever been rejected and please save the miss good girl type a talk aight..Spit the truth..

waxaan oo kale markii lasoo qaado gabdhaha waxee iska dhigaan mala'ig meeqo gabar aa jac ku dhacday..lol.

if u worried about rejections, stay away from it!

it aint no place for the sensitive dudes! we all know faraxs no comprehend rejections, but i started my thing in the south-central part of la! them sista's are hard homie! and man, u learned it the hard way!!

it took me while to dance with xaliimos, but i found out that xaliimos dig independent faarxis, one who dont hide behind others and who goes direct!

so garab, just dont show no attitude and go as u!

u got nothing to lose!!!

OG_Girl   

Rejected??!! wallalo I am too good to be rejected, plus why I should put my self that situation to be rejectd? I stay my home safer right :D;) ..... hey my brother could read this and I want tell him is all joke smile.gifsmile.gif

damn , I knew this guy garab tuujiye < --- hates me and he wants to put me in trouble :mad:

salam

Sophist   

Ultra-prety girls won't reject you in a fashion which perhaps might cause you to feel agonised by her rejection!! so, my advice to the single chaps is to try to chat up those others shy away from. They would appreciate your confidence; but be sure that you have something to be confident about :D

Nabad.

whuhaha i c your back sista OG_ doing your thing as usual... :D entertaining us

I do not think that its in ones hand to avoid rejection, you'll hurt if you care for that person and you'll learn from it, so next time you'll be careful.

Alhamdulilah never have i been dizzed by some guy i showed interest but yes i have been dumped cold and hard icon_razz.gif Made Me Who I am Today

am out

one love

JASMIINE   

This topic is more for the guys, us girls dont make a habit of trying to pick up the guys we like. At least i never done it....

so come on guys and share the pain, the agony, and the headache of getting rejected by the 'xalimos'.

Curly   

Lol...obviously there are some guys out there who'll chat up anything with legs, and they're use to the rejection no doubt they'll keep trying till they get lucky and don't mind the insults either!

Whereas I would never put myself in that position I think it's rather degrading, whether it's for a laugh or you're being totally serious!

I guess I can tell the difference between guys who are genuine and those who have been on the pull all day. So I make sure I’m nice to the genuine ones and harsh with the players because I'm not there to play their silly games...so I guess I make sure he looks like a total prat infront of his mates! :D

Ultra-prety girls won't reject you in a fashion which perhaps might cause you to feel agonised by her rejection!! so, my advice to the single chaps is to try to chat up those others shy away from. They would appreciate your confidence; but be sure that you have something to be confident about :D

lol interesting advice, i shall strive to rember that smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

yes i have, many a time, too many,,,,,,,,

(expecting sympathy via pm ;) )

my advice to the single chaps is to try to chat up those others shy away from

my advice is to totally ignore the ones u like, seeing that u aint interested in them will arrouse their curiosity, when this occurs yr there already, just play yr cards right, never failed, from a past ciyaartoy,,,, :D

Qac Qaac   

hey somebody ha ii jilciyo waxa layi raahdo, rejection. caramel DAADIS MIYAA.

Waraa Garab, rejection, iyo waxa aad sheegesid maba aqaano, ani nin miskiin aan iska ahay, oo farta haddii afka loogasho xattaa aan qaniine. ee goormaa igu darday listigaaga. qashiin yoho.

besides gabdho waan diidnay, ma idiin shaygayno, marka anaga wax la nagu daadiyay. mainly fathers reject me aniga macalinka, not gabar xun ah, waaba dilli laahaa qashiinta.

Tuujiye   

Rudy rejections don't hurt me man..I learned it the hard way too..lol..

Hey lander i feelya man and that sh!t works..admit it ladies y'all hate to be ignored.

Ck daadiska macna malaha waa la iska jafaa lee laakiin aargudsi aa ka danbeeyo..lol..

Hey this topic is for every one male or female because now adays the girls make moves too is crazy before only guys used pulled a move..There less guys and more girls and if girls wait for romeo he aint neva gonna come so they decided to get romeo na'mean..lol..

So yes I wanna hear it from both sides and save the miss or Mr Angle talk..

P.S Og i don't hate you sweety Hate is a strong word.. ;) .

Haneefah   

Rejection aa? waa halkii Qacqac ee rejection-ku waa maxay? Waligay ma maqal,lol.

Originally posted by Northerner:

my advice is to totally ignore the ones u like, seeing that u aint interested in them will arrouse their curiosity, when this occurs yr there already, just play yr cards right, never failed, from a past ciyaartoy,,,,
:D

Lol. How odd, that's exactly the same advice I was giving my brother the other night. Doesn't work for just any Faarax though...you gotta be quite the charmer and possess some cherishable qualities to begin with...and also, you have to be careful that the girl herself doesn't use the same tactic :D

Macalin   

This Topic is a lil complicated..ight

Rejection comes in different forms and shapes ok...

Theres the regular rejection where u stop a xalimo on the street and no matter how many sweet names u call her,wont even give u a look...or the rejection via the dance hall,where u ask a sister to dance and she jst 'LEAVES'the dance floor all together :D

Theres the rejection,whereby u meet a gurl,go on a date and she bluntly tells u point blank,thats shes not interestd in you and the night was a total waste.

Theres also the other rejection, of where u were dating someone,fell in love with em,and in the middle of all this confusion she decided to have a change of heart...sheekadu weey dheertahay, so which of this catagories aad rabtaa inaad ogaato!...please clear ur mind and forward ur ideas!

Originally posted by Nafisa:

...you gotta be quite the charmer and possess some cherishable qualities to begin with...and also, you have to be careful that the girl herself doesn't use the same tactic

**Note to Self** :D