Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

They are so Tricky

OG Moti   

this is old story when i was faster than a faras and cuter than a cat... i use to know this somali lady... but this story applies on all females...

so we dated... with honor.. nothing bad was going on.. so one day she came to me dressed up and saying i am going now to a party, i said wait the minute.. what happen to asking permission.. before you even get dressed up, she even carry a cell phone i bought so that she can keep communicating with me.. the phone was the first kind cell phone big and heavy.."remember this story happen old days" she use to make excuses i couldnt carry it.. anyway i told her why u didnt ask permission before u even think about going.. she said waryaa markaad iguursatid waxaad rabto ayaad heli oo waa i amri kartaa "when u marry me, u can order me around" .. so i got the message... it is a trick thank god i saw a couple days ahead a move about a man who fell for such trick .. he married her and his life was hell, he end up cooking and she end up living in the shopping mall, with his credit card.. so i said i heard this before.. that was the last time i saw her... the point of this story? ok i tell u dont get upset.. i was just sharing a bad experience i had long time a go... peace

si fiican ayaa u gashay intay goor goor tahay u xiir naagta waxeey soo wado aa ka daran.......waraa hadeey cunto rabto xataa waa in ay arji ii soo qorto ma la isku cayaaraa see waaye eeba rabtaan in ay party ii aadaan may wajiga cadhuuf nooga tumaa taas aa naloo qaataa .....dhiiga ayaa igu kacay :mad: :mad:

asxantu

OG_moti, do you realize that I wasted 60 seconds of my LIFE reading THIS? I WILL NEVER GET THAT TIME BACK.......... :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol   

Moti: that is it............bes... u r grounded... who told u to share our story with these ppl :mad:

A7LA-SHU   

moti.. dude u and ur story with ladies.. im tellin u uncle.. lazm Nagblek wa7da Indhoyare.. 3alash u keep on sayin somali ladies this and dat.. Men Allak Kulhm are the same huh warya lol... anyway good luck with ur bad experiences with them chicks... sallamat 3amoh..

dont waste your time trying to figure out why?

just shake your head and move on!! u all know why we r on this planet!! right!! hey ladies! do i need to explain!! :(

come again.....she HAS to ask u permission? u did not just say that did u? I could slap u 4 this....being a woman this hurt my feelings. permission kulahaa...nigga puhleeaseee...every woman has a RIGHT to use faaraxs credit card!

Moti my broda nin romantic eh aan kuu maleenaayay, laakiin permission aad adna la timit marka dhinacaaga mardambo maba soo fiirinaayi...Ilaah hakuu sahlo quf jikada kuugu juro 24/7...aniga nafta aan kuu keeni lahaay, "baby wheres ur credit card..I'm going to the salon, my hair needs done, look at my nails....theres new Parada bag...I must get that 2morrow

Tuujiye   

waraa jiri doonee wiishka lee hayeeree waraa jiri dooneee........

OG-moti meeshaan waa kuleesatay kaabo.

CK..maxaa dhahday gabar kaste xaq waxee u leedahay in ee creditka faraxa ka xo qoto yaah...lol

bajaq hadii ani lacag iga xoqeeso anigana meelkale aan ka xoqaaa..........ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaja...warkaa waxaa la dhahaa.."iga cabso"..looool...war cad waaye..ha u fikiran uu kusii magac dheeryahay...lol..

checkmate..is daji admaama laf ruugtay wili...

Qac Qaac   

adi kaalay naag aad qabin miyaa rabtaa in aad amar siiso, cajaa'ib.

CK.. maxaa shaati badalkaan adi. Mita Kuulu?

amar hadday gabadha qaadaneen, yee kalee amar ka qaadan.

nuune   

haddii la yaabo yaasiinka may dhaheen, Moti was only telling his experience, dat was all,

Are you serious? :mad:

No offense, but you’re dumb, for expecting a permission as if you were her father, and she is dumber for not hurting you with whatever object that was lying around. If it were I, the story you posted would have went differently. Ask permission kulahaa…Ha, boy you must be out of your mind.

Story:

You: Where are you going without asking me permission

Me: Say wha

You: Where are you going without…..” boom, an object (a Chair) suddenly appeared and came against your head…

The End. :D

The story would have ended you telling them about how I hurt you, rather than "waryaa markaad iguursatid waxaad rabto ayaad heli oo waa i amri kartaa "when u marry me, u can order me around"