Sign in to follow this  
Shirwac

Somalia is ....

Shirwac   

I believed that TGF was the last chance Somalia had for a functioning government. However Gedi's recent remarks woke me up from a dream -- united Somalia, return of peace, patriotism, .... and respect. Since Gedi is the prime minster one can only conclude that his views and the TGF are the same. There was nothing coming from Qanyare and company, and now it appears that C/yeey and company are no different. Somalia is cursed with corrupt leaders, who use religion and tribilism to reach their goals. Allaha u naxariisto my country

And good to know finally recognizing and realizing that Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed doesn't care anything but his selfish interests, including a being proud puppet of Tigrey regime that even tries to sell his own nation.

The question is, where, what and whom is he going to rule if he kills, sells...?

And Geedi has no power whatsoever. Afkiisa ayaa laga haayaa asagoo leh before he became a wasiirka koowaad that "Itoobiya ayaa i wadato waana noqon doonaa ra'iisul wasaare, qof celin kartaa iska yar" or something to the likes of that paraphrase.

Originally posted by Shirwac:

I believed that TGF was the last chance Somalia had for a functioning government. However Gedi's recent remarks woke me up from a dream -- united Somalia, return of peace, patriotism, .... and respect. Since Gedi is the prime minster one can only conclude that his views and the TGF are the same. There was nothing coming from Qanyare and company, and now it appears that C/yeey and company are no different. Somalia is cursed with corrupt leaders, who use religion and tribilism to reach their goals. Allaha u naxariisto
my country

Salaam,

Shirwac bro,

Though am not a regular punter on this section of the forum,But you said a mighty supplication " Allaha u naxariisto my country ", from the peace circus in kenya,to nonstop warring clans and warlords ...we became the laughing stock of the world really, we become the face of the refugees in the wider world without shame.

I think the saying "It takes a village to raise a child" originated from Somalia, but now it takes a village to detroy that child ... How appalling?

The everlasting peace in our country will come inSha Allah, when we realise fighting for the clan and living for the clan isn't worth living ... Women and children at some point are truely the real victims in this maddness, so we all paying the price at the end, when the whole country is hanging in the cliff.

Wasn't he a Sage who ever said," Ciilow Ba'yeey Talo xumo ayaan cudur ka waynayn).

United Somalia will come out of this insha Allah.

sharmarke