Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

6 types of men to avoid at all cost

Hahahahaha what am i seing here mad somali girls or what? oi comeon girldams all somali mans aint like the ones u meet hibo or jamila walaahi u all taking somali mens over the room of wortless mans.

All i got to say is chill and dont rush in to things easy even though i.m not saying u r easy dont get me wrong dee.

By the way i wonder why all somali girls get married in the ages of 17 18 19 20 21 u still got the college to finish dont rush in to the marriage get me.

1 Love Flex with the Lex cwm11.gif

Hibo   

LOl @ Hargesa Flex

that was funny!!!!

I like #3 n 5....as well

Indhodeeq....i think most somali guys are...#1 these days. Cant keep their small hands to themselves lol.

No hard feeling..dont scartch my back

Hibo   

ya wanna know something i just recently met #3....the nigga was so nervous he had to take couple shots to calm his nervous down..buti had to get the hell out

Naasir   

****RAGOOW WAA NALOO TASHTAY****

I always used to be scared from this room, cuz I hate to come a room full of woman cuz u know women in between them they could be namked/gossipin etc.. and I don't wanna scare them by showing my UGLY face...

Indhadeeq (I think you deserved the name) by investigating good topics such this topic, that is indhadeeq smile.gif

keep putting good use to the name (a.k.a Indhatoosh)... smile.gif

But why this topic is that your way of (toosh daar)...hhhhmmm

Ain't got no comment cuz I know who I am, so best of luck to both my Nomad Bro & Sis.

Hal soomaali

As always just a thought

Keep the smile.gif

Hibo   

naasir

why don't you just admit it cuz we all know which part of the category you belong......hmm waa kaqaleenaa hada

peace

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

(HAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEY)....LOL...WALAAHI, THIS IS SOMETHING....ISN'T IT.

LOOK..THIS IS FOR INDHADEEQ AND ALL OF THE OTHER SOMALI SISTAS DAT POSTED SOM'N..

HONESTLY! I SKIPPED THIS TOPIC COUPLE OF TIMES BUTTA I'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO SEE WAT'S IN DIS JOINT. AND MAN THE FINDINGS WERE RATHER SCARRY. I MEAN COMME OOOON LADIES I KNOW THAT FINDING MR. RIGHT IS KINDA HARD SOMETIMES BUTT DAT'S OK CAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT, ALAH CREATED ALL OF US DIFERENTLY AND IT'S NOBODIES FAULT. I GUESS WHERE I'M GOING WIT DIS IS, LIFE IS SHORT AND BESIDES WORKING FOR GOOD DEEDS TOWARDS "AAKHIRO" WE ALL GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH DA BAD CAUSE WITHOUT A LIL SOWERNESS IN OUR LIFES IT'LL B BOORING AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING I'M JUST GIVING U A PEACE OF MIND. DON'T LEAVE YOUR LIFE WITH SO MUCH RESTRICTION THAT U MAY REGRET LATER. JUST ENJOY LIFE AND BE GOOD TO YOUR SELF AND ALAH WILL BE GOOD TO YOU. DON'T WORRY BOUT RUNING INTO SOMEGUY THAT MAY NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH..

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, "U GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH DA BAD.."

------------------

.....ONE...LUV..YA'LL...

Hibo   
i would like that i agree wit ya dheere, but sometimes girl dont understand wat guyz want and need? can u example dat to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D:D:D

Jewel   

Great topic indhadeeq...it's about time a sista posted something like this since most of the stuff is about guys dictating how girls should be or complaining/generalizing what they think somali girls are. I have the unfortunate luck to have met #1, 5, and 6, but it's all about the way a girl carries herself, once she sees their true self, she should bounce instead of waiting around hoping "he'll change".

Salam