Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Weapons

^^So you know i would be hardly offended by a mere words on a cyber screen, sister. Though your assertion that I twisted your words makes the whole thing a limply handshake, still I accept your apology, good sister. With all honest I was not seeking an apology from you. Perhaps an explanation would’ve sufficed. Let’s call it a bad joke.

Castro   

^ It's all good.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Addeer ayyaamahan meesha waa ka maqnaa (almost), sow aniga yaaban maaha? And Bishy was one of few nomads here whom I thought had it all. Bal ka tali, saaxiib.

That will teach not to leave for more than an hour. LOL.

Now everybody: put your hands where I can see them. Slowly step away from the keyboards.

^^Caawa waa laysoo aftaxay adeer. Meel aan keyboardka uga socdaaba iska yar :D !

Waa adigii fiicnaaye, what’s up with this feminine offence, saaxiib? Seriously!

Khalaf   

^^^^^Perhaps u old geezers couldn’t understand….call it night…. :D I don’t c how what she said touched a nerve… :confused: ..clear she was joking.

Ps: castro sxb its full moon tonight.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Waa adigii fiicnaaye, what’s up with this feminine offence, saaxiib? Seriously!

Which offence saaxib? I can't possibly be sleepwalking that much. Of what you speak, I've no idea.

Nephissa   

Xiin, if you remember this thread is about weapons and self defense tips for women. You barged in with 'habar fadhido lagdan la fudu' in which I responded wait till Sheh (who's the ninja master in this thread) sees your comment. Ma garanaayo waxa ka xanaajiyay, oo xabadka iigu garaacatay. So tell me, the wise mentally healthy Xiin, was I wrong to mention her name? Is that where it went downhill?

Castro   

^ That whole exchange was bizarre, to be honest.

Xiinow, I still don't know what you say may be I'll try a PM. :D

Edit: I think atheer Xiinow waxba kuu shanqadhaya caawa. :D

-Lily-   

A man might be stronger than a woman, It's a quick mind that will save you not physical strenght, even a gun holder or an 8 foot man has a weak spot. The question is who can think clear under panick. The fitter you are the more chance you have, I mean imagine if you can't even run down a block? lol

I still maintain carry an attack alarm if you're going to be out late or in dodgy places, if you only knew how loud those things are.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Scarface,

I dont blame the brother. If I had a BMW I too would carry an AK-47
:D

Jamila living in Harlesden west london, the brother needs an ak-47.......Down there you never know when......CS Gas spray be the best weapon...you can blind your attacker :D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Ok walaalshiis....ill please u and say women are stronger then men :rolleyes:
:D
happy?

What u listed relates to an attacker w/out a weapon….what if he has gun and catches u off guard….what would u do tough sheh? And Allah forbid u or any other sister be in that situation.

You obviously do not understand the point! It is not to get involved in an all-out wrestling session with the attacker but to stun him and escape. It is irrelevant who is stronger; it is about tactic and smarts. A six foot attacker still has the same weak spots I do. It's that simple, all u have to do is stay calm and try an extricate yourself if he grabs you. Perhaps this concept of FLIGHT is not what the averge man would consider and more fool him.

I am TOUGH, alhamdullialh. It bothers you. Ask yourself why and spare us the nuucnuuc. Don't give me your Allah forbid, give me your suggestions. Allah will do what He wishes whatever u wish. Give us something constructive if u have it, cause so far waaxaad sheygasaa iska yar.

Go on Google it. And deliver it with confidence knowing women here may take your word for it.

I will NOT give advice on how to deal with a knife or gun holder other than to say if he wants your material goods hand them them over. Getting the weapon away from a knife or gun-wielding attacker is not child's play. I have some idea but not enough and not with enough confidence to dish it out to people.

We as women have to live with the possibility of being attacked every fcking day of our lives. It is as serious as it gets for us. Find another subject matter to snigger at. Go away unless u have some constructive input. That goes for u too Xiin. Fair enough? Spend the time teaching your sons and brothers not to attack and rape women instead. And we'll spend the time learning how to defend ourselves. We have the harder job.

Have a good Friday.

Naden   

I carry a small knife normally used for peeling apples/oranges. It is tucked safely under my watch and I would never walk through a parking lot, at night, or in a different city without it. If anyone startles me, I will swing it to slash and kill so I don't give a damn if you're a parking attendant or just asking about the time. After 3 million crime shows, I know all the ways a girl can be hurt by freaks and wannabees. Sheeet.