Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

Cara.   

What is it about biracial kids? I had my first crush on this half-Swedish half-Haitian kid when I was 12. He was so cute, with dandelion hair and the most delicious skin tone. All the 7th graders and most of the 8th grade girls had the hots for him. Realizing I didn't have a chance in the romance department, I became his friend by being casual and indifferent to his looks. He cried when I had to move away, which made up for months of girls asking me to pass on messages to him about their intentions.

me   

12, she was Hungarian, we lived in the same refugee camp. Her name was Christina. Blond hair goodlooking. One day we where holding hands and that was it. My biggest crush 16, still havent recovered smile.gif

Originally posted by Cara:

What is it about biracial kids?

Tell me about it!

For me, I don't remember at what age but it was when quite young. The object of my affection? Buxom Venezuelan Mulatto... a ravishing beauty.

me   

Is it me or do mulatto’s smell strange? (just a random question) I met Dominicans, Colombians even a mix of Ghanaian and German and they had the same distinct smell, help me out please. You know, like Chinese people have that Chinese smell and West African that strange smell.

me   

hahahahaha,come onnnnn be serieuse. You know what i mean. They smell strange or is there something wrong with my nose.

Nephissa   

My first crush was my best friend's brother. (I was about 11) I used to go and spend the day with his little sister all the time. Yet he never gave me the time of day. I was the dorky lil kid (I was 7 yrs his junior) Anyway, I always had the biggest crush on this older guy. All I could think about was him being my husband. That same year, my family moved away and he went to college in another town.

Now that I look back, I'm kinda glad we moved away :D . I was always smart for my age, beats me how I back then failed to read the loser warning signs. I heard he got really messed up, married 3x, hasn't held a job for more then a year etc etc. My crush is L for life.

Pujah   

I was about 11 or 12 and had this huge crush on my dugsi teacher i used to get up early in the morning not to pray mind you but to listen to him lead the fajr prayer...I remember one day he was looking for his kid brother or something at the movies and found me and my friends with no hijap... ofcourse we all run away but then he used to bring it up every day ... now that i think about it I cant figure out why i was ever attracted to him

Mowgli   

His name was Francesco Di Stefano...we were about 4...we were always inseparable..he used to say he was my knight and that i was his princess...I knew it was jacayl cause I was the only one allowed to ride his mickey mouse bike. He moved away when I was 8 and I never saw him until last december...where we of course reminised about the good ol' days

Baluug   

Originally posted by me:

Is it me or do mulatto’s smell strange?

I dunno, my kids smell just fine......except for when Amina is carrying a full load in her diaper. :D

As for my 1st crush, I was 13 and fell in love with this girl who was the same age.....man, even at 13, she had some a$$, lemme tell ya!!!

Hayat   

lol, twayjania, my first crush was my brothers best friend. i thought he was the most beautiful creature having set foot on earth. i used run to my room and look pretty when he used to visit my brother. good god looking back i was very

very dumb, i recall even having to tell my brother how much i liked him (we shared the same room and we used to scheme ways to push him my way).

sadly we ended up moving, his family ended up moving after us to the same city, when my brother found out they landed, he told me that so-and-so came. i had forgotten who him, only to be reminded by my brother that "my crush" came. we live in the same city and i have yet to see him.

Originally posted by Pucca:

why dig up past topics? why?!!?

is there any law in opposition to bring up past topic ???? heheh

let the poor girl state her crush... maybe that’s her way to 2 find some sort of closer to lost love…. :( ...llool

my 1st crush was about 5 years ago, i was just driving, minding my own business when this drunk “Jose†from no where changed lane on me ..... luckily i wasn’t hurt ..but my sweet beetle is gone 4 good!! :(

Hayat   

let the poor girl state her crush... maybe that’s her way to 2 find some sort of closer to lost love…. ...llool

hello, this topic is entitled "first crushes", not bloody "ways to find a lost love", you just shoot yourslef in the foot.

Pucca   

Originally posted by Tenaciousgirl:

my 1st crush was about 5 years ago, i was just driving, minding my own business when this drunk “Jose†from no where changed lane on me ..... luckily i wasn’t hurt ..but my sweet beetle is gone 4 good!!

:confused: crash or crush??