Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Togane speaks again!

Rahima, JB and Jamatutu listen up guys you heard the truth here. There is no denying it. It's clear like the sun or the moon there is no escaping from it.

Inta Abdullahi Yusuf ama Puntland afka ku soo taagesiin clean up your own house as the professor said.

Very informative and frank interview thank you Mr. Togane for reconfirming what I thought and preached all along.

Listen to it step by step word by word you might get an insight from it.

hahaha I listened to the interview yesterday. The man is natural comedian and spoke the truth.

I like his style. He shoots straight from the hips with stiff upper lip, he is not the kind to mince words or bother with inanities of being diplomatic or cordial.

Odeyga murti ayuu hadalkii ka reebaa iyo maahmaahe, laakiin qolooyinkani u maleeyn maayo inay ka asmacayaan guubaabaduu faray. Maa calaynaa...

I doubt that the culprits he mentioned will ever disgorge thier plunder.

Castro   

Few things (or people) make me proud to be a Somali. Togane is one of them. God bless him and his family.

He is unduly harsh on his clan, however. A group of people numbering in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, the overwhelming majority of which is held hostage by killers. I do understand and appreciate his anger though.

What a man. What courage.

Rahima   

Rahima, JB and Jamatutu listen up guys you heard the truth here. There is no denying it. It's clear like the sun or the moon there is no escaping from it.

Inta Abdullahi Yusuf ama Puntland afka ku soo taagesiin clean up your own house as the professor said.

Very informative and frank interview thank you Mr. Togane for reconfirming what I thought and preached all along.

Listen to it step by step word by word you might get an insight from it.

You need help walaahi.

I have never commented negatively on PL. CY I dislike but that doesn’t mean I like any of the other warlords.

Anyway like is said waryaa you need help but to be fair, thanks for the amusement :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

Rahima, JB and Jamatutu listen up guys you heard the truth here.

Loool..! You appreciate the shyth from Togane cause he said for you what is in your mind, right?

Togane at best is a lost lunatic and a sad charecter, at worst he is as he represented himself in this talk, a weakling person who lacks confidence in himself.

His words may be profound and music to the ears of many in SOL, unsuprisingly, but in reallity they are just the utterance of a man who actually doesnt know what he is talking about except only to please those he deems are superior to him.

In simple words he is just garbage 'foqal' garbage.

Juma don't hate on him. He's got a point.

just reflect on what he said. You hate a golden chance to lead Somalia into the 21th century but you simply didn't take that change.

After the USC captured Moqadishu the people were happy and they expected an establishment of a broad government instead of securing the peace you embarked on a killing spree to people associated with the former regime. It didn't stop there you even started killing each other and destroying what was left of your beautiful capital.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself. Why is it that other can govern themselves and Moqadishu is at the sad state at is for fifteen years just think about it.

You're not only disappointing yourself but at the same time you're holding hostage the rest of Somalia.

You had the leadership we said Aydid or Ali Mahdi choose which one you want to lead the country but you simply went mad and started the lawlessness you are in.

If you can't lead and you don't want to be lead what do you want may I ask in all honesty?

Either do what is required from you or go out of our way we will return Somalia to its lost status and Glory.

You have wasted enough of our time. Nothing is coming out of you and the people of Moqadishu will soon realise. I just fear for the Warlords.

Jumatatu   

^^And you 2, and the initiater of this thread who has introduced an audio full of shid and tribal hate, wasnt that against the policy and the golden rules of SOL, mise waa 'la jifayana banan' .

Johnny B   

To Yonis and all those who enjoy hearing what my furious Athero professor Togane has to say, i can only hope that you enjoy it just as much next time he is furious about col YEY & his puppet Gheddi.

Though his anger is partially substantiated , Ather Togane is more of a nationsick(homesick) professor than a politician or a proudless hommie.

we (the sons of his freinds& ilk )just find his newly found optimism about this half baked TFG, and his viciousness towards his ilk in Merca and Jamama unsubstantiated.

NGONGE   

I saw Somalis they’re all crazy

But I’m the son of the Craziest of all

I speak to trees, can they?

I roam the waves and write nonsense

But it’s all profound and it’s all deep

Go to the site and read it all

I’ m the height of fairness

I mock my people and praise the rest

I praise my people and mock the rest

Equal opportunities is the name of my game

The game of my name is equal opportunities

My words don’t rhyme but poetry it isn’t’

It’s deeper than that

As

Deep as the pit in a nitwit’s head

My words are deep and my people are bad

Those other people (on the other side)

They

Are good.

I ‘m the epitome of fairness and fountain of wisdom

Can you read what I say and see what I read?

The Chinese have a proverb that goes

Dong

Dang pong

I don’t know what it means for I speak no Chinese

I saw a butterfly it came from the South

I now like the south for they have great butterflies

A dog that limps is not like a cat

With

Four legs or a cat o nine

A cat of nines is what we need

To lash the Bosaso people and their greed

A gun, a bullet or an RBG