Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Morgan: If you can't beat'm join'm

Jumatatu   

Jen. Morgan "Waan ku faraxsanahay in aan wada fadhino raggii aan wada dagaalanay oo ay ka mid ahaayeen Yuusuf Indhacadde & C/qeybdiid

Mooragan.gif

Moorgan2.gif

Jen. Max’ed Siciid Xersi (Jen. Morgan) oo ka mid ahaa xubno maanta soo gaaray Muqdisho, isuguna jiray xildhibaano & qaar ka tirsan ergadii shirka dib u heshiisiinta ayaa shir jaraa’id oo uu Jananku ku qabtay hotel-ka Naasahablood wuxuu sheegay in uu ku faraxsan yahay dib ugu soo laabashadiisa Muqdisho, isagoo xusay in ku soo laabashadiisa Muqdisho in ay qeyb ka tahay dedaalada nabadeynta ah ee ay Mudqisho ka wadaan xubnaha labada gole ee dowladda.

Jananka wuxuu sheegay in Muqdisho ay ku sugan yihiin xubno dhinaca fikirka xal u helida mushkilada Soomaaliya ay isku u arkaan, uuna isagu qabo in Soomaalidu ay iyaga is xaliyaan, isla markaana uusan qabin in ciidamo shisheeye oo ay ku jiraan kuwa dowladaha safka hore in ay xal u keenayaan Soomaaliya.

Mooragan.gif

Caato: "It's alright buddy, sh*t happens you know, make yourself at home"

The guy in the background: "Yeah[with the tongue work and a wink], welcome to Mogadishu pal" :D

Very interesting and peculiar move indeed. If it’s a tactical and strategic maneuvering from his part remains to be seen. After all, loosing trivial skirmishes to win significant and major battles is the art of warfare. Alas who would get satisfaction from little successes when legendary victories are in reach? I would expect Hiiraale to join soon.

The stage’s set for the old man so lets watch how this political drama unfolds.

Quote:I would expect Hiiraale to join soon.

sorry but if Morgan joined Hiiraale is really going to kiss the old men's *** cause the only reason morgan join was a/y did not help him with Kismayo and did not plan to the guy has no where to run but MOG. the farther Morgan goes away the closer Hiiraale comes.

Quote:The stage’s set for the old man so lets watch how this political drama unfolds.

Abduallhi Yusuf Famous for this line of work. he was never a loser and does not plan to be. You just see Abduallhi Yusuf is going in to the history books of Somalia after his five-ten year in term as the greatest politican to ever live.

CHE   

Many dissolve away after having gone trough half as much as what Morgan went through,interms of defeats,but yet he he shrewdly manages to ressurect and manipulate situations in his favour.

MILK,

I am not sure if AY will be the greatest Somali politician,am not even sure if he is politician,but it'll suffice if he goes down as the post-war de facto president.

what makes you say that?

turst me brother he sure is a politician because if he was not he would not be the President of Somali.

I guess he will go down as the greatest X-war-lord than.