Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims

anywayS, the thing that amazes why all the ill feeling to sland!! i am proud of those ppl! they put their home in order, to say the least...! if i had to give an OSCAR to any somali state, i would award them for real...

Exactly

Somali & Perfect can never go in the same sentence, but you got to respect what the political leaders there have achieved.

And May alla reward the efforts of any somali in this charity effort.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Nabadshe

What did they did they do to the honourable boqor buurmadoow? They jailed him.

Awhile back Faisal Ali Waraabe said (and I'll paraphrase this) " A boy born in addis is closer to a boy born in hargeisa, then a boy born in Xamar".

Now this political oppurtunist has grown a conscience?
:D
Give me a break.

Violet

It's convenient that Mystic talks about abdullahi and siyad barre and puts them and whatever decisions they made on you. But she forgets Adeer Aideed was the man who killed 300 000 people in bay and bakool, his missions in Gedo and Mudug killed thousands and his mission against ali mahdi some more thousands. He spawned the many warlords in xamar, and he was the reason that indhacadde's of the world were charging natives there drinking water. But I guess some will overlook that.
:D

300,000???!!!

You sure about that? :eek:

Anyways, your comments are just wortheless, arogant, and luck least amount of sense. You are going on and out about SL and Faysal Cali waraabe as always, however all you had to do was to realize that this isn't the SL adminstration but the SLand people based in abroad like yes I, bada cas. How hard is that to figure out, or are you saying they shouldn't be helping the victims of the Xabashi shelling of the city?!

Violet, I will tell you what is a joke, your thoughts are mere joke, you need to think deeper sister.

You said since did Somalilanders cared about Southerners? that is weak statement sister.

Anyways, can you tell me if there is anything wrong for teh sake of God of helping innocent dying civilians?

RedSea   

Originally posted by king_450:

I am very proud to see my habaryaro helping the killers in every part of the rest of somalia.

^^^ :confused:

Ebyan   

Mystic;

Oh please, Aydiid is as much your uncle is Said Barre is mine. Don't make accusations if you're not ready for the same accusations to be levied against you. You keep repeating the same tired lines; do you ever have anything of substance to say?

If Abdullahi Yusuf invited(as you put it) the Ethiopians into Somalia and he is the head of state, how can there be an occupation? Do you ever read what you type? Start making some sense.

Fanisha;

Aren't you from Somaliland? It's your belief that you aren't from Somalia proper, so this government doesn't represent you, right? I'm sorry but your support or opposition is pretty useless. Concern yourself with other things dear.

Jaylaani;

I have no problem with Somalilanders helping the displaced people in the south, but why make it political?

Red Sea;

Be sincere with your help; stop mentioning what happened in the 80s, all it does is stir up animosity between clans.

Lake   

Originally posted by Violet:

Mystic;

do you ever have anything of substance to say?

Oh the Irony

Ebyan   

Tone;

Stop it with the elementary school tactics already. This is a discussion board, either contribute to the discussion or leave me be. I don't get why you keep quoting me and dropping meaningless one-liners. :confused:

Lake   

I'll try my best to not throw anymore jabs at you. Mystic can certaintly put you in your place alone.

Jaylaani   

Jaylaani;

I have no problem with Somalilanders helping the displaced people in the south, but why make it political?

Walaal nothing in the article was political. They condemn the Xanashis and the role of the TFG. Hadii wanaag laga eegayo..there is nothing wrong with that. A lot of inocent civilian, women and children, died there.

The main responsibility of CY and his government is to protect these civilians. They didn’t do that. As a head of state, you have to do whatever it takes to prevent war.

Just don’t sell your soul to devil. This. You mightn’t get it back. Walaahi when your heart gets dark…everything will sound politics.

I feel sorry for Somali women in general and what we (men) have done to them. Women have nothing to do with the current Somali political struggle and the ongoing civil war yet they suffer more. This is nothing but power struggle and political greed among Somali men.

Mystic;

Oh please, Aydiid is as much your uncle is Said Barre is mine. Don't make accusations if you're not ready for the same accusations to be levied against you. You keep repeating the same tried lines; do you ever have anything of substance to say?

If Abdullahi Yusuf invited(as you put it) the Ethiopians into Somalia and he is the head of state, how can there be an occupation? Do you ever read what you type? Start making some sense.

Bah!

