Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Togane speaks again!

Rahima   

^Visible it is- but no shock really.

Castro,

The man does not come straight out with it (assuming he holds such opinions); rather he does it in a coy manner. For example (I’m sure you’ve read it, just refreshing) the poem highlighted by HA, do you notice something odd about it? The man is not retracting his hatred because is wrong, indecent and against Somalinimo, rather it is because his niece is of the tribe he hated (I’m wondering what about all the other tribes he has no relation with, does he still hate them?). Also, notice how when expressing his previous hatred he does not direct it to just the militia, but the whole tribe? Notice how he also expresses that he would cheer on his own tribe, when we all know that when it comes to Somali tribes and fighting you never have a good and you never have a bad. The only people who cheer are the tribalists.

I don’t know about you, but all that leads to justifiable questioning of his intentions. People change we acknowledge, but it should be for the right reasons not because my niece is of that tribe. People should change because it is wrong, immoral and unislamic.

Perhaps he has gone back on his reasoning and now acknowledged that it is just plain wrong. Perhaps! But I do not know.

I found the guy very very straight farward, NO-NONSANCE talker, I would say TOGANE IS THE LEAST tribelist somali ever, coz the guy tells the truth about his own tribesmen, and causens, who else can do it except TOGANE, we all believe the Old Somalian philosophy, TOLKAAGA DHINAC KA RAAC, or in english follow your clan blindly, but Togane says no to his clan, and does not follow their deeds, the guy desearves a NOBEL PEACE PRICE.

STOIC   

I personally didn't know the guy existed till Castro joined Sol(you get the credit Castro).The guy is plainly offensive and tasteless.What do you get when your taste is cloyed with sullied remarks?.You will get more audience who are willing to pay attention to every word you say.There was a christian Evangelist who used to bring a big banner to every ball game in my school.The banner had this words written on it "homosexuals, abortion, and terorist are all burning in hell".This guy was smart because had he not written those words on the banner no one will have paid attention but since it caught the eyes of the people, he gained many willing audience.Togane may be beetling between our bedrooms(clans) but some of his words will become ineffaceable if you take his words too serious.I personally read one of his poems(about the fish thing)which made me laugh on how he manage to say everything that was true about my tribe.Yes the poem was offensive and tasteless but it was a true generalization of my clan's attitude (sorry my clansmate).His poetry work is not nonpareil but he sure does get every sensitive person's nerves.

PS the Evangelist comparison has nothing to do with Togane's beleives since that is none of my business!

Originally posted by Rahima:

^Visible it is- but no shock really.

Castro,

The man does not come straight out with it (assuming he holds such opinions); rather he does it in a coy manner.

Rahimoy,what script are you reading from?

Read this one and tell me where in that 'Poem' is coy Yaaab!

Nway,if this is an art,he is one bad artist icon_razz.gif

I beleive those who are offended by him are those who are hiding something, WAXAAD QARSATAA WAY KU QARSADAAN. the man said bluntly what he thinks, so if you haven't got any of his discriptions you don't worry about what he says, The guy hates anarchy, and he is trying to address his clansmen about the mess they are in, so is that offence, I DON'T THINK SO.

Originally posted by Scientist:

I beleive those who are offended by him are those who are hiding something, WAXAAD QARSATAA WAY KU QARSADAAN. the man said bluntly what he thinks, so if you haven't got any of his discriptions you don't worry about what he says, The guy hates anarchy, and he is trying to address his clansmen about the mess they are in, so is that offence, I DON'T THINK SO.

You probably didnt feel like reading everyone's responce it looks like; Everyone who responded against this prof talked abt his vile,rude & offensive language. Xaa la qariyaa?

The poem i just posted there for instance,is full of cay,more cay and more cays.There is nothing constructive about it. There is nothing positive about it. There is nothing sensible about it. There is nothing but abusive language directed at one clan[A one time rival of his clan,The current rival of this Govt].

Hay!!!! i could've sworn he is not a TRIBALIST

Taleexi   

In spite of Mr.Togane's rudeness, and rubbish took, he won my heart and believe that he is one of the least somali tribalists out there, quite contrary I sensed that the old guy cares and loves his clan and wished to see them in different state than the one that they are in now.

Odayga ha la daayo as I said it before, Mr. Togane remains to be harmless and hilarious

Rahima   

^When a person is in the limelight- they are influential meaning that any garbage they spew is taken seriously by some people hence whether or not we like it it becomes harmful.

Rahimoy,what script are you reading from?

Read this one and tell me where in that 'Poem' is coy Yaaab!

