Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Israel Says Ready to Recognize Somaliland

Xaq   

Why do Somalis get emotional about Israel?

Israel's beef is with the arabs. Why do Somalis have to get involved?

Being a an ally of Israel is good for any developing nation. They were once a developing country and now they one of the richest countries in the world.

It doesn't matter if its the Somaliland or Somalia, having good relations with Israel is infinitely better than begging arabs for bread crumbs.

We are not arabs. So we should not get caught up in their issues.

^^

Good point. I'm with you and peacenow on this one. We should avoid psedo-Arab sentimentalisms. It has never benefited the sissy Arabs, and as sure as hell, will not benefit us Somalis.

As for recognition for the 3 habro's enclave up north-- WHEN PIGS FLY, as it were... :D

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

As for recognition for the 3 habro's enclave up north-- WHEN PIGS FLY, as it were...
:D

^^ :D:D

back to point

Israel is finished playing the game **Devide and Conquer Palestina**

and has now started to play ** Gran Theft Auto SOMALIA**

I think a relationship with Israel or the upstart nation as its called would be beneficial to Somaliland. They could learn and gain a lot from this relationship but I have searched and found no credible sources. Instead places like France, Britain and The US, Somaliland should have focused on smaller nation that are also isolated: Israel, Morocco, Taiwan...

The Zack   

Originally posted by Xaq:

Why do Somalis get emotional about Israel?

Israel's beef is with the arabs. Why do Somalis have to get involved?

Being a an ally of Israel is good for any developing nation. They were once a developing country and now they one of the richest countries in the world.

It doesn't matter if its the Somaliland or Somalia, having good relations with Israel is infinitely better than begging arabs for bread crumbs.

We are not arabs. So we should not get caught up in their issues.

WRONG!! There is no beef between arabs and israelis, there is a big beef between muslims and jews.

NASSIR   

Is it not Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations, our stratetic Muslim and cultural brethrens/allies, that have always supported the territorial and political unity of Somalia.

How ungrateful have we become?

There will always be a symbiotic relationship between Arabs and Somalis. And from non-religious perspective, we are of one race belonging to the Afro-asiatic family of languages.

NN, saxib, ma "somaliland" baad ku biirtey? Waa maxay sheekada ah hala yeeshaan xiriiir. Only the federal government has that de jure and diplomatic power to transact business with the state of Israel. :D

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

I think a relationship with Israel or the upstart nation as its called would be beneficial to Somaliland. They could learn and gain a lot from this relationship but I have searched and found no credible sources. Instead places like France, Britain and The US, Somaliland should have focused on smaller nation that are also isolated: Israel, Morocco, Taiwan...

I DO NOT KNOW WAHT YOU MEAN :confused: :confused:

Arrimaha gooni-isku taaga Somaliland oo uu soo qaaday Sarkaalkaas ka tirsan Maamulka Yuhuuda ayaa sheegay in ay la dhacsan yihiin arrinataasi, wuxuunaba sheegay in ay diyar uyihiin in ay aqoonsi buuxa siiyaan Somaliland, waa sida uu hadalka udhigaye, isagoo tibaaxay in ay Somaliland gaartay horumar wanaagsan.

“ Somaliland horay ayaan usheegnay in aan noqon doono dawladda koowaad ee aqoonsata, markaas wax dhib ah kuma jabna hada ayaan ku dhawaaqnay go’aankeena” Ayuu yiri Afhayeenkan uhadlay Maamulka Yuhuuda.

GAAROODI   

Islam argues to support your muslim brother, were are my arab brethren when i was being bombed from my own airports, when my fellow landers were being thrown into mass graves, were they not the ones who supplied and funded the somali government, were they not the same people who deported somalilanders from there airports only to be slaughtered on arrival in berbera and hargasia airports.

FU** THE ARABS,

IF ISRAEL WANTED TO NUKE THEM AND USE BERBERA AS A STAGING SPOT I WOULD SUPPORT THEM, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED.

AND SOMALILANDERS ARE BRAVE SAXIB !

TO US AND ARAB IS NOTHING,

JB,

Once again, this story is nothing other than pure fabrication. This story was first carried by ill-informed Somaliland portals. They quoted Haaretz Daily which can be accessed through this website Haaretz.com

Now you can do a search on their whole newspaper website for this story and you will come up empty. Every story carried by Haaretz Daily is featured through their website.

I'm left with the conclusion that this is another attempt to hobble Somaliland by creating friction with Saudi Arabia and other Arab States. The end goal is the re-enstatement of the livestock embargo. Why Somaliland websites would shoot their own people in the foot is anyone's guess.....

The Zack   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

^ That's what wealthy arab nations want you, a poor african, to think so u could fight their fights for them...

No, that is what the prophet pbuh told me,yaa so civilized-islam-bashing-almost-peacenow naxarow. (This all per ur sol record)

Jews are enemies of islam except few that allah guided. No muslim country should be having relationship with those cursed people.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

Islam argues to support your muslim brother, were are my arab brethren when i was being bombed from my own airports, when my fellow landers were being thrown into mass graves, were they not the ones who supplied and funded the somali government, were they not the same people who deported somalilanders from there airports only to be slaughtered on arrival in berbera and hargasia airports.

FU** THE ARABS,

IF ISRAEL WANTED TO NUKE THEM AND USE BERBERA AS A STAGING SPOT I WOULD SUPPORT THEM, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED.

AND SOMALILANDERS ARE BRAVE SAXIB !

TO US AND ARAB IS NOTHING,

I agree with you 90% sxb, but I would not make friends with Yahuuds never in history, they are only curse people by Allah on this world for their double standards and snake-headed culture of making troubles for unsuspecting friends. If the choice comes that I have to choose between Arabs and Yahuuds I would choose Arabs at least because I can pray with them, and this does not mean I dislike Yahuuds and like arabs but only that we share a faith.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

^ That's what wealthy arab nations want you, a poor african, to think so u could fight their fights for them...

No, that is what the prophet pbuh told me,yaa so civilized-islam-bashing-almost-peacenow naxarow. (This all per ur sol record)

Jews are enemies of islam except few that allah guided. No muslim country should be having relationship with those cursed people.
LOL @ My religion does not allow me to have relations with jews. I wonder Zack, how such blatant anti-semitism is accepted in your neck of the woods. BTW, don't u know arab nations themselves have a relationship with Israel?