Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Weapons

Nephissa   

What kind of weapons do you keep in your vehicle?

A fellow poster on here made me curious what other people keep in their vehicle. She keeps a bat in hers. I mean can't you just lock your doors? And run over whoever is trying to mess with ya? Oh wait, I have a razor blade in the ashtray. I think it's more quick and effective than an unwieldly bat. Deadly when used properly. My razor is hawt!

It's also useful for opening stuff that I just bought, and can't wait to get home to open.

^^So you want to know my weapons and allow the FBI to eavesdrop our exchanges, thus making one of us going behind the bars!

You are too smart to do that, but I will never tell you. Try another trick, Biishishishishishishista!

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Bishitta:

She keeps a bat in hers.

A bat what would she do with a bat...swing thats hilarious i never knew you gurls have weapons your cars....Bishita got razor blade.....must be due 2 to many farahs chasing you's lot ... :D .....

I keep my AK-47 close by..... :cool: :cool: <-------SERIOUSLY HEARD OF SOMALI DUDE WHO HAD AK-47 IN BMW....crazy

Alle-ubaahne

The FBI are on your tail..........watch out now

-Lily-   

Ha ha ha, weapons in cars? Are you mad Bashita? You could get arrested for that. I don't need any.

Everytime we are home alone I collect all the major big knifes and put them under my bed. I read somewhere that 80% of people are killed with their own kitchen knifes. I never understood those people who leave them out on the worktop for decoration, bread cutting knifes, meat knifes, veggi choppers...shivers. I try to keep the big knifes out of the way anyway.

facklexm   

This is such coward topic, I never in my life considered using weapons other than my hands never mind carrying in the car.

-Lily-   

Jamelia, the intention is not to use them. I live in a save area. But it's always best to keep big knifes out of the way, like when the kids want to use them to spread butter on toast because they can't be bothered to wash the safe butter-knife.

Zafir   

Originally posted by facklexm:

This is such coward topic, I never in my life considered using weapons other than my hands never mind carrying in the car.

Ilahey haku salho someone you can sink your teeth into sxb, you carry your mouth in your car. “ I use my my hands†bullshidh.

Boys! I swear they'd get competitive about their faeces.

Originally posted by Bishitta:

What kind of weapons do you keep in your vehicle?

Bish, u ask that like it's normal. Where the hell do you live? I'm staying away. I don't own a car much less a weapon. Do you know what an elbow can do? It's eco-friendly too. Bwahaha.