Not that poem, but the one posted by HA.

I read that which you posted and I sit there and think how could any sane non-qabiilist Somali call that constructive or non-tribalistic? It is seeping at the seams with it.

The man writes qashin and is a tribalist. Now after reading that poem I am convinced.

Xoogsade   

It is telling how the usual suspects are justifying the vile of this wax-matare. The loser should have been back home and joined those who sacrifice much for their communities when they could have made tons of money in the West. Not only is he a tribalist but he has the victim mentality as well.

Xoogsade

The loser should have been back home and joined those who sacrifice much for their communities when they could have made tons of money in the West

The guy would love to go back to his region as he mentioned, indeed that is what is annoying him not being able to go back, as he said the northerns can go back to Hargeysa for holiday, the puntlanders can do go to Bosaso for their summer holidays, but he can't go Mogadishu, coz he would be shot at, kidnapped, or the least robbed at gunpoint, every one knows the folks in Mogadishu eliminated lots of their intelectuals, su as C/qadir Yaxye, and the list goes on and on, So how would you could you say Togane should go back to that horrible mess, I sanse your sending him to his graveyard, So instead of getting annoyed by Toganes words, you should pour your anger towards your beloved warlods,such as uncle Qanyare, Untie Yaloxow, and brother 60 cent indhacade who you deffend day and nights, they are the real bad ones.

Xoogsade   

Scientist, Many who are more valuable, more intellectual, more faithful, more dignified men and women went back to Muqdisho to serve their communities. I doubt if togane would be noticed at all. The people who run all the important institutions that serve the public such as the hospitals, the schools, those who give the town and its residents the electricity, the running water, the individuals whose entrepreneurship gave the city a life are more intellectual than Togane can ever be and they are prominent in their communities. All togane is worth is to appeal to the likes of you who rejoice at the insults heaped on others. Besides, people get killed every where in the world and some western cities actually do have a higher murder rate than the whole Somalia combined in a year.

LOL@60 Cent Indhacadde lool., First of all, you can quote me again by searching my thoughts about him. I heard about a warlord Indhacadde in the past but not Sheekh indhacadde belonging to the dismantled Al-Itixad. So the Sheekh title and the association with Al-Itixad made me hesitant. They were also grouping him with Sheekh Uweys. I don't think Qof ahlu towxiid ah inuu Warlord noqonaayo if you understand what "Ahlu Towxid" means anyway. I had to make sure, as required when you get news from unreliable sources, that the Alleged Sheekh is not Actually the Warlord I heard his name mentioned before.

Bottomline, if you had respect for Togane, you would have rejected his obvious self-hate and unwarranted insults of a whole tribe he can not in any logical explanation collectively blame for everything that is wrong with himself. I surely do know, the likes of you despise him for his tribe. Marka, maxaa beenta ku faleysaa? he feeds your particular mind no less.

Jumatatu   

Xoog sxb, I dont trust neither believe that you are naive, thus I assume you are already aware that most SOL 'politics' users are sick to the core , waa bukan oo caloshey ka bukan..oo qabiil dartiis ayey la bukaan . That is why they are queing up to praise Togane in this particular thread, cause he said for them what they wanted to say all along and in thir mind.Eventhough he and his work is vile.

I dont question their sickness and dont give a toss, but my question is to the worst of them all the initiater of this thread who wrote 'the ten commandments of SOL'. Is it permisable to link to a SOL thread a topic which is abusive and tribally dented, or as I asked earlier and not responded ,

mise waa la jifiiyana banan

?

^^Jaalle Juma, Togane's work has been discussed in this forum many times. Togane is a poet with his own opinion. Discussing Togane's work here or providing an external link for his website is not a violation of SOL rules. Cuqdada iska saar caddaaladna samee.

NASSIR   

Rahima, Togane belongs to the whole of Somalis and he wants the best out of us ,not only from one particular member.

The matter is within us. We are in a room full of family members who know one another very well. We can not lie to ourselves, nor can we fabricate an excuse of why we are what we made of ourselves today.

Togane speaks directly to our own hearts and he is not afraid of the truth. Every time he says something, he takes the verses of Allah and the narrations of the Prophet to show and decry the despicable nature of our status--the anarchy, the constant murder (Yesterday, two brothers were kidnapped for ransom and were later slaughtered). Such despicable events happen daily in Mogaidisho and they continue without collective understanding for a change or Nidaam Abuurid.

Togane knows his family (Somali) members. He has picked the most troublemaker to expose of his actions in the hope that he shall take thecontroversial advice of Togane into the heart and make changes.