Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Ethiopian troops arrive in central Somalia(Headed to Bosaso as well)

bambo   

Ciidamo hor leh oo Itoobiyaan ah oo soo gaaray duleedka Mqudisho.

i can believe somalis are glorifing the comming of xaabash troops :mad: :mad: :mad:

whats with hostile and deep hate comming from rer puntland i wonder .

Do puntlanders consider Reer Muqadishu Brothers or not ??????

Juje   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

ethiopia can no longer see Somalia the way it is..... We are two close of countires we matter to them, they have suffered the last 16 years with us.

Walle waa yaab....this plus the blatant defending of the Ethiopians by the Puntland elder the other day. Waxba jira waxay tahey ayanan fahmiin....nimanku maxay nimanka tuseen....wakana ku washeen difacoda iyo jaceylkoode.

"they suffered the last sixteen years with us", how bal tell me? Like arming every new warlord that has emerged from Somalia in the sixteen years. :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by bambo:

whats with hostile and deep hate comming from rer puntland i wonder .

Do puntlanders consider Reer Muqadishu Brothers or not ??????

Enough with the generalisation. There are daba dhilifs in reer muqdisho and there are puntlanders who arent tigrey lovers.

bambo   

when RER Muqadishu succeed driving the Ethopians out of xaamar , would Pundland expect sympathy from mass of Muqadishu , Can we ever share a country again ,

The whole city of xammar is unfire , Tigrey troops were not expecting this surt of resistance better yet they are in defence today .

Tigery and abdulahi took the odayash Hawye kindness for weakness ,

simply the odayash accepted the so called dawlade and just asked to remove the Puntland and tigrey milities from xamar , for the purpose peace and stability.

Brave men dies one with honour and dignity , A coward dies twice with shame

me   

Banbo you are added to teh list of Kamaludiin-sharif sacliici, presdentofsomalia razamiiren all the other hate mongerers.

This is a Somali war against Ethiopia, this is not a qabiil war. The Somali people are united in countering the Ethiopian aggression.

me   

Stop this Reer Hebel BS. There is no reer hebel in this war, its Somalia against the Ethiopian aggressors.

Ms DD   

bambo

Remember..waan is dhalney..So Mugadishu's pain should be Puntlands, All Somalis/All muslims.

Our main enemy is the Tigrey and its supporters. Focus on that instead of advocating further division.

Fanisha   

^^^ You wish. Where will the cowards who called for xabashida hide?

[QB] when RER Muqadishu succeed driving the Ethopians out of xaamar , would Pundland expect sympathy from mass of Muqadishu , Can we ever share a country again

The same brave people who kicked the blood sucker afweyne

and the Americans out will throw the amxaaro iyo khaansiir cune yeey out.

The buntlanders ha sii dhuuntaan hada.

Ms DD   

What do I wish Fanisha? That we all unite against the enemy? That we should forget about clan allegeince and concentrate on the humanity of our people?

Yes I do wish this. You should too.

bambo   

Ahmed Diiriye Vs Saciid Diiriye--

Dhucdhuc & Dheylo bro , Have you heard debate between the two spoke persone .

cleary sppke persone for puntland , is justifieing the atrocity that are being commit againts resident of xamar , he whent so far to insult people and their land , by saying its the worst city , they are barbarian and etc .

Why is there no demonstration in puntland cities , I understand somaliland they made their voice clear and loud - they wonnt nothing to do with Muqadishu or south somalia , what bothers me is Two face of Puntland.

we do acknowledge that there also hawye stooges in TFG , but they were disowned a while a go and live under the pertection of Puntland and tigrey milites. :mad:

There was never demonstration or a rally supporting TFG . NOt One member of the TFG had come to speak to the resident of xamar ,

me   

Originally posted by Fanisha:

^^^ You wish. Where will the cowards who called for xabashida hide?

quote:

[QB] when RER Muqadishu succeed driving the Ethopians out of xaamar , would Pundland expect sympathy from mass of Muqadishu , Can we ever share a country again

The same brave people who kicked the blood sucker afweyne

and the Americans out will throw the amxaaro iyo khaansiir cune yeey out.

The buntlanders ha sii dhuuntaan hada.
Can you get of this qabyaalad bandwagon? It hasn't brought you any good for the past 16 years and it will not do that today.

