Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Surprise!!!

One very important thing that every relationship needs is the surprise element icon_razz.gif ...mmm..let me rephrase that..I mean surprising ur partner for something they had in mind but haven't mentioned it to u directly...

You can get this insight into ur partner's mind if u give attention and listen when ur partner is talkin bout likes/dislikes...or unintentionaly they gave you hints for example walkin in the street and they see things!!!..or readin a magazine..or even talkin general and they say " oh i love that thing or i have been thinkin bout doin that n that..etc etc"...These are not only gifts of goods but can be anything...

So...lets share some stories where u surprised ur partner...hehehehe...it may help or assist someone!!! ;)icon_razz.gif

Funny feeling..why is everyone starin!!!!...(raisin one Eyebrow..as he usually does!)...YaaaaaT!!..defensive Stance!!!

Cheeers

Ok! my ex was comming from London on my birthday..and I went to pick him up from the airport..he brought me Birthday cakes all the way from UK:) and he start singing "Happy birthday to you"! I was so surprised! I think that was the best surprise ever :D

^^^ Er' as you can see that was while back.

Nowadays waa la hormaray... And to answer your question... let me ask you this... Are U thinkin about what I am thinkin you thinkin?

Cheers

Nephissa   

I'm thinking what you'r not thinking i'm thinking, but thought I could be thinking, and didn't think i'd really be thinking. (so redundant) :D

No, for real, can we clone you? Not so many of you are original and thoughtful, not to mention care, and attentive to the things we like. [Assuming you'r still the same guy three years ago (?)]

Originally posted by Viking:

Legend,

I'm staring because I wasn't invited to eat some of the bariis. When did you become Dakhtar Phil?
:D

LOoooL Viking...You will be invited to the Exclusive Bariis brotha...

Aaah about the Doctor Phil..sxb..this was waaay back...back in the days...where..ehm..ehm.. i hope u understood..

Cheers

Gediid   
Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Ok! my ex was comming from London on my birthday..and I went to pick him up from the airport..he brought me Birthday cakes all the way from UK:) and he start singing "Happy birthday to you"! I was so surprised! I think that was the best surprise ever :D[/quote

^^^^Qarxiis.com....I suppose now you know why I left in such a hurry huh..... icon_razz.gif

Legend

Seems to me like you running out of ideas but opening a thread sounds desperate with a capitol D... ;)

But being the gentleman I am I will help out with a surprise that always works wonders for me....Have you ever thought of surprising your better half with a budh, yes a BUDH,you know the one reer Burco are famous for.....You see saaxiib at least once in a relationship after all the I love yous and all the cuddling a woman just has to feel what you made of and what better way then with that famous Budh....Now would that not be a total surprise,matter of fact if you ask me that would easily qualify for the surprise of the century.... :D

Originally posted by Gediid:

Legend

Seems to me like you running out of ideas but opening a thread sounds desperate with a capitol D...
;)

But being the gentleman I am I will help out with a surprise that always works wonders for me....Have you ever thought of surprising your better half with a budh, yes a BUDH,you know the one reer Burco are famous for.....You see saaxiib at least once in a relationship after all the I love yous and all the cuddling a woman just has to feel what you made of and what better way then with that famous Budh....Now would that not be a total surprise,matter of fact if you ask me that would easily qualify for the surprise of the century....
:D

Nowadays, if you try to do that in Burco, the woman will shower you with bullets from her Ak47..Is Ilaali sxb... Budh buu ku leeyahay..Walee geediid oo la cayrsanayo baa ii muuqda..isagii oo orodahay macawistana gacanta ku haysta oo xuluf xuluf leh... Xaliimona ay AK47 la daba joogto... :D:D

Jurnee   

surprises u say? i dont even know if we have a word for it in somali...i can just imagine a typical somali woman saying "war maxaa iiga nixise, surpisekaaga manaqaanee, naga dhuruq"

on a serious note though, i think all the guys should take notes of this...it could get you into the good books big time

Viking   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

LOoooL Viking...You will be invited to the Exclusive Bariis brotha...

Aaah about the Doctor Phil..sxb..this was waaay back...back in the days...where..ehm..ehm.. i hope u understood..

Cheers

I do understand :D This bariis has been on the dhuxul for some time now, but I've still got my istakiin ready and sharpenned mate.

Pujah   

by
Gediid

But being the gentleman I am I will help out with a surprise that always works wonders for me....Have you ever thought of surprising your better half with a budh, yes a BUDH,you know the one reer Burco are famous for.....You see saaxiib at least once in a relationship after all the I love yous and all the cuddling a woman just has to feel what you made of and what better way then with that famous Budh....Now would that not be a total surprise,matter of fact if you ask me that would easily qualify for the surprise of the century....

Someone plz call social services on this dude :mad:

Gediid   

Ceebla

Call social services for what...?

I hope not for advising Zu to dress up like a Neanderthal man and sing his heart out waa habeenkii dhalashadeed Hamblayo.........

*another xaliimo about to abuse the help line*