Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

OG Moti   

^^ seriously is this a member of Baro.. man they should put this guy in some kind of intitution.. oh my god tell them in Thialand .. technology helped the medical world with high tech procedures to fix such ugliness .. man i felt sorry for the family.. Allah with you.. peace

Qac Qaac   

shaabella that is really ugly?.... seriously kursiga aan ka dhici lahaa, damn that's ugly.. where u get that picture from.. damn.. ar baro family dhibaato aa utaal.

do you have any proof that this is one of the Bro family ???

No , sincerely speaking i saw it before and it is one of OG family.

Wanna proof, just call me on my mobile :D:D:D

Boys repelled me when I was younger (always thought them to be rude and simple aliens), but I did have a couple of crushes. My first crush was Qaalib, I think (memory isnt what it used to be), I was ten and he was in my class. Quite a moody little mister. Prolly why I liked him. :rolleyes:

My current and longest crush is...erm...Mareykanka's most wanted. I like gadhkiisa. smile.gif

OG Moti   

man if that was OG family memeber i would kill him myself or send him to Faluja at least he will die shahiiid, or at worse give him ID saying he works for Amarican army and hope they will pick him and beheaded him.. . .. war baro family do something about the guy.. sidan kuma noolaankaro.. allah ma3aakum

peace

Bro family haduu ahaan lahaa, inta aan MakeUp u samayno,,, surgery ku samayno ayaan qurux miiran ka soo saari lahayn ,, markaasaa gabdhuhu isku dili lahaayeeen . . .

Waar meesha ka kaca oo qofka sidan si u dhaama

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Sensual_Healing:

You know i wonder if people get Crush's while they are married
smile.gif

I recently attended this wedding where a married Somali women with 5 kids confessed her undying love to some guy from her past, honestly I was deeply disturbed :eek: I consider that being emotionally unfaithful! ( I guess there is no law saying you have to love your spouse). The topic was brought up when the women started discussing the lyrics of the song which was playing. After her revelation all the ladies started consoling her reminding her she is married and she should forget about him. I thought that it was all pretty weird and sad...being the youngest person there I had no friend to laugh it off with so I sat there emphasizing with the poor woman who was dramatically covering her face ( got to admit the lady was pretty hot who knows maybe her and Romeo will reunite one day and she would probably think what did I ever see in him).

Anyway, I guess that answers your question it seems married people do have crushes.

As for me I don't have crushes, my friends bring that up alot and tell me its unhealthy. But you know what I think is unhealthy and insane having crushes at the age of 4 and to your dugsi teachers :eek: Does the word innocent mean anything to you lot? I was a serene and free spirit child. I reckon I fit the description of the Mariams, Sabaaxs & Munas you guys have been speaking of as yours first crushes.

Modesty   

Oh my Goodness, I was 13 when I had my first hugh crush on this biracial kid. He wasn't even that good looking, but at that time, all I did when I came home was listening to this one song...can't recall the name of the song. I used to have those little butterflies in my tummy everytime I was around him. But, that died out when I went to 8th grade.