Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: + Burtinle. second day: Huge demo's in support of President ysuuf New PM

Garowe: Banaanbax ka dhacay Magaalada Garowe (NO KENYA).

18. december 2008

Garowe(AllPuntland)- Caasumada Puntland maalintii labaad waxaa ka dhacay Banaanbax balaaran oo ay ka soo qeybgaleen dadweyne fara badan, waxaana ay dad badan maanta iskugu soo baxeen gudaha Magaalada Garowe.

Boorar ay ku qoran yihiin Halku dhagyo looga soo horjeedo Nuur Xasan Xuseen iyo dawladda Kenya ayaa ay wateen dadkii iskugu soo baxay Magaalada Garowe, waxaana ka mid ahaa Halkudhagyadii ku qornaa Boorarkaasi (DOONI-MEYNO DOOLAR QAATE, DOONI-MEYNO KENYA, DOONI-MEYNO NUUR CADDE), qoraaladan iyo kuwa kale ayaa ka mid ahaa boorarkii ay watee dadkii iskugu soo baxay.

Dadweyne fara badan ayaa si aad ah uga soo horjeestay Hadaladii Kenya iyo Nuur Xasan Xuseen, ayaa maalintii labaad si rasmi ah uga soconayay Magaalada Garowe ee Caasumada Puntland.

Qaar ka mid ah haweenka sida aadka looga yaqaano Puntland iyo Aqoonyahanada Puntland oo hadalo ka jeediyey Banaanbaxyadan, ayaa sheegay in aysan marnaba soo dhaweyneyn hadaladii Kenya iyo Nuur Xasan Xuseen.

Sidoo kale waxa ay sheegeen in ay taageersan yihiin dadaaladii iyo magacaabidii Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Md. C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ku magacaabay Raysalwasaare Maxamed Maxamuud Guuleed (Gacma dheere).

F. C. Geylan

AllPuntland

Garowe, Dec 18 - Mudaaharaad lagu taageerayo M/weyne Yusuf & R/wasaare Gacmadheere oo maalintii labaad ka dhacay caasimada Puntland ee Garowe.

Waxaa maalintii labaad ka dhacay magaalada Garowe mudaaharaad balaaran oo ay isugu soo baxeen dadweyne aad u fara badanay oo isugu jira qaybaha kala duwan ee bulshada, buuxiyeyna wadooyinka magaalada.

Mudaaharaadka ayaa la ujeedo ahaa mudaaharaadyo shalay ka dhacay magaalooyinka Puntland, ujeedadooduna ay ahayn taageero M/weynaha dawlada federaalka ah, C/llahi Yusuf Axmed, iyo R/wasaaraha cusub ee uu dhawaan magacaabay Max'd Maxamuud Gacmadheere.

Waxaa sidoo kale dadka mudaaharaadayey ay sheegeen in ay diidan yihiin tallaabada ay qaaday dawlada Kenya ee ah in cunaqabatayn ku soo rogtay M/weye Yusuf.

Dadka ayaa sitay tabeelayaal ay ku qoran yihiin erayo ay ka mid ahaayeen "Doono mayno Dollar qaate", "Dooni mayno Kenya", "Dooni mayno Nuur Cadde" iyo erayo kale oo la mid ah.

Waxaa sidoo kale ay muujiyeen in ay ka soo horjeedaan go'aamada baarlamaanka Somaliya uu dhawaan ku ansixiyey xukuumad R/wasaare Cadde, aanayna aqoonsanayn R/wasaare Nuur Cadde.

Diiwaanka Wararka,

Idaacada Daljir.

Banaanbax Balaran oo maanta ka dhcay Magaalada Garoowe Xarunta DGPL

Isusoobax balaaran oo ay soo abaabuleen ururada haweenka iyo dhalinyarada ayaa manta ka dhacay gudaha magaalada Garoowe Ee Xaruta gobolka nugaal ayagoo socod ku soo maray dariiqyada waaweyn ee isla magaalada .