Uncle or not, at the end of the day I don’t support the likes of Aided. Because of your clannish mentality, you have failed miserably to distance yourself away from a criminal. Rather shameful, that you chose ignominy to befall you by associating yourself with those known for their flagrant behavior.

I am not here to tell you the obvious violet. I expected you to know the definition of occupation. It is when a territory is controlled by foreign military forces. Sorry my dear sister, but Yey is not the head of state. He holds that title thanks to America and Ethiopia, not the people of Somalia.

Ebyan   

Mystic;

If the Ethiopians were invited by Abdullahi Yusuf, they aren't are 'foreign' military force, they are part of the Somali force. They fought the ICU alongside TFG troops and they are now fighting the 'insurgents' alongside TFG troops. Any battle they engage in is on behalf of the government. We're going in circles here, I've told you before and I'm going to tell you again..Maybe in your little world Abdullahi Yusuf isn't the President of Somalia, but the reality on the ground says otherwise.

I support the TFG for qabil-reasons and you supported the ICU and (now) the 'insurgents' for qabil-reason. Fair enough? smile.gif

Jaylaani;

Again, I have no opposition to Somalilanders sincerely giving help to these who need it, but many of you are trying to make this political. Go check out any Somaliland news-site and you'll see what I'm talking about.

i don't know why people always get heated about imagenary things. there is no Somalilanders anywhere, who are trying to help the people of mogadishu, let alone some non-existent community in north carolina. People have been suffering for more then a decade and "Somalilanders" have never showed interest in their plight, why know. If such a story is true in anyway, i am certain that it has a lot more to do with Abdullahi Yusuf then xabashis or the killing of Somalis in xamar. Abdullahi Yusuf has delt with these secetionist when he chased their president from las anod. He has defeated those extrimist twice, once in puntland and another in southern Somalia. And just like them, he will defeat these moryaans in xamar, no matter how much fake stories you guys can come up with.

[QB] Mystic;

If the Ethiopians were invited by Abdullahi Yusuf, they aren't are 'foreign' military force, they are part of the Somali force. They fought the ICU alongside TFG troops and they are now fighting the 'insurgents' alongside TFG troops. Any battle they engage in is on behalf of the government. We're going in circles here, I've told you before and I'm going to tell you again..Maybe in your little world Abdullahi Yusuf isn't the President of Somalia, but the reality on the ground says otherwise.

I support the TFG for qabil-reasons and you supported the ICU and (now) the 'insurgents' for qabil-reason. Fair enough?
smile.gif

How could the military of a sovereign country be part of another country? Lord! I am dealing with a mindless individual. While you were trying to justify the illegal occupation you ended-up sounding hollow. Somalia and Ethiopia are two different nations if you have forgot. You have degraded the term “government” by labeling (an unelected) regime which was build to destroy Somalia as a government.

Don’t categorize me with you. That is the best insult you have dished out. :eek:

Xoogsade   

We note who has demonstrated somalinimo in times of need and Somalilanders have proven to be Somalis in every sense of the word.

What matters is what we, those of us who hail from outside Puntland, think of thier gesture and show of kinship. The violets, the dukes, and those who left Somalia aged under ten, yet are so full of hate due to their twisted upbringing, have no say in this matter. I, as Aydiid's clansman, proud of my heritage, thank Notherners for their show of concern and brotherhood.

Ebyan   

The Ethiopian forces are there to help the TFG forces and since they were invited ( as you put it :D ) by Abdullahi Yusuf, they can not be an occupying force. No need to justify anything, it's a fact. smile.gif

We've had this discussion before, so I'll just quote myself.

If being elected by the Somali people is what makes one the President of Somalia, that would disqualify many of our former leaders including the person who held the title the longest; Maxamed Sayid Bare(Aun). President Abdullahi was elected by the Parliament and like it or not, each member of the parliament represents a constituency/riding and they, my friend, represent the Somali people. You can say President Abdullahi isn't your president, but he is the President of Somalia.

I believe President Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke(AUN) was the only elected leader of Somalia and even then people said the polls were rigged..So I guess Somalia has never had a leader then, eh? :D

The only people who are destroying Somalia are those who have been holding the country hostage for the past 16 years.

Walaaley, why continue to engage me if I'm a brainless/mindless individual? You know the saying.."Don't argue with a fool. The spectators can't tell the difference." ;)