The only way we will kick out the xabashis and the daba-dhilifs is if we Somalis unite against the. Clannism will only weaken the resistance.

United we are strong divided we fall.

Ms DD   

Did you hear why Puntland's Top Policeman were suspended? Please find out.

Do you blame the people of Puntland for the wrongdoings of their leaders. Do you think they elected those leaders? Do you think they are able to demonstrate? When i was there 3 months ago, few Sheikhs were being hounded for their support of ICU.

I personally would never side with people because they are of my clan. Pls put more thought into ypur posts before sprouting rubbish like that. Many reer Muqdishu live peacefully in Puntland and getting on with their lives.

bambo   

Mogadishu 30, March.07 ( Sh.M.Network) Dagaalkii ka socday magaalada Muqdisho ee u dhaxeeyay ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kooxaha ka soo horjeeda ayaa sii kululaaday, iyadoo 4 ruux oo rayid ah ay ku geeriyootay ka dib markii uu ka dul dhacay madfac agagaarka Xarunta Xisbiga guri ay daganaayeen sida ay shabelle u sheegeen dad goobjoogayaal ah.

Dadkaan geeriyooday oo isku qoys ka soo jeeda ayaaa waxa ay doonayeen in ay ka qaxaan halkaasi, oo ay u guuraan goob kale oo ka amaan badan, laakiin ma aysan u suurto galin oo madfac ayaa la dul habsaday.

Dadka dhintay ayaa la waayay qeybo ka mid ah jirkooda, hasa ahaatee dadkaasi mid ka mid ah ayaa la sheegay in gabi ahaanba la waayay, iyadoo goobtii ay fadhiday lagu arkay dhiig oo kaliya.

Dagaalkaan oo ahaa mid aad u qaraar galayna maalintii labaad ayaa galaaftay nolosha dad kor u dhaafaya 40 ruuxhalka dad ka badan 100 kalena la dhigay isbitaalada Muqdisho.

Madaafiic laga ridayo xarunta madaxtooyada ayaa ku dhaceeysay xaafadaha Towfiiq, Huriwaa suuq Bacaad iyo Xamar Bile, iyadoo dad badan oo rayid ah ay ku dhinteen oo qaarkood hilbahooda la waayay.

Dagaalkaan oo ah mid aad u culus ayaa la isku adeegsanayaa wali hubka waaweyn iyo waliba madaafiicda BM ka oo ay isticmaalayaan ciidamada Ethiopia.

Sidoo kale dagaalo qaraar ayaa waxa ay ka dhaceen wadada Xamar Bile ee agagaarka Saldhigga Wardhiigleey, iyadoo la isku adeegsaday hubka nuucyadiisa kala duwan, dagaalkaasi oo dhex maray ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kooxaha wax iska caabinta ayaan la ogeyn wali qasaarihiisa.

Inka badan 20 madfac ayaa inta la og yahay laga tuurey xarunta Madaxtooyada, iyadoona wali laga tuurayo, kuwaasi oo waxyeelo ba'an u geysatay dad rayid ah.

Ku dhowaad ilaa 30 ruux ayaa maanta la dhigay Isbitalka Madiina ee magaalada Muqdisho sida ay xaqiijiyeen saraakiisha caafimaadka ee Isbitalkaasi.

Dad aad u fara badan oo isugu jira haween iyo caruur ayaa lagu arakayaa wadooyinka magaalada Muqdisho, kuwaasi oo ku sii jeeda gobolada ku dhow dhow caasimadda.

bambo   

Dadkaan geeriyooday oo isku qoys ka soo jeeda ayaaa waxa ay doonayeen in ay ka qaxaan halkaasi, oo ay u guuraan goob kale oo ka amaan badan, laakiin ma aysan u suurto galin oo madfac ayaa la dul habsaday.

Dadka dhintay ayaa la waayay qeybo ka mid ah jirkooda, hasa ahaatee dadkaasi mid ka mid ah ayaa la sheegay in gabi ahaanba la waayay, iyadoo goobtii ay fadhiday lagu arkay dhiig oo kaliya.

INAA LILAAHI WA INAA ILEEYHI RAAJICUUN !!!!!!!