Banaanbaxayaashan ayaa waxay wateen Calanka soomaaliya islamarkaana waxay ku dhawaaaqayeen ereyo ka dhan ah lidina ku ahaa dowlada Dalka Kenya , kadib markii ay dowlada Kenya ku dhawaaqday in Xanibaad dhabka hawada iyo hantida ka taala dalkeed ay ku soo rogeyso Madaxweynaha soomaaliya C/laaji Yuusuf Axmed iyo Qoyskiisa mudo hada laga joogo laba maalmood .

Dhaliyaradaan iyo Haweenkan ayaa hadba waxay dhinac istaagayeen goobaha dowlada iyo weliba goobaha ay dadka ku badan yihiin kuwas oo siweyn u muujinayay dareenkoda ay kaga soo horjeedaan dowlada Kenya .

Dadkan banaanbaxayay ereyada ay ku dhawaaqayeen ayaa waxa ka mid ahaa Kenya ha joojiso qaadka ay keento dalka gaar ahaan DGPL waxayna sidookale ku dhiiragelinayeen dadka ku sugan dalka Kenya in ay iyana ka qaashaamadan ay isaga soo baxaan .

Socodkan dheer oo ay markaasi ay ku soo maren madaxtooyada DGPL ayaa halkaasi qudbadkooban oo ay ka soo jeediyeen haweenku oo ku aadaneyd in ay Kenya dhaliil xoogan usoo jeediyaan .

Dhanka kale Degmada Burtinle Gobolka Nugaal ayaa iyana waxa isugu soo baxay dad aad u farabdan islamarkaana ka banaanbaxayay Arintan Ayagoo dhaliil culus u soo jeediyay dowlada dalka Kenya waxaana siweyn uga dhexmuuqday banaanbaxaasi Uruada haweenka Degmadaas.

C/naasir Yaasiin

SBCInternational- Garowe,

Thankful   

I am in Garowe right now, I saw the Banaanbax today, it was big. Basically they had mega phones and were even speaking Swahili and Somali (of course) saying we want nothing to do with Kenya. Because there was talk of Kenya barring Abdullahi Yusuf, kicking his son out and seizing his assets. Puntland is standing behind him and warned Kenya that it would stop purchasing Khat from their nation if they do so, something that we all know makes them huge revenue. Kenya's ton has already changed.

^^^Yup they have stated they mis spoke , and it was only a section of their admin.

The old man has a great deal of support.

Hey pride, why not give us a photo update of Puntland

How things look Garowe and all..

Fabregas   
Originally posted by somalipride:

[QB] IPuntland is standing behind him and warned Kenya that it would stop purchasing Khat from their nation

:D:D:D:D

classic.

Puntland is standing behind him and warned Kenya that it would stop purchasing Khat from their nation if they do so, something that we all know makes them huge revenue. Kenya's ton has already changed.

Land of the khat..I see.

Thankful   

It's the truth, you think khat is a joke? Enormous business for Kenya. Puntland doesn't play around. It is very important to Kenya.

You think they quickly apologized to be nice? or the comment they made about Abdullahi Yusuf was a mistake? Puntland quickly notified Kenya the displeasure it had concerning the announcment they made towards President Abdullahi Yusuf and would be responding accordingly. They quikcly retracted!

You have no clue the unity Puntland has right now. If they impeach, wait and see the consequences, I certain they won't go through with it.

Duke,

I have my camera with me, i'm in Garowe now, and hope to start taking as many pics as possible. I see house's here now that look like some in Dubai, the city has grown enormously. You hear in the news the insecurity and it's safer then I've ever seen it. Although piracy is a very serious issue and kidnapping of foreigners to. The population is very peaceful towards each other and I see a great deal of development being biult. I heard bosasoo is even better. I can't wait to go, hopefully next week insha'Allah.

