Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Weapons

^^ Sheh u sure have couple tricks up ur sleeve ... type some1 attacks u to see if this theory can be used in actual attack.

carefull i might just sneek up behind u.

^they are not tricks and it is not a theory. U or whoever else can sneak up on me all you like. My prayer to Allah would be, 'Please don't let me kill him'.

See u out there.

Mowgli   

This one lady I know....*has 4 kids late 40s* carries a lil wooden thing with sakiin sticking out of it. First time I saw it I was like WTH are u doing with that...apparently, she aint never left the house without it, even back in somalia

Now im slightly concerned about what the older generation carry under all those layers of clothes

underdog   

B0000CBILL.01-ADG953YR6NRBF._SCLZZZZZZZ_

There's all the weapon you'll need...as heavy and thick as it gets and you can pull it apart and have 2 weapons

PLUS - Not only is it 100% legal, you actually get an insurance discount for having it.

wd40_big.jpg

One of the 1001 uses of WD40 is to induce a severe burning sensation to the eyes... a must in every car.

Khalaf   

LOL sisters, don’t break a nail or hurt urselfs with those weapons and ur karate moves. Acting all tough….save the jokes….a skinny dude can overpower a woman.

forget hand to hand combat (Allah forbid)….what if the dude has gun…and tells u if u make a move ur dead….and to get in the car….then what? Should be prepared for all situations.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Should be prepared for all situations.

Why don't u list ALL situations possible, brother and then recommend some to-dos? And once u're done take your patronising tone with you or I'll put it up your left nostril for you. Nicely. :rolleyes:

Khalaf   

Ok walaalshiis....ill please u and say women are stronger then men :rolleyes: :D happy?

What u listed relates to an attacker w/out a weapon….what if he has gun and catches u off guard….what would u do tough sheh? And Allah forbid u or any other sister be in that situation.

Nephissa   

^L00L, wait till Sheh wakes up, and sees ^that!

The girl has fought rival gang members, as well as her previous victims. Smashes trees until they break. Sheh's a ninja master. :D

^^Awoowe, what r u on tonight? Surely you are not speaking coherently! What does that sister get to do with this? War illeen ibtilo, ma waxaanan ogeyn baa dhacay?

Castro   

^ Oo kaalay, kolba luuq baad dagaal u taagantahay? :D

Bishy, what's going on? This is entirely unlike you. :(

^^Addeer ayyaamahan meesha waa ka maqnaa (almost), sow aniga yaaban maaha? And Bishy was one of few nomads here whom I thought had it all. Bal ka tali, saaxiib.

Nephissa   

What have I done? :confused: I was only half serious when I said that, until he twisted my words and made it seem ugly. It was merely a joke on my part, poorly constructed one maybe!

In any case, sorry if I offended you walaal.

Asalama Alaykum.