Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali man of the year [2005]....

But up in the North the neighbouring country called Somaliland we had people like C/raxman and Egal (May Allah grant them peace in the hereafter).

My siste with all due respect we are talking about 2005. Not the Somali of the century. The late Elman died more than years ago, if around in 2005 would have been in contention.

So who do you think made a major contribution in 2005?

^^^ Well actually in all the Somalia's including the part inhabited by "landers" there is none that had the impact of Amin Ammir,.. If you could bring no one even from the "Landers" area except the tow deceased founders then it is not my fault dear siste.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

there is none that had the impact of Amin Ammir

Then why nominate him as the Somalia man of 2005, if there is no impact, cajiib :confused: .

Xarago   

^^Waxaa la gadhey marki qalalka isku ridi jidhey, huuno look back what you wrote and see whether it actually says what you really wanted to say.

nuune   

Waxaa la gardhey marki qalalka ku dhici jidhey

lool xarago

back to the topic, I wouldn't call him man of the year of 2005, not at all, that is too much for him, but again, no one denies he has creativity and that he is a great artist, but we can't say he had an impact(hornAfrique's impact) on the Somali political arena!

ps: Duke, What about Yeey, I thought he was the Somali man of 2005?!!

Duke, What about Yeey, I thought he was the Somali man of 2005?!!

lol. Nah he was the man for 2004 no doubt, for the simple fact that he won a landslide election beating Cadow, Ina Boy and all the supposed big men of Somalia. However he has made some bad moves in 2005, which took him out of the calculations altogether.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Nah he was the man for 2004 no doubt, for the simple fact that he won a landslide election beating Cadow, Ina Boy and all the supposed big men of Somalia.

Huuno you seriouly need to raise wee bit higher the standard-bar in your life.

Duufaan   

The man of year, could be anyone.

in the western style it is who was most written

Although I agree camir fasinated web visitors. he is not a household name for somalis.

the names are

1) Abdilaahi yusuf hated for many people, surprised many people to became the transitional president

2) Shariif unknown Khad trader became the leader of anti goverment in moqdisho. Very strong, surprised both friends and fow

3)Geedi, the animal doctor, entred political with age of sixthy. remain loyal with any breakthrough

4) yuusuf Garaad. a paroind person, a war with his survival and his tribe survival. so far so good

5) Bare Hiiraale. Strong. managed to control kismaanyo for 6 years and lately changed to a peace maker