I was in a hall where president Cade Muse spoke and he told the crowd that, if he does not win. He'll shake the hand of his opponent and work with him. The place starting clapping and cheering loudly. It's as if they never heard a Somalia politician say that.

I'll start taking pictures insha'Allah there's a really nice library full of kids studying everyday that i've been to a lot, enormous hotels and other buildings.

web page

Nairobi, June 26, 2003 (BBC) - The ban by Kenyan authorities of all flights to and from Somalia has dealt a big blow to the lucrative business in the mild stimulant, khat.

Khat growers in Kenya have staged protests, while militiamen in Somalia are reported to be suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Kenya last week banned all flights to and from the neighboring country in what was described as an anti-terrorist move.

The decision followed last Friday's warning of a possible imminent attack on the United States embassy in Nairobi.

Affected by the ban are all Somali-owned commercial passenger airlines, United Nations flights and dozens of small aircraft that ferry the Kenyan-grown khat.

Piling high

Khat farmers and flight operators are now warning that their livelihood will suffer if the ban is not lifted soon.

"It has completely brought our business to a halt. It is like flying into a brick wall at 300 mph," said one khat businessman. "This issue of banning the flights from Kenya to

Somalia, and the issue of terrorism, the whole thing has a political motive from the US and British governments," another khat businessman complained.

Since Friday thousands of kilogrammes of khat has been piling up in Nairobi and central Kenya, where the shrub is grown.

Since the ban was imposed farmers and traders have been losing around $300,000 daily.

Lush hills

The ban is also being felt in the air transport industry.

Captain Himat Vaghela is the managing director of Capital Airlines, one of the airlines which ferry more than 15,000kg of khat daily to Mogadishu.

"We have three flights which fly to different destinations in Somalia. In fact we have just bought a new aeroplane worth $1,200,000 financed by the Barclays Bank, and of course they will also want the money to be paid back on time," says Captain Vaghela.

Withdrawal

On the lush hills surrounding Mount Kenya in central Kenya, angry Khat farmers have been staging protest marches over the decision to ban flights to Somalia.

Their MP, Maoka Maore, says the farmers are losing heavily: "It has a very strong negative impact economically. It is upwards of $15,000 a day. When there is an impact like that even the rest of the buyers tend to lower their prices," says Mr Maore.

Across the northern border the BBC's Hassan Barise in Mogadishu says chewers of khat have been going through withdrawal symptoms as the trade ban imposed by Kenya begins to bite.

"Due to the lack of the commodity in Mogadishu the militiamen will be very nervous, they will be in need of the commodity which now costs 400,000 Somali shillings ($20) for an amount that one man can chew in a day," he says. "It is very dangerous situation."

Many Somalis in Kenya and Somalia think that Kenyan accusations of terrorism and weapons smuggling are exaggerated and point to Kenya's borders with Ethiopia, Sudan and Uganda which could be used by terrorists.

For its part, Kenya sees Somalia as a lawless country and a potential haven for terrorists.

It's the truth, you think khat is a joke? Enormous business for Kenya. Puntland doesn't play around. It is very important to Kenya.

Next time you try to call others "Qatlanders" remember what you wrote in this thread homie :D

Thankful   

Show me where i've called it Qhatland? I might call it what it is, a tribal enclave like so many others in Somalia, who are afraid of having elections because Riyaale doesn't want to step down.

I think Qhatland came from the fact that it definitely started over there and spread down all over Somalia.

Regardless of all that, I wish everyone came to Puntladn and saw that what the media portray's is not the truth.

Somalipride adeer, we are not there you are.

Take good pics of the cities, Garowe, Qhardo, Carmo, Bossaso and all others you visit.

Put a well rounded report together about what you see, get others to help and put a late 2008 early 2009 picture of Puntland State.

I also welcome the Presdients comments today, wonderful step and keep it up sir..

Duke

money   

Qat ban is good for all..we can spend that money on development projects... clinics, train midwives, dig wells...