Sign in to follow this  
sofine

A WOMAN SHOULD SATISFY HER HUSBAND!

sofine   

Prophetic Hadiths:

“There are three people whose prayers will not be accepted nor will it be risen up to heaves: and he mentioned the woman whose husband calls her at night and she refuses to come” Reported by Ibn Khuzaima

“When a man calls his wife to his bed and she does not come, if he spends the night angry with her, the angels curse her until morning” Reported By Muslim, Abou Dawud and Nasai.

“When a man calls his wife to his bed she should go to him even if she may be over a back of a camel.” Reported by Al Bazaar

"When a man sends for his wife for satisfaction of his need, she should go to even If she may be occupied in baking bread (cooking food)” Reported by An Nasai And Trimidhi

"By whom in who’s hard is my soul, when a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses to come he who is in heaven (Allah) remains displease with her.” Reported by Bukhari and Muslims.

A wife should not claim that she has no time to spend with her husband. She would rather leave her interests aside to spend a good time with her husband. This is the best time to join toghter to form one entity and fill the remotest parts of the world with the beams of their love.

JUST SPREADING THE KNOWLEDGE OF ALLAH(S.W.A)....TO ALL MY SISTERS & BROTHERS...IN THIS SOCIETY...MUSLIM SISTERS ARE ACTING AS NON-BELIEVERS...(ALSO THE BROTHERS NOT TO MENTION)SO READ THE KOREAN AND DISCOVER THE HIDDEN SCRIPTS AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED GREATLY

Blessed   

Oh! is that all? I was expecting a long list of dos and don'ts regarding almost every little matter in life .... but I can handle that.. in fact I'd be more than willing i'a.

nice article sistah... thnx for posting smile.gif

wow! thats like heaven on earth! i have to do following to get satisfication from my lady!

1- bring her flowers, after a hard days of work!

2- say yes to everthing she says no matter how mind buckling its.

3- tell her shes is the most beautiful lady on earth.

4- then i cross my fingers!

now diamond Princess! thank you! u showed me a whole new process! i be there soon! in jiffy just so where i can find her plz! of course, i am offering finders fee!! icon_razz.gif

Samafal   

what about if it is the woman who is bit in hurry and calling the man? He gets same sin if he rjects, I presume. But can that hppen? May be in today's generation as in old times it would have been unthinkable by a woman to call her man for sexual satisfaction. what do you think?

Saalixa   

when i fisrt heard of that hadith i kind of was disaprovinng of it but when i found out why, i asked for taubah. smile.gif

sistahs i know it is hard for u *** to accept it but it's what cums down form the almighty, and as muslims we hear and obey.

Yacuub,

brother i dont think even if the woman would want it back in return, she will not sat it or think of actually asking for it. And plus why shoulld she, theres more respect if the guy does.

slamz

Masha'allah. I really enjoyed that post!. Thanks sis. The only problem with me is the fact that I am missing a batchelorette! :rolleyes:

Peace

Cont.

P.S I am a big teddy bear with a big heart!.

sofine   

i'm so glad that many of you find this topic interesting....it is a topic that should be discussed and learn more about the religion of islam....i do believe a woman should go to her husband if he calls her cuz the consequence to that is he might find another place to find good loving(to me that makes sense)and allah almighty is just looking out for us....but i also believe if a woman needs some loving...there is no shame of asking her husband.... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ....that is my opinion....what do you think?

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

Masha'allah. I really enjoyed that post!. Thanks sis. The only problem with me is the fact that I am missing a batchelorette! :rolleyes:

Peace

Cont.

P.S I am a big teddy bear with a big heart!.

easy to find ur lady.. go the masjid and yo'll get some nice sista. ;) .

and that was cute big teddy bear. u remind me of dat guy name Ruben, from American Idol.. :D .

Xafsa   

Originally posted by sofine:

....but i also believe if a woman needs some loving...there is no shame of asking her husband....
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif
....that is my opinion....what do you think?

There is no shame...if I need I wouldn't tell him per say....but I would show him. I'm pretty sure he won't come up to me and be like " i'm horny as hell lets get it on" but would do little things to show me. I could be wrong in some cases......

sofine   

i do agree with you fly-still...action speaks louder than words...whatever happens in the bedroom is between you and you're partner...so be freaky...or sweet is up to y'll.... ;);)

Hahahah, Cross my fingers...

Originally posted by MiSs_LeXuS:

[QB]

Hahahah, Cross my fingers...

missy why not try it, u got nothing to lose! it surely beats than being a spinster! some how u named yourself after a luxury car, Something essential but conducive to pleasure and comfort! your crossing of you finger is so oxymoronic!!! word!!!!!!!

iNoSeNsE   

That’s all well and dandy but ur comin across ALL wrong in my point of view (A woman should do this and a woman should do that??) what’s that about?? :confused: .. It also goes both ways.. As nice and obeying the wife is being so should the husband be.. As carrying and understanding as the wife is bein so should the husband be.. What am tryin get at is that we are not too be used by taken advantage of the religion and using it too benefit u and ur needs.. I’m sick and tired off ppl making Islam too be an unfair and intimidating religion with no freedom whatsoever :